How did this ripped beast go from a 10 to a 3 so quickly?

How did this ripped beast go from a 10 to a 3 so quickly?

Doesn't have any filming going on

DYEL to skinnyfat

Looks like shit on both

/thread

I don't understand the point of this thread he gained weight and lost his tan, he hasn't even lost much muscle he's not filming for a movie so he doesn't wanna keep up his diet

Huh, pale skin doesn't look too good on guys

Looks very similar just pale. 2/10 thread, OP. See me after class.

>lightning

Funny same shit happened to Kodak black before n after jail.

My idea is that its gotta do with Decreased test, the influence of the people around you, and the thought patterns / visuals of yourself in ur mind. Self image.

Kodak was in jail for rape charges and other shit. If he got overly guilty, it causes him to think differently about himself.

If u seen the rice experiment where they say they hate one bowl of rice for the week vs saying they love the other bowl. One bowl turns black and Nappy. My theory is the same thing can happen to people in their own heads.

It could also be him having an ugly bunk mate. Idk

Just the theory, I've wondered about this so u can do it positively all the time. The people around u, the ppl u fuck with, and your thoughts.

Difference is Kodak never lifted in his life

>rice bowl thing

Sounds like bullshit

the one on the right is from 2007
shit thread

He's not so insecure about himself that he needs to judge celebrities on an imageboard to feel better about himself

They just give you shitty carbs in prison, that's why you get all fat and bloated

wtf his face looks just like Ryan Reynolds on the right

Why do I have the same body as Ryan gosling (right) except with pectus?

Post body PLEASE.
I'm sure you are infinitely better looking

t. fatty

Why the FUCK should goose have to conform to your patriarchal standards of male beauty?

Pretty problematic af if you ask me

Cycled off.
Ate American servings.
Skipped the fake tan.

>a 10
kek

Why do niggers have to make everything about them?

We are talking about Gosling man.

looks pretty much the same in both pics just not tan in one of them. Also theres no way he lost his tan so quickly these pictures are probably pretty far apart

>perfect ligthing
>probably a pump
>probably some make up aid
>maybe some after production editing
vs
>worse ligthing possible
>no tan
>weird angle
probably isnt shooting anything so he doesnt care as much

He stopped flexing his abs amd stepped into different lighting

That's literally the exactly same body under different lighting conditions.

So many copefags in this thread lmao

He's just bulking. He's going to be even juicier than the first pic when he cuts

Seems pretty easy, it doesn't look he added much weight but lost muscle and gained fat. If you stop exercising for a while your muscles just seem to disappear

he probably does it on purpose since he doesn't know what he needs to look like for his next role, and reverting to generic dude seems like a good starting point no matter which way he needs to go

these threads are the worst form of bait on Veeky Forums

looks like a different guy on the right desu

Definitely the same guy

Hes defiantly in a bit better shape in the left pic and more tanned .

His face looks average as fuck.

His roles in stroppy romances and the cool quiet guy such as the notebook and Drive make you and most women think he's hot shit

left: 15% bf
right: 20%
he probably ate like shit for a while. didn't he have a kid? there's a reason dads get dad bods, they focus on their kid more than eating right and working out. kids are the ultimate gains goblins.

This. Learn to camera.

He got married and had 2 kids.
He's entered dad bod mode

It's just an unflattering picture. He lost his tan and gained like 5% bodyfat, no big deal.

real human bean

Carbs

>ripped beast

>ripped beast

this. it's so easy to sell average looking people as hot to normies it should be illegal