I'm in my 2nd week of keto and my parents bought these cereal which I love (pic related)

I'm in my 2nd week of keto and my parents bought these cereal which I love (pic related).

Convince me not to eat them please, every time I see in the shelf I just want to eat a bowl of it with milk.

Other urls found in this thread:

wickedstuffed.com/keto-recipes/buttery-chocolate-keto-fudge-squares/
human.cornell.edu/bio.cfm?netid=dal4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keto is a meme
If you want to lose weight, eat less calories, if you want to gain muscle eat enough protein. Anything else is irrelevant. Eat the cereal if it fits into your diet.

For me its more easy to just limit my carbs to 25g than to count calories, proteins, my body mass, etc...

Also I did the same diet 5 years ago and I lost around 50lb in 4 months.

>It's easier to count carbs than it is to count macros

Quit keto on the fifth day after realizing how much food I was giving up.
It definitely works, but for some like me the price is too high (I'm a breadfag).
Just

I just need to sum carbs

>This meal has 10g
>this other meal has 5g
>this other meal has 10g

and there I have 3 meals 25g carbs in one day which is the limit.

for calculating macros you need to spend 1 hour pluging variables in different formulas to obtain your daily intake, and then have every day for the next moth planned out because you can't just spend 1 hour calculating which food you can eat.

>Adding the thing labelled C is easy
>Adding the thing labelled P and F takes hours and involves formulas and planning and pythagorus' theorum

I can't tell if you're serious or not

Don't fucking eat them.

Keto works. Most fags on Veeky Forums will tell you not to do it so they can feel better about the fact that they can't. Calories in < calories out does not burn fat nearly as efficiently and you probably already know that from seeing your own progress.

But if you eat that shit you're going to get knocked clean out of ketosis and it will take four days more of no carb bullshit just to get back in.

Best way to do ketosis is to just put up with it until you're done and slowly reintroduce carbs back into your diet. If you're craving, I recommend making something like this:

wickedstuffed.com/keto-recipes/buttery-chocolate-keto-fudge-squares/

I personally make custard, but instead of sugar and flour I add ON chocolate peanut butter casein. I put this on top of fresh ground peanut butter mixed with cocoa, and on top of all that fresh whipped cream--5.5g carbs a cup. Pic related.

You should be going for < 20g carbs a day and assuming you are accidentally picking up 5 or 10 more somewhere. Don't risk getting knocked out of ketosis.

>Calories in < calories out does not burn fat nearly as efficiently and you probably already know that from seeing your own progress.
[citation needed]

>Keto works. Most fags on Veeky Forums will tell you not to do it so they can feel better about the fact that they can't
Most people on Veeky Forums will tell you keto doesn't work because all the clinical studies we've done it it show it doesn't work. It's great for

>Losing initial water weight
>Quick fix ditching a high carb diet or otherwise shitty diet
>Mild satiation benefit

It's literally no better when controlled against standard calorie deficit and saying it is is simply misguided

I tried it for 3 months, I touted it because I had great results on it. I'm not retarded enough to pretend it's any better than calorie deficit because it isn't.

>Most people on Veeky Forums will tell you keto doesn't work because all the clinical studies we've done

I didn't know we did clinical studies here at Veeky Forums

Keto destroys your muscle and hair
train the carbs, its the only healthy way

Low carb isn't keto, limp dick. You must check your marcos if you want to be sucessful

Intermittent fasting > keto

Can still eat everything, just helps to control appetite, burn fat better and bunch of health benefits associated with it.

Doing IF for my summer cut but sticking to it year round. I am always soo much leaner on IF even when bulking.

If fasting is like eating once a day at 4pm or some shit?

IF is a 6-8 hour eating window. So I eat twice a day, lunch at 12 and dinner at 7 (I eat between 12pm-8pm). You can choose your eating window based on your schedule or what your prefer though.

Most people choose to fast during the morning, because it is easier to go without breakfast than it is dinner

>Risking ketoacidosis
>Risking long term metabolic disorders

You people on this board are so stupid

I do that naturally and I am a fatass kek

I eat like panda express for lunchand chic fil a for dinner

> eating fruit cereal
> not eating special k protein cereal
what the fuck? go back to keto school faggot. look at the macros. if it had carbs you cannot eat it. I promise you are not in ketosis

Yeah, sounds like you put it all back on again too you fat cunt. Know why? Fad diets don't work long term.

Cornell University nutrition major, no meme
Keto is literally the only diet that has proof of sustained weight loss

human.cornell.edu/bio.cfm?netid=dal4
ask this heeb