Full Body vs Upper/Lower vs P/P/L vs Bro Split

Which one allows for JOOCYes gains for semi-experienced lifters?? Discuss.

I Do full body 4 times a week

Splits are not satisfying for me

I'm also torn on full body or splits. I wanna try splits but I feel I lose time when I go to the gym 5 times a weeek

I like splits. I go to the gym pretty much everday so splits are good for me. If I didnt have the time id do full body 3 days a week.

ULxFxFx
Wow I just like got the best of both worlds
Wow

post example full body routine

Squat
Bench
Deadlift
Chin up
Lateral raises

Done all of them and I autistically and meticulous track LBM and BF% every week with calipers and keep results going back 4 years in a spread sheet.

I gain mass and strength the fastest doing full body, no contest. Push pull is slightly worse and splits are a total waste of my time.

My test levels (had labs done multiple times) are in the 700-800 ng/dl range, for what it's worse. Not a low test faggot, but not a superstar. Just a normal dude.

I'm convinced that splits are only worthwhile if you're on gear. Gear will extend protein synthesis to a whole week. Natties only get 2 days. Gotta hit major muscle groups at least twice a week, ideally 3 times.

this is on the top best posts on Veeky Forums this month with ease

ty user, I was looking for an answer like this outside the usual online fitness article

how do you do your full body routine? 3 times a week? give us more autistic insight

Could you post your weekly fullbody or Upper/Lower routine please?

AxBxC1xx
AxBxC2xx

A
Deadlifts 3x3
Bench Press 5x5 / 5x3
Lateral Raises 4x12
Reverse Flyes 4x12
Weighted High-knees 3x10
(Supinated) Bicep Curls 4x12

B
OHP 5x5/3x3
Barbell Bent-over Rows 5x5
Cable Chest FLys 4x12
Farmers walks 3x 45s walks
Ab-Wheel Roll-outs
Back- Hyper-extentions 3x12
Skullcrushers 4x12

C1
Squats 5x5
Laying down Lateral Raises 4x12
Laying dowm Reverse Flyes 4x12
Above-the-Knee Rack-Pulls 3x25
Hanging Leg-raises 3x10
Preacher-Curls 3x10
Incline DB Benchpress 3x25
Chin-ups/ Lat-pulldown 3x12
Skullcrushers 4x12

C2
Squats 3x3
Benchpress 3x3
Above-the-Knee Rack-Pulls 3x3
OHP 3x3
Wehighted Chin-ups 3x3

full body is the best, but I want to work out everyday. it's a real bummer.

I'm going to give this one a shot

Enjoy your no-gains

>this is on the top best posts on Veeky Forums this month with ease

>looks at traps
>he's not even claiming natty
>good luck following this as a natty

Follow

if you are intermediate/advance

Do StartingStrength or Texas if you are newb/inter

What's wrong with doing it natty? It gives me like a week recovery for each muscle

You only need 40 hours to recover your muscles. The other 152 hours are wasted, you shrink. You can atrophy. You will have like a third of the rate increase in gains if you don't hit it every 2 days.

Also you lose muscles twice as fast as gain them.

I just made a modified PPL routine for myself where I do Squats on Push day and Deadlifts on Pull day. I go 4 days a week so I hit everything twice a week.

Works for me. Fullbody would give me too little time to do some isolations in areas I feel are lacking

>lifting on a Saturday

very nice.

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about ignore him.

This is bullshit. Stop giving advice when you don't know what you're talking about.

>Citations needed

Push Pull Push Pull Push Pull X

Just do squats at the end of your push workout and deadlifts at the end of your pull workout

He has none because it's not true. Muscle atrophy takes weeks, if not months to set in.

i do PPLPP, with L being squats, deadlifts and ab stuff

>doing diddlys the same day as squats

Going to try this. I'm not 100% on squatting and deadlifting form so I've been avoiding it. If I get too nervous again because my form is shit does anyway have any substitutes?

I want a new program that is 7 days with the rest days, so I can lift the same M-F every week and have the weekend off.

I've been doing a push/pull for a year now and it's ok, but all the push/pull programs I'm looking at are staggered into the next week or are back to back pplpplx with not enough rest...

I was thinking of doing PHAT without the lower hypertrophy day, UpLpXBhCahXX but it doesn't seem optimal for a natty lifter.

Anyone recommend an advanced routine that is 7 days ending in two rest days with only 1 leg day? Dont entirely care about strength, had my time powerlifting, been lifting for 5 years if that matters.

If I can't find anything tonight I'll just start the modified PHAT tomorrow but I know there has to be a more optimal routine out there for me...

it's actually fucking amazing. people are rarely in the gym on Saturday. it's a zen training environment