Most Veeky Forums rolex?

most Veeky Forums rolex?

yellow gold day date with black face

>rolex

That is the basic white girl bitch of the watch world

Yacht Master

Best choice.
And if you have enough money to get a Rolex, don't. It screams "I don't know anything about watches but I want you to know I'm rich". Get an Omega or Patek.

If you want something a bit different, then the Milgauss is a cool option.

Typical Veeky Forums twat - "OH LOOK AT ME I'M SO FUCKING CONTRARIAN AND SPECIAL"

Get a Timex. Worn by the most powerful men on earth

>itt: tasteless niggers

go away hyperbeast

Close

Faggot shit.

Thanks for the suggestions, and lol at the people triggered by Rolex, stay poor and stay salty.

How is actually knowing about watches contrarian? It's widley known that Patek and Omega are on the same level if not better than Rolex. I bet you'd buy a lambo and quaaludes if you could too. Not a single original thought in your pea brain.

>claims to be functional
>isn't digital

Same guys who wear Diesel and Michael Korrs watches.

>I am so intellectually superior. xD
>I claim to have original thoughts, even though I am quite clearly just following a trend, evidenced by my use of the phrase "widely known". But I found this trend on the internet, so that means it makes me "le cool" in comparison to "le normies". xD

The flashy Rolexes have been ruined by nigger rappers and knockoffs.

In context he was only using "widely known" in defense of the "contrarian" accusation.

Not a Rolex at all, rather a Omega Speedmaster.

why is it so damn expensive when it cannot match modern cheap tech like atomic sync and tough solar

because automatic movements are complicated and require maintenance and it's all boils down to a dick waving contest in the end

I'm planning to buy myself one of these when Bitcoin reaches 1m

I've always wanted to get one and foresee one if all goes as planned. While I'm still a poorfag I use a Vostok Amphibia. It's an automatic and keeps great time, and is issued to Russian Spetznaz so it's basically the AK47 of watches: cheap, yet indestructible.

I prefer them with the NATO strap. Mine is different than pictured tho.

> it all boils down to a dick waving contest in the end

This exactly. Watches are jewelry for men. It's not about knowing what time it is, it's about having something pretty on your wrist and saying that you must be more attractive because you could spend so much on jewelry.

Mechanical watches are more fashionable because, like all high fashion, it's somewhat impractical and suggests you must not really need to work or need to know the precise time.

i never even knew about these before.
definitely gonna pick one up
thanks user!

sky dweller with leather strap is my favorite.

Omega is chink trash and PP is way above rolex. Veeky Forums are watch plebs

I've never heard of the Sky Dweller before, but it reminds me of all the good things from the roaring '20s like Dusenberg automobiles, cute, short-haired flapper girls, and art deco architecture.

This

Rolex is normie shit though, seriously. Look at any rapper and dumb cunt who knows nothing of watches... they wear rolex

Rolex's are shit

Dumb cunt

Rolex is overpriced shit

>Everyone posting Rolex

Found the plebs

I think the explorer is the most aesthetic.

t. boomer

Omega is hardly on par with rolex, its closer to mid-high range Tag tbqh

Get an older windup omega if you don't want to be a faggot.
Rolex's are trash.

hey, my cheap $300 hamilton looks a lot like that

No it doesnt

>PATEK PHILIPPE, THE PLAIN ONE
>THAT'S TOO MUCH SAUCE

I know nothing about watches and wear a rolex daily, most people likely assume its fake, I just don't fucking care

You're the average Rolex wearer, don't worry.

You look cool to plebs and utter retards but look like a clown to the people that really matter

Bitch please

You're an absolute retard and everyone else agrees. The fact you think buying other watches than Rolex is fedora tier is fucking hilarious. Confirmed larping twelvie.

Would absolutely fucking adore one of these. Black face is expensive.

I'm using my trusty orient until my GMT Master II arrives.

As for most Veeky Forums Rolex, you've gotta love the good old datejusts, they're very versatile.

I'm in love with these watches, gonna pick one or two up, they're incredibly cheap. Great talking piece, likely, too. I mean, I don't have the money for half of the watches that I quite like, but I have the money for these. No longer will I be watchless.

Not the biggest Rolex fan, more of a Patek/JLC/Lange guy. Got this one as a gift and I have grown to like it quite a bit

I sport a datejust 2 41mm all stainless with black dial, getting a bluesy next

If you want something horologically interesting Of day to buy a perpetual calendar. The watches run correct for a 1000 years. They know day month year and keep into account leap years. Great shit but expensive as fuck. Pic related is my favourite model. (Not mine, too poor to justify)

Yes my friend you is right

Nice choice, sir

omega speedmaster pro moonwatch 3573 u cucks

Nice

SHITTER

Here's a picture of mine. Same model, bulkier frame. Good conversation starter.

shitter
shitter
shitter
shitter
speedmaster is a shitter imo
it looks ugly as fuck
shitter
shitter
shitter
utterly disgusting
shitter
disgusting shitter