I most likely have chrons. does anyone else here have it and how did it affect you?

i most likely have chrons. does anyone else here have it and how did it affect you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7f2ytS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=QWLf_bHRRsI
youtube.com/watch?v=FsIN8tSWjI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that squirrel is metal af

What the fuck is that squirrel thinking? IS it going to store that cunts body in a tree trunk and eat him over the course of the winter? What the fuck, that slithery boi was just minding it's own business when alvin should be in the fucking trees instead of larping as rambo. Godamn.

>t. snake

Ever hear of Rikki-Tikki Tavi?
Snakes a shit.

The snake was attacking squirrelbro's baby. You can see the youngling on the left.

>don't you tread on me

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7f2ytS7Vw

I;m aware of this mongoose sht but why did you reccomend me some fucking colonialism fever dream shit, holy fuck this is weird

Thanks for ACTUAL clarification didn't see that

my dad has chrons. Your in for a bad time my man.

are you on drugs nigger? get a hold of yourself.

the fuck is it to you

depends on what kind of crohns you have. does it affect your colon? if so you're fucked. also food intolerances

t. crohnsfag

youtube.com/watch?v=QWLf_bHRRsI

SORT YOURSELF OUT

What you gonna do about it? You mad?

This is a 10/10 thread about chrohns

Ive got it, when im flaring the fatigue is the killer, i literally cannot get out of bed. I also uncontrollably lose weight, ive gone from lean 90kg to 67, back to 90 and so on.

Im on the biologics as nothing else worked so i have a cancer risk now, i just hope they finally do some research and make progress before i die.

i most likely have downs. does anyone else here have it and how did it affect you?

ive had it for 12 years now

i take azathioprine and sulfasalazine, i've actually been pretty steady for a few years now and made huge gains

but yeah when its flaring it's so hard to find the motivation so when its not you have to push yourself hard to make it through the bad times

i've also found for me atleast a yakult every morning is pretty amazing and stay off caffeine

I have it, its the biggest gains goblin. I got diagnosed after a year of back pain and it turned out my inflammatory markers were the highest anyone at the hospital had ever seen - its a national IBD centre as well.

Guess thats the problem of being fit and having an immune disease, the healthier you are the more you kill yourself. Producing all those white blood cells burns through your nutrients. It took a while but when i was finally in remission i was symptom free except allergic to milk for some reason.

Its a shit deal OP. Really shit.

I never understood people advocating against certain food intake, as i have it, when im in remission i am symptom free and can eat what i want. A flare takes weeks to build, you would never be able to attribute it to some food.

I drink caffeine like its going out of business because fuck it, crohns makes it hard to lift.

Dont worry OP, you have a disease that doctors will happily say they have no clue what it is, will give drugs they've been coasting on for 50 years that give you cancer and then cut your guts out.

Meanwhile global AIDS symposium #6837 raises another hundred billion dollars for research to really make sure gay people never have to wear a condom again.

even if something has a 1% chance of fucking me up i avoid it

nothing is worth the risk

How did you work it out though? Ill cut it too if it makes my life better but currently its half of what keeps me going.

wish i had a squirrel like that

I can be your squirrel, user

>that webbum

smoke pot op, leading studies show it somehow completely stops the symptoms

It also cures cancer....woah!

It's just like my pokeymens

Most people with AIDS are straight white males with political beliefs on the right of the political spectrum.

>Most people with AIDS are straight white males with political beliefs on the right of the political spectrum.
yeah I got HIV last time I got it in the ass from a bro. It was totally straight tho.
>no homo

Source?

90% of my bowel movements have been loose and unhealthy for more than a year and now my asshole bleeds slightly after I shit when it's really bad. Is Crohn's a possibility?

sorry to hear user

this vid was posted on other threads and maybe it can help you too youtube.com/watch?v=FsIN8tSWjI8

HHahahhahaha no

Im a med student, that is totally wrong

> indian doctor
Indians believe so much garbage that it is honestly not worth listening to a single word anyone with an indian hair on them believes when it comes to health.