What does Veeky Forums order at a sushi bar ?

What does Veeky Forums order at a sushi bar ?

Sushi, typically.

Not sure because I'm 35yr old and never ate sushi.

chicken wings
gotta get dem gains son

If you ask the waiter for "sushis" he'll think you're retarded, there are dozens of different kinds : pic related

I don't buy that overpriced garbage they sell over here in the states. 8 Pieces of sushi is barely enough for a snack but costs like $15 minimum. Plus it's not fresh and not made by a respectable chef who spent the first 20 years of his life washing rice.

scallops are top tier

yes i agree jiro san

You sure told him!

>yellowtail nigiri

Always a salmon roll, then whatever I feel like. Usually another roll of something I have never tried, and one more roll of something I have had before and liked.

>sushi causes autism confirmed

Man i agree but all my girls love this shit

Just so you know all those faggy rolls are fat american invetions. Thats why they smother them in mayo and all those sauces and put cream cheese in them.
If you order anything other than nigiri style youre a fat faggot.
Tuna
Salmon
Shrimp
Eel
All you need.

Sashimi is superior

Mate dont split hairs. One has rice one doesnt, wow.

>not just taking all the sushi that passes on conveyor belt

fucking plebeian Caucasoid.

Whatever the oldest chef wants to make after I pour him a shot

I always get a basic ass California roll because fuck you I like it. Then I get either spicy salmon/spicy tuna and maybe eel.

Outside of Burgerland those rolls typically come with avocado or cucumber instead of mayo which is pretty based

Everything

I always fast beforehand (skip breakfast/lunch). Nigiri is my favorite, I find sushi needs a bit of rice to really compliment the fish. Sashimi is a purely a novelty.

i like something like a loveboat that is usually a mix of everything.

You realize thats also fake too right? Avocados arent native to japan dude. Again, just eat sashimi.

cheese burger and some onion rings

I usually just get some gyoza and a bowl of miso soup desu

The only thing worth getting at sushi places is the sashimi and avocado maki for the protons and fats

>sushi tacos
>sushi pizza
>ramen (noodle soup) soup

Yeah ok I'm mad.

I really liked the uni when I tried it, but everyone else with me wouldn't even try it because it's from sea urchin.
Same with the Unagi, that shit is delicious but most of the time people are scared to try it.

At one restaraunt I asked for maki-style rolls and the waiter had no idea what I was talking about. The chef made them right but not everyone cares enough about sushi to know every little detail about it.

They wouldn't care if they didn't know what it was, I wanted to eat it once but I was at a conveyer belt joint and didn't want to risk food poisoning before a seven-hour plane flight

Did you call your friends pussies and faggots and peer pressure them into trying it like a true friend would do???

Anons, Where can I get good cheap sushi in NYC?

Chopped scallop roll
Some kind of specialty roll with mayo or spice
Maybe a second special roll
Tonkatsu orTeriyaki Don

A local place owned by some Japanese family does a boat like that. I've always wanted to buy one but holy shit are they expensive.