Body language is almost more important than being good looking. How do I get good body language?

Body language is almost more important than being good looking. How do I get good body language?

I just googled what is the best body language book and apparently it's "The Definitive Book of Body Language" throw a "pdf" at the end of the title and google it and you'll get a link to download

Body language is how you move therefore you simply improve your form my friend

In a way it is that simple. The two most foundational aspects of good body language (whether for attracting opposite sex, being assertive/respected, business etc.) are proper posture and being relaxed (not tense).

If you have good form in your lifts, it should carry over into your body language. Deadlifts will give you neutral hips and straight back, back rows will give you relaxed and retracted shoulders, etc.

After that, your body language becomes a bit more of what you make it, but eye contact and your own style of mannerisms are crucial!

Sometimes I will find coworkers talk shit about how it seems like it I'm puffing my chest out, just how I walk. I have seen pictures of me in high school with a slouched back and all and I gotta say, having them talk shit is almost complimentary.

lmfao

>autists on Veeky Forums thinking body language is the key to get the girl

you're either a CHAD or youre not. Some lame book about body language isn't going to save you. CHAD wins. You don't. Simple as that.

Lol @ cultural appropriation that gets overlooked because Asian . Bitches are basic as fuck.

What about that image is Asian looking?

Youtube body language. This helped me so much. It's really quick to get the hang of it and you could use it to play with different conversations if you want. For instance, mimicry is really useful. If someone if touching their face, nonchalantly touch your face and they'll subliminally build report with you and boost comfort level. Learn shit like this, it's awesome.

She isn't Asian one tiny bit.

That's neon lynxie, is it not?

Gr8b8m8

Coach Corey Wayne talks about bodylanguage

Disregard everyone else in this thread.

Snort cocaine, from 0 to chad in 10 seconds. Your body language is a direct reflection of your confidence.

Idk, you tell me ya fuckin weeb

It is. She's a goddess.

>wearing knee-high socks and having black hair is """"""""""""cultural appropriation"""""""""""""

lol faggot

>That's neon lynxie, is it not?
it's got to be a jealous fat white woman who can't see worth batshit

First off, if you're in public, please, for the LOVE of god, DO NOT VIRGIN WALK. I'm sick of seeing guys virgin walk, especially at work. It's embarrassing.

Wtf is virgin walk?

walking like a virgin
virigoos always have their shoulders hunched
hand in their pockets 25% of the time
look at the ground a lot

you know, just virginy things.

>See qt on the sidewalk
>make eye contact
>she gives me a weird look and looks away
>realize I was virgin walking

FUCK

>virigoos always have their shoulders hunched
Guilty as fuck. I'm not sure how I should position them.

>I'm not sure how I should position them
pretend you had sex, faggot.

>Body language is almost more important than being good looking
this is what manlets actually believe

I've got this before lol. I have a bit of scoliosis though. It was a girl that said it, I thought it was pretty hilarious.