Don't girls prefer swimmer's bodies?

If this guy would have gotten Veeky Forums, would he have lost his girl to this Asian guy with a swimmer's build?

>Western Girl wants to travel the world
>Guy quits his high-paying job to join her
>Travel to Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, India and Thailand
>Arrive in Thailand where she dumps him for a hippie beach bum

More pics below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TcK0MYgnHjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>More pics below
In happier times

You can get a swimmer's build by lifting weights and you'll never have to get in the water.

>>More pics below
In SE Asia

THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

>>>More pics below
her new boy

Nope.

A cheating whore is a cheating whore.

You can't outlift a cheating whore.

>quitting anything for women
Kek, serves him right.

Someone got cucked

>More pics below
Look at his build here

If you believe she dumped him because she liked his body better you are retarded. She's just a young dumb girl who acts based on emotions and that's it. She probably just felt a 'connection' with that guy while being high on god knows what

Thai guys are notorious playboys

Most are deadbeat dads and float from chic to chic

she's just a basic bitch who wants to feel superior to her basic bitch friends and thinks that getting exotic dick is the way to do it. No big loss.

You do realize that she most likely got pregnant when he was home on his mid-tour leave.

The "I want to travel the world so I can find my true self" are all valid whores who find their true selves by sleeping around without consequences.

"But I grow so much as a person by learning other cultures"

My GF is a fan of Hawaiian and reggae culture (or so she says) becauze they follow the sun and are all so relaxed, they take the time to appreciate life... yet I get shouted at if I wake up past 8 am on a saturday. She's also against weed, and don't want me to become a ukulele playing sumo. What she really lifes is that in Jamaica, or in Hawaii, she has no consequences for her actions. It's not about travelling the world, it's about being unknown and without obligations. Trips are a meme.

>high paying job

Haha sure thing bud

you do realize that is an edited image meant to be a joke, you colossal retard

>thai guys are notorious ladyboys

fixed that for ya m8

>reggae culture
Dump her. At the very least do not have children with her.

Fuck yeah. Any white chic/dude into reggae has something wrong with them

maybe she wanted someone who was in touch with nature and had a hint of culture instead of some ugly bland whitey?

Calling what must be Rastafarian or at least Jamaican Culture "reggae culture" is like calling Indian culture "curry culture". It's retarded and shit. As are you.

Wtf, why is he so handsome with short hair.

that dude looks familiar, is he an actor?

It's not the same dude.

oh boy

all asian guys look better with either very short or long hair. having it middle-length is the worst look.

>spotted the dirty, unemployed hippy

Calm down Ras Trent

While I agree that most women need to be watched closely, some can be trusted and this dude did nothing to help his case. If I remember correctly she wanted to travel and he quit a really good job to follow her.

>be dyl 5/10 nu-male
>be dating 9/10 white angel clearly out of your league
>do nothing to better yourself
>quit your job to travel around Europe with her because you are an insecure cuck and know it's over already but realize you will never get a girl half this attractive again
>get cucked by a 8/10 homeless asian man

Dude was a tool and when she said she was going to travel the world knowing he had a good job and couldn't come with her, that was her way of saying "this isn't working out, we're over". I doubt she expected him to literally quit his job and follow her like a sick puppy across the world cockblocking her.

(You) are right desu.

Right here.

He got dumped for being beta, not for being skelly.

Make your mission your mission, not your woman

This guy gets it.

anthony khongpan

r/asianmasculinity doing some chan outreach i see

Can confirm (as an Asian). Have long hair now, girls like it. Had short hair before, girls liked it. Had middle-length hair, looked like an emo hobo, was in the longest dry streak of my life.

it has to do with the way asian hair grows where it goes straight out. it makes your head look huge when it is medium length

Kek, that picture. Sometimes I forget how triggered cumskins get by seeing black men as protagonists.

this nigga looks like pacquiao lite

sup tyrone hows that sickle cell anemia?

You answered your own question.

Her boyfriend put her needs above his, quitting his job to find her dream makes him seem needy and her bitch.

Thus he lost the dominance and leadership which attracted her to him in the first place.

The new guy is just a chill dude who lives his life how he wants and she got attracted to his independence and freedom.

Women are mostly emotionally turned on.

Looks give about 10% advantage at most (possibly 50% in nightclubs because of random hookups). The rest is your behavior and attitude.

Getting rich helps you become more confident and alpha, the fact that her ex lost her job contributed to his loss of his confidence and alpha status. He lost a great aspect of his power which was his money, opportunities and connections.

Mine looks top quality at mid length tho. Mid-long looks the worst imo.

Jamaicans fucking hate rastas.
If you go all dreadlocks'n'nature. smoking weed, but are not a christian with a specific reading of the Bible (a.k.a rastafari), you are, in effect 'reggae culture"

boy may be small but respect for having that confidence

hey AM/WF user, go spam /int/ again please

she's a thin blonde with blue eyes. this makes her so desirable not even chad would have been able to keep her.

You understand all gook women are hideous right? If you were asian you would run to a fat e uropean or british woman before settling for some chick that looks like a clone of all the others. Then this exotic, angelic, elf creature arrives at your doorstop, she looks like she stepped out of some fairy tale, and is sweet, and is kind, and is open, you would do anything to be with her. Naturally the guy with the most game will pull her in, this is why so many women love to backpack across the world, notice how they all dye their hair before they go, it's strategic.

i think actual ayys look like this, so it's probably some ancient memory we've all forgotten but still is a biological driver, that every single human male on the planet prefers this picture, despite most having never been anywhere near a woman that looks like this.

>WE WUZ AYYLIENS AND SHEEIT
Unironically embarrassed for you right now ngl

>protagonists
He wasn't even the that.

what if its true.

WE

>Women are whores
More news at 11.

the pic youre referring to is medium hair though. I think you mean short-medium hair

I like pretty asian girls more than that and there's nothing you can do about it.

>9/10 white angel clearly out of your league
>so desirable not even chad would have been able to keep her
The fucking virgins on this site I swear. This girl is a fucking diamond dozen in nordic countries. You are trying so hard to look experienced and redpilled but without realizing it you are actually putting these sluts on a higher piedestal than anyone else.

I arrest my case

This desu
She looks like a horse
t. Norwegian

under rated

Pretty harsh man
My gf cheated on me when she went to travel around South America. She had a gangbang with 10 Bolivian guys. Her excuse was 'Bolivia has a high altitude, and I have had sex at sea level so thought the sex would help me adapt'

dumped that bitch but still.

this is why your countries are filling up with niggers, you are all faggots.

"That's a good girl"

Haha wtf

This post has a lot of truth in it, but I can assure you that to a young dumb chick like the one in the OP, looks matter a whole lot more than 10% m8

But that's wrong, you retard.
Eastern chicks are often good looking, even to whites. It's the asian guys that look like dogshit.

No, that's because our politicians are corrupt marionettes steered by powers that want to destroy our unions by creating a new working class and dismantle the far too wealthy and not enough loan-taking middle class by redistributing our wealth to parasites

Also not saying I wouldn't fuck, just that I wouldn't worship the ground she walks on while viewing her as an unreachable ideal like you faggots. I could go to the closest bus stop and meet girls equal to or hotter than her on the way

This is bullshit. Stop reading nat geo and believing shit like this you numbskull.

they're not though, I've dated one and couldnt stand being with her after awhile because of the monolids and her smell when she didnt have perfume on. fucking awful.

>be asian
>live overseas and learn english
>give dumb blonde tourists drugs
>make them think they have a spiritual connection with me
>bang them
>repeat

why can't I be a spiritual chink?

post your fit body with long hair, im growing my hair long to something like Takeshi Kaneshiro's hair

>You understand all gook women are hideous right?

Vincent Thunderwang claims another victim.

While you're in the GYM drinking PROTEIN SHAKES and doing SS, VINCE is out eating PIZZA on the BEACH and fucking STACEY

Quitting job to go on some travel with no way of knowing how it will end. Should have known the woman was testing to see how beta he is. Give everything you have up for a woman on a whim, and that's what you get.

He looks like Shang Tsung

nerf THIS

Is that the guy from the lonely island?

is that supposed to be a compliment or insult? i would like to think that would be a compliment.

what a cuckold kek

b-but he'll never match m-muh gainz

its hard being a middle class white rastafarian

i wish dan osman was alive

fucking lol. bolivian men are ugly manlets too

this

the correct thing to say assuming you don't want to go is to say something of the affect that if you go we are finished.

She will think twice about it. You have nothing to lose at that point. You have to act on what you say too.

yup
youtu.be/TcK0MYgnHjo

Underated

Please tell me this is fake. Twenty year-old kissless virgin reporting in. This makes me never want to touch 3dpd even more.

The soul patch ruins his whole face. Why

Amen

>Don't girls prefer

i guess the only benefit of being hideous is that girls will never 'prefer' me, they will never desire me. At best I can pay them for temporary companionship.

Actually, none of that is a benefit. I hope I die in my sleep soon.

OP is a faggot though

>Travel to Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, India and Thailand

Traveling to countries known for their pussy and inexpensive sex tourism... with a woman.

Weird choice, mate.

>needing to pay for sex

>being so broke you care

being the worlds sex tourism go-to spot and shims dont constitute culture

just marry a virgin who's as inexperienced as you are and communicate what feels good during sex.

Girls prefer bold, confident and interesting guys.
Bonus points if they aren't disgustingly ugly.

so much truth

she looks like latsbrah. is that a fucking tranny?

>she looks like latsbrah
swede

sexual dimorphism is slightly less pronounced in the blond/blonde haired regions of the world m8

it is called charisma

/thread/

There are plenty of confident people but the thing is, if she's a hoe she will always be a hoe, no matter who she's with.

savage