Veeky Forums, how do I become THE Alpha Male?

stop thinking you arent the alpha

Fuck other men in the ass
Just make sure you say no homo or they'll think you're a fag, causing you to lose your alpha status

Do you wanna know something entertaining OP? I have a friend in real life who looks similar to the guy you posted. Despite looking like a greek god, he has never had relationship last longer than 4 months in his 25 years of living.

Why is this? I talked to him about it, and I shit you not, the girls he gets with are so insecure that he will leave them for someone else, that they all inevitable turn batshit insane jealous and melt away any hope at a normal relationship.

He confided in me that he sometimes wishes girls didn't feel that way around him, cause he wants some serious shit, and nothing ever lasts.

TL;DR being an ultra chad has drawbacks, too

Live for it

you cant unless you have those genetics or close to it.

i live the life of CHAD on Tinder and I can tell you, women treat you so much differently if you're an alpha CHAD....it's....quite depressing honestly.

good luck OP with whatever you do with your life.

Who is this semen demon?

My face has similar structure to this. I've never been in a relationship. Many girls have tried but I was too stupid to realise.

wrong usage, faggot.

Not if you're a homo faggot

I feel sorry for the guy in your picture, he's just too pretty, I can imagine people would literally have prejudice against him, either positively or negatively, male friends would probably feel intimidated, females would either just spread their legs or also feel intimidated, either way no one would see the true *him*.

Yeah, that poor guy. Glad I'm ugly. Dodged a bullet there.

That guy specifically is an actor, regardless of how his human interactions are he's not poor, the question is whether he's happy or not and how much his appearance contributes to that.

I just think that people not caring about your personality because you passed a threshold where you simply look like a greek god might actually cause more harm to him than good.

His name is Matt lemond

Nigga it takes more than just looking good or being strong to become the "alpha male" it's about the attitude, and though muscles do help they dont mean anything if you dont have the right state of mind.

Gotta love the irony of the situation here
>I bet it sucks for him that people only care about his body and don't give a fuck about the person
>"lol who cares he's pretty"

Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

I wish i looked like him

If you kill enough other men, you'll be the alpha by default.

This number is in the billions. Like 4 billion.

That's not ironic...

L2 words.