So anons, I fell for the keto meme. Need to lose weight and it seems like it works...

so anons, I fell for the keto meme. Need to lose weight and it seems like it works. But I'm having trouble getting enough fat, compared to protein. It seems like everything has more protein than fat in it. Without eating sticks of butter, what are some ways to get more fat in my body?

google fat bombs

Coconut oil
Just fill in your fat requirement with tbps of coco oil

wtf. fat is way more prevalent. Buy fattier cuts of meat. Whole dairy instead of skim. Suck down a shitload of avocados. Put oil on everything. Eat lots of nuts.

Peanut butter. Avocado. And oil.

Cook your vegetables with olive oil. Buy meat with the skin on. Buy fattier cuts of meat.

Uh, eat fattier foods? Are you dumb? LOL

More sausage, steak, and pork chops. Cook/marinate with olive oil.

>Peanut butter
>On Keto
Naw m8

> Whole dairy

Maybe cream

> Peanut butter

Yes, all two tablespoons of unsweetened peanut butter.

>unsweetened peanut butter
Fucking Americans. My p standard peanut butter is like 7g carbs to 54g fat and 28g protein per 100g.

da fuq faggot? 1.5 table spoons of olive oil. basically a salad nigga. like close yo eyes nigga.

What does keto entail exactly
t.DYEL newfag

please tell me you realize its a calorie breakdown not a gram breakdown. Fat grams have more caloires than protein does.

It's low carb and high fat. Some people go as low as 20g carbs a day, some as high as 100g, both are really low intakes though.

You will get weird breath.

I did not know this

Pay attention in school.

LMAO
Didnt you fucking read anything about it before attempting it?
1 gram of protein is 4 calories and 1 gram of fat is 9.
So do the math if you ate 100 of each.

I slept through keto ed

wait, what I meant was that I obviously knew that a gram of fat has more carbs than a gram of protein. But I had no idea the percentage of fat/carbs was in calories since niggas always be talkin about they carbs bein under 20g.

>a gram of fat has more carbs than a gram of protein
??????????????????????????????????????????????

calories