The Link FUD is getting to me someone tell me its gonna be alright

The Link FUD is getting to me someone tell me its gonna be alright

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELL

Come home, my son.

If someone points to a cat and says it's a dog, do you believe them?

Let go of hope and fear. Embrace uncertainty.

Its so easy to FUD a bear market. Stop lurking here, hold and check back in a month. Or sell at a loss, you can always throw your money away if you’re impatient.
The biggest gains I’ve ever made were holding coins that dropped the lowest in between.

You are going to sell low and then kill yourself in a few months for being such a weak faggot.
Based on this thread he obviously starts to question himself if they keep doing it.

Just listen to this sermon, may it calm your soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA

wat is dis, quantum philosophy? i like

FUD means its time to buy

dont be an idiot

Yep, welcome to biz, where those of you with weak constitutions should probably leave
>I gotta get outta here!!!

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world

Read this verse

The price will most likely hover around these levels for months because nothing is going on and the team is silent.

Go through Veeky Forums archives from a year ago and read Ethereum threads from when it was in it's down period. They'll make you want to go buy even more Chainlink.

noob to crypto... wth is FUD?

You're dumb if you expect it to arbitrarily appreciate leading up to the fork. News and progress moves this coin. There is none, and until there is it will downtrend.

Stop coming on Veeky Forums. Switch to reddit for awhile so you can stay up to date on current events and Blockfolio so you are aware of the price. Veeky Forums is good for the lulz and the tabloids, but it is the skid mark of the net. If you take things here with literal meaning you will go insane. It's a death trap.

Get off Veeky Forums if you can't handle it

no, it's a scam. just think about it.

>registered on the cayman islands
>reeled in an absurd amount of money during the "presale", 32 fucking million, while they didn't even have a whitepaper

they're working on something big, and SWIFT was obviously interested, but this silly little erc20 token has nothing to do with it, just a way to make a quick buck from a bunch of poor schmucks. sorry m8...

Link banned someone from the slack today for asking why Sergey never talks about Chainlink in his talks only SmartContract.com. That’s when I decided to sell the price of shit.

Have confidence in your shitty decisions. Fake it until you make it

not sure why anyone would hold LINK when even the LINK supporters say it's gonna be years until it sees any kind of adoption =/

garbage shitcoin it's only going to get worse holding those bags

Yeah because coins that skyrocketed to 1billion+ in marketcap have tons of adoption... Only ETH and BTC have been adopted lmao.

You'll never make it in crypto if you only invest that way. By the time you invest, everything will priced in no joke.

>“why we not buy high and sell low?“

>“what is FUD?“

The absolute morons on this board lmao.

true... I am a moron to this shit... which is why I asked... but this is jargon so there is no way to know what it means unless I asked. But hey thanks for the shitty response.

Fuck us dead

fud is fear uncertainty blabla
if you bought link and dont even know that you fucked up already son

I'll buy some mid 2018 when it's still around 30 cents, thanks :^)

It has nowhere to go but down. "Link Marines" hodling a shitcoin will not save it.

more like 2 cents...lmao. completely shit marketing, no news, RIP.....

I did not buy that shit... I bought lumen.... at 628.... shit better come back!

>I just look into the future
>oh no I missed the moon :(

thats whats going to happen

Lurk moar faggot, if you can‘t even figure out on your own what FUD means how do you plan to survive in the market?

k. its easy slinging this shit around when alts are in a bear market during a bitcoin fork. lets see if you won't FOMO in once every alt starts going green which you fags know will happen once the fork ends.

He doesn‘t even know what fork means i the context, market is full of absolute idiots (which is a good thing, some tard has to buy the bags)

I plan to survive by buying as close to the bottom as I can and selling at the crest. I'll let you know how that goes for me. Thanks for the question faggot.

won‘t happen, you miss out on the moonmission and then you buy my bags at ATH giving me your money.

This. Look at the buy orders. The harder they fud, the more they want, cheap.

I suspect something interesting happening soon.

all the fud, all the signs pointing at selling, everyone is selling at a loss, etc.

maybe do the opposite. contrarian investor if you will.

Yeah. When Veeky Forums is trying so hard to make you sell you know something is up.

This should make you feel better.

Looks like the floor for LINK is .02-.03

Current trends put it there in about 2-3 days

Links done, get this shit off the board, move on, fuck your bags.

When 90% of the threads about a coin is FUD buy it.
When 90% Is shill. Sell it.
And if a coin maintains interest for more than a month after the first pump it's probably a good long term hold

I am the guy behind quite a few link fud/fomo.
I have no idea y Im doing this. I guess its just fun to watch you create endless threads and tear out your hair after I start a rumor. I dont even need to support it or samefag. You do all the work. You seem genuinely happy to spread it and feel depressed.
And I am happy to witness your downfall.
I have no idea, if LINK gonna moon just as anybody else. I am a poorfag with 2k LINK. I hope it moons to $50 but most likely it will crash just as most startups.

Does this sound reassuring to you, op?

It's called critical thinking, retard.

i don't know what i would do without chan

i would die.

linkmarines wont ever fucking surrender, because they are early investors in revolutionaire project, the first of its kind with the biggest cats supporting

>buy link or die poor pajeet nonlinkies