What's your guys's deal with Sweden? I don't get it

What's your guys's deal with Sweden? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=b0NQdk0Er5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the hippest meme

They're too ''redpilled" to understand the difference between how rape statistics in Sweden work. Furthermore, they fail to see how they only see cherry picked cases exaggerated on the media. But with all that said, I do think Sweden should be way tougher than they are. It's still a problem, just not to the degree that it is often portrayed.

I wanna move, where to go fit?

There's a great article about it on blacked.com

NORTHERN BROTHERSSSSS

When your country is first world and has a statistic regarding hand grenade attacks, I don't think anything is "exaggerated," you cuck.

The rape statistics are solid. There are both sexual assault and rape. Both are pretty damn high. Then remember how much is never reported.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

nothing is happening in Sweden, silly right wingers

Stronk
youtube.com/watch?v=b0NQdk0Er5A

They envy Sweden

Al-Ikea are literally from Sweden bro, pay attention to the Faux News, not Fake News bro.

And how is this related to fitness?

rape is cardio

>Tfw raping someone after gym and realizing that rape is cardio and it will ruin your gainz

hows your first day on Veeky Forums?

>Angermanland

Wonder what the people of that town are like

sweden is just an inferior version of norway filled with weak baby men who try to convince everyone they were vikings when in reality they're just the jews of scandinavia

Angry

You don't say

This country is beyond cucked and we will be Somalia in 20 years

Everyone is utterly brainwashed or too submissive to resist

We used to be a Japan tier borderline utopia but that got boring so we imported problems instead of writing fictional ones to enjoy

Escaping Rape is cardio

I visited Sweden and it was idyllic. Probably the easiest way to see how full of shit /pol/ is.

skane and blekinge are danish clay

Sure, if you are fine with earning less than 4000 USD per month after tax, WHEN YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF YOUR FIELD (i.e. san fransisco tier programmer, who should be getting paid 200k+ a year).

yeah.. theres a reason why everybody thats highly educated tend to get the fuck out

its the best country in the world though if you are actually fine with not having much expendable income, or if you are fine working some middle class job for the rest of your life

>Sweden
>surrounded by coastlines and beaches

>How is being a nation of limp wristed nu-male cucks offensive to a board devoted to strength training - a sport that cultivates the masculine virtues of strength and self reliance.

Don't you have a bull to prep sven? Or a you trying to distract yourself from ahmed raping your oneitis?