Would you consider Joe Rogan a solid source of work out advice?

Would you consider Joe Rogan a solid source of work out advice?

On a side note, what do you think of his podcast and general philosophy on life?

He's aight.

>tfw taller than Joe
feels good man

no way.
but he's a well rounded successful dude and i generally listen to him about anything but DUDE WEED LMAO and DUDE KETTLEBELLS LMAO and whatever supps he's shilling.

and man, that Alex Jones podcast had my sides in another dimension

KEEEEEEEETLE BEEEEEEEEEELS

>Would you consider Joe Rogan a solid source of work out advice?
>On a side note, what do you think of his podcast and general philosophy on life?

he's had back surgery and back problems from doing bjj and lifting improperly

other than that, he has been extraordinarily successful in everything in life, including a hot wife and kids

Is there any other podcast as good as his? He gets great guests sometimes

Listen to the Dr rhonda Patrick episodes. I learn so fucking much it's not fair to anyone else in my species.

All the dude lmao weed memes you see on here are way overplayed. The man is smart as fuck and humble, which is not something you will find anywhere else in any capacity in the world of fit. He also deadlifts four plate for reps at considerable age,which is impressive even with TRT. I've been on fit for nearly four years now and he's one of the few people that's even remotely trying to help you. Cunt

fighter in the kid isnt bad cuz of bryan callihan

chael sonnen's has been surprisingly good if you can tolerate his side kick

dan carlin is good

joey diaz (little boring when he is the sole focus desu, he needs to interject)

bill burr pre-wife

jordan peterson, but i guess that not really a podcast

Just became aware of him. Starting to watch a few podcasts on YT.

Depends. Does he sip?

SULForaphane-POSTERS

Radiolab has had some good runs
FBHW is good, funny, burn king still throwing hot ones and it's pretty glorious.don't expect to learn anything
Bill burr is always a killer
Nothing else off the top of my head

>solid source of work out advice
No
>General philosophy on life
Pretty good I enjoy his podcast and I think he's got a really good approach to life. My only real downsides of him is that despite how open minded he is , he's still somewhat simple and can go off into tangents I couldn't care about. After listening to a bunch of his podcast everytime he talks about kettlebells , weed , chimping out or something along those lines it's a bit much for me.

As far as being an entertaining podcast he has good guests and he puts out a lot. He can be a bit overpowering sometimes though.

>Would you consider Joe Rogan a solid source of work out advice?
No. Everything he has to say about nutrition and training is meme bullshit.

>You need to keto, bro.
>Do you even battle ropes?
>Muh kettlebells

Don't take advice from potheads who compensate for their shitty training/nutrition with steroids and HGH. Joe was TINY before he started juicing.

He has a vested interest on promoting his products/website so I'd take his advice with a grain of salt.

As far his philosophy on life. I think it's actually pretty balanced a lot of the time but he comes off as too "self-help-book" / Tony Robbins sometimes too so again use your best judgement.

was also a pretty good taekwondo athlete back in his time. I agree that a lot of his stuff is meme bs but it's not all about being "big"

Joe Rogan is roided out of his mind so no

Queer

He's roided to the gills but knows nothing about roids. He tried telling people you can achieve dwayne johnson's physique naturally.
Or maybe he knows exactly what he's doing and is lying to hos clueless senpaitachi so they don't discredit him because he's roiding.

Rhoda Patrick started spewing bullshit about how an action potential works. If a scientist is willing to spew bullshit to hide ignorance I have a healthy skepticism of everything he, or she, says.

>Solid source of work out advice
>Works with the best in the industry

He admittedly says over and over that he primarily focuses himself and his knowledge on athletes. So, unless you're an athlete, it's a good advanced base but probably not. But, again, the knowledge is for people of an upper echelon, specifically to MMA.

No.
>On a side note, what do you think of his podcast and general philosophy on life?
You're on a forum looking to discuss bullshit gossip about a celebrity? Low test.