Smash or pass?

Smash or pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePFXco-C7Uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like pass my genes all over her face.

Smash

Marry and settle down.

S M A S H it boii

>her

Potentially break

>crazy eyes
Pass

Implying that's a bad thing

>eyes
I didnt even notice em look ath that fucking head

Is that a man, baby?

unfortunate face but that wont stop me from burrowing my dick between those cheeks.

Because of this lovely amazing wonderful posting board,,, I am no longer able to determine the gender of a featured individual representing a post. (grumble)

>Bailey Jay.

would make at least 5 kids with

girl that works at my gym looks like this kinda

sometimes its literally only me and her in a tiny gym i want to smash but idk how

she obviously likes me btw but we havent talked much

shes like my height though 5'7 kek

its called social engineering

even chads need it. Practice on ugly sloots then just carry it over to hotter chicks gradually

we already seem to like eachother im not gonna waste my time with uggos when i could skip that easily

sauce

we go to the same school actually

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>B A S I C H O E
>A
>S
>I
>C
>H
>O
>E

pass

Fit chick with Maynard's head slapped on top.

it has a hole right?

how would social engineering work in the absence of other girls demonstrating that they like you?

its pua retardation

you think chad has even heard of social engineering?

its autism

smash

if girl nice
if boy even better

waiting for more....

came here expecting this and was not disappointment.

T-this is a grill right???

heres another one

Yes, it's a girl(guy)

I don't believe you. Prove it homo

OP is a woman - instagram is @fre_ak and name is Brogan Small. Others in thread are faggots.

well fit smash or pass?

smash for both personally

Praise the Lord. I was getting worried that the traps were truly evolving

they are someone post that red haired one in the pool

fuark

This is the last stop on the western society degeneration train

enjoy it maybe steroids will become legal soon

>he thinks they're gonna legalize steroids instead of forcing everyone to take daily estrogen supplements

This is the future that Veeky Forums chose

>he spends his time on /pol

go outside shits fine

There's nothing wrong with browsing pol

the blind are leading the blind

i used to go there and it fucks you up dude get off of there seriously.

their views on women and the world just are not true and it makes you a shitty person

get off there for 2 weeks guarantee you wont want to go back

'Mirin dem chops, desu....

>just enough fuzz to stay edged up

yeah theyre nice

Can't make me a shitty person if I was already a shitty person to begin with.

youre such a fucking sad cunt just like the rest of pol

get mad and go lift some heavy ass weight and make something of yourself lmao

sad cunts sit on pol and whine

I am neither whining nor currently on pol

well stop going there seriously for real

Ok mom I won't let it happen again

good

>red haired one in the pool
are you talking about siri?

no its a tranny

fucking thank you nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=ePFXco-C7Uo