FACIAL AESTHETICS THREAD

Lets see those faces. Or are you too scared to show it?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/iGB2qTb.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure

Posted this in a different thread but here we go

Shout out to the guy who was spamming mewing threads a couple years ago

This guy is nearly as ugly as I had assumed

holy shit, chloe grace moretz looks like THAT?

3/10. Buy a mask.

Nigga what why is Nick Bateman a 7

What a shit fucking list

>proclaims to be king of fit
>can't even smile in a fucking picture
>obvious insecurities including steroid use

You really should be king of Veeky Forums

u mirin

Holy fuck, that's the worst attempt at an undercut that I've seen in a long time.

Wow a proper ranking list thanks user

why does everyone hate on OP?

did a phootshoot while back, how do i tack up/ what can i do to improve

I only saying that his barber fucked up.

So many of those 5s and 6s can be bumped up a bit if they just take care of themselves.

niggers are almost ALWAYS 4 and below, gtfo with that list

Which ones? And take care of themselves how?

You know it.

Enough with the troll charts.

Hey thanks. I was expecting attacks.

I'm trying to looks max this year. Working on losing at least 10 lbs, but trying for 20 just out of curiosity.

Open to criticism - only thing non negotiable is the short hair because my hair has too many issues to grow out. I know it's a dealbreaker for a lot of guys and that's ok.

anyone????

Not much just experiment with your facial hair you look really young

I'm personally not a fan of those chin strap beards, but you do you, user.

Otherwise it's hard to tell, especially with the hat on. The picture is kind of washed out, but you look good from what I can tell.

I like the earrings.

Cr1tikal??

19 here, yea chinstrap is kinda my go to, grew it out to my cheeks once but it doesn't connect to mustache
thanks mane

Kek all studies show that women love men with darker features not black per say like dark hair and strong eyes think Mediterranean. Having all the top faces being blond faggots with light eyes shows how stupid this list is. The bias is too apparent definitely modeled after the dude who made it

You listen to Howard Stern brah?

Is that you user? You are a good looking guy. 8/10 easy

Moustache makes the man

tfw cant grow beard

No, that's a reclusive autist who calls himself "Orb."

are you the guy that came up to me after Stats class and asked me where to buy sushi? LMAO

you look like a bond villain, props to you.

>filename

pls be from ottawa

Can we have one with a smile and raised eyebrows?

I want to say your brows are too low and you look menacing with your thin lips and frown. Perhaps that'd be fixed with a smile.

I'm not her. but we're both in the same city.

>mfw personable and attractive while browsing Veeky Forums

No problem. But I would be intimidated by you IRL. The nuetral expression is good but do you got a pic of you smiling though?

requesting pic w/ face tatoos on a white kid

wait. you mewed your face normal?

You look like it hurts you to smile. Who hurt you, roidbro?

You look like when you fuck with the mouth slider to much in Oblivion

Pls shave and you'll look completely better man.

I was just trying to help you, bby :(

fucking vynzbrah

Simon Nessman (very bottom right corner)is literally the perfect face.Wish it was mine, at least im a 6.

Oh I'm not him. I was just letting you know.

Here's me. Pretty good picture, it got 4 likes!

I smile all the time in real life, but forced smiles always make me look crazed, I think.

Oh well, you asked for it.

I'm going to eventually get my eyebrows shaped for the first time.

Total change imo, now if what you say us true I wouldn't be as intimidated. Thank you for sharing. What is your current regiment to shed those extra lbs?

Shave and get a proper haircut, atm you look like shit

I think you're prettier than your pics. Try googling how to take better selfies. Also, having beauty face mode on is obvious and makes it harder to judge.

:)

Actually women stereotype blond men as players because they are known to fuck women and move on they see none blonds as more stable cuck providers I guess you missed that btfo thread

Thanks!

I'm doing SL 5x5 and doing C25K (currently in week 3), plus I walk my dog >= 3 miles a day and hike once a week. Once I can run 3 miles, I'm going to add rowing into the routine.

I think I'm going to switch 5x5 over to a different full body routine 3-4x/week doing 3x5 or 3x8 depending on the exercise. I hate doing 5x5 because it's boring and I hate taking up the squat rack for so long.

I missed that thread, h-how did the Mexicans fair?

i.imgur.com/iGB2qTb.jpg

Give it to me straight

>>Not doing the program.

And here I was, beginning to find you attractive.

Mads mikelson is no 10

Maybe PPL would be better huh:^)

Fix the bags under your eyes and get your eyebrows cleaned up.

Smile you faggot, what's the point of being facially attractive if you put on that "GTFO" mug all the time?

Whoa! I did not even know that was a thing. I don't take selfies often and I was wondering why my phone pictures were always so flattering. I'm kind of horrified by the difference.

You seem you got your basis covered really well. How are your macros/diet?

Would you be that helpful if that was a bearded overweight male?

Fuck no lol they find a way to complain and avoid any advice. I know I did until it clicked.

Don't think I'm attractive, but don't think I'm ugly.

Beware of uni-brow.
Your upper-lip shape is very annoying to me, smile to stretch it out.
Put a small spoon in your freezer and apply to under eyes every morning.

Hairstyle fits your face shape pretty good.

You seem dry and clean.

Top tier Curry right there.

You look like Nick Diaz. Kinda.

W-well I'm gonna make it! BELIEVE IT

Pretty good but would change the hair. Look up hairstylea for oval faces.

Trust that we all have a ways to go as well. Maybe in the next life we'll all be cute anime girls and not have to worry about tomorrow

I'm try not to track calories for now because I find I tend to weirdly gain weight when I do (I think getting fixated on food makes me hungrier), so I'm just concentrating on eating better for now, cutting out fast food and limiting eating out to no more than once a week. I figure once that's automatic, I'll start refining.

Trying to eat 5 servings of vegetables a day (at least 3 being green), eat a protein bar and shake each day (quest and gold standard respectively), and limit sugar and processed food, except for a single serving sized bag of popcorn everyday. Snacking is the hardest for me to eat healthy.

It looks weird because it's a looking up angle.

I'm still fat but I'm still going at it guys. Hopefully by the end if the year I'll look decent enough to feel somewhat normal

Are you a bogan?

/fit's older brother checking in from the bath tub, interested in r8 & h8

What's your ethnicity. My head shape is very similar to yours yet I'm very white. always wondered where it came from

Sorry to break it to ya but you should really read the sticky. Or as a general rule, 80 percent diet 20 percent exercise. Eating clean doesn't matter if you go over your TDEE.

This thread is so much better than Veeky Forums's. Veeky Forums is full of skinny fat numale cucks. Meanwhile, we have good looking people (well not all)

I'm hispanic. Mexican Pls no bully. Now if your asking if I'm mezito or mulatto idk.

Oh and to be useful:

You're fat, but you've got nice features. The more you lose weight, the more they'll show.

For the love of God, trim your beard so it's kind of equal everywhere. You always have a nice neglected look on the cheeks, and a beard under the chin. Take one or the other. (Your chin being prominent, I'd take the neglected look)

Hair in the 2nd pic, I like.

You kind of make me want to post my pic, we have similar weights.

I WANNA SEE A CUTE BOY WITH FACE TATS REEEEE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

the jawline of peace

God damn op. I thought youd have the ugliest face Id ever seen. Surprsingly dont. Keep up the good work brother

ur fucking handsome, holy shit.

No worries, I'm sure I'm not going over. I've tracked food enough before that I have an idea of how much I'm eating.

Just do it man, I can't promise you'd get a useful response as you have given me but I'll try.

You have awesome hair! It's like it can do no wrong.

Alright just saying, its very easy to underestimate the amount of calories and macros in the food you are eating. For me it really drives home what we put into our bodies, counting has really given me some perspective

Thank you lol I actually kind of wish it were easier to manage. I'm cheap when it comes to product and just use american crew fiber. Thinking on getting something with more hold and sheen.

I'm pretty sure I saw you in soc. If I did, happy to see ya keeping the beard

Nah, I still measure out my food and stuff. Here's what I had today for instance:

Lunch:
Steamed broccoli, steamed green beans, sweet corn, 2 oscar mayer lean beef franks (processed....needed something quick and easy)

Dinner
Roasted chicken wings (4 oz), steamed broccoli, wild rice

Snacks
1 single serving orville redenbacher butter popcorn bag
Quest Bar - Smore's

Supplements
C4 Ripped Preworkout
Protein Shake with water

Would estimate 1200-1300 calories

Thanks for the feedback, that's better than I expected

you implying i'm facially attractive?

It was here if you saw me, took the advice. Kept it