What can I do about this?

What can I do about this?
Thinking of going to the gym 3-4 days a week however, it is kind of tough to hold yourself to that..

Any other busy motherfucekers out there?
>Office job got me like kys

Yeah you dumb faggot I work at least 10 hours a day doing fucking manual labor in the military and I manage to still find the two hours required for my lifting program.

I work a 10 hr a day office job and still hit the gym 90 min a day.

Fuck, so prioritize fitness goals over anything else

You can still do 2 hours of workout even if you work 12 hours a day.

Stop with your pathetic excuses

Yet you still find time to shitpost on 4 chins
>ok m8

This OP. Stop being a fucking faggot and work your ass off or fuck off this board.

fuck your resolution

OP here

I left an abusive relationship and i'm sort of still stuck in that time period of my life and feel depressed even today. How do I move on seriously? I should not be thinking/stuck in this situation for something that is now over :)

I went through a similar period. You literally just have to make yourself do what you need to do. The sooner you nut up, the sooner you'll feel better physically and mentally. Or do what I did and waste away three years of your life. The choice is yours.

>The choice is yours.

fucking kill yourself please all you need is an hour a day and thats it.

EAT LESS

STOP STUFFING YOUR FACE

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE FAT

*blocks your path*

I'm sort of jealous of you.

If I ever get crippled or something like that, I'm going to eat cake and noodles and cereal all day, get happily obese and then kill myself.

Eat less. Don't ask stupid questions, read the sticky.

Look up Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fatloss Handbook. You work an office job, you can handle a 1000+ calorie deficit.

All you fat fucks are the same, always with the excuses, always wanting to talk instead of act, always saying why you can't do it, instead of just doing it.

If this was any other period in history, you and those like you, would be fuck'n dead by now

OP

I hate being fat though, being obese is the first step sign to mental illness. Being fat is a serious mental issue and working out is the number one thing we must do to stay sane.

Fucking christ you asshole. I bet even if you did go to they gym you eat far more than what your body needs and would even get fatter.

god damnit.

Wah its mental illness its not my fault, wah my jobs to hard and i cant fins the time, wah wah its my abusive relationships fault.. notice a pattern here? its everyone and everythings fault except yours..

You are truly pathetic, go ask the kids in Syria about a hard day of life you faggot.

Forget changing your body, its your attitude needs the attention