Wow... Veeky Forums BTFO

Wow... Veeky Forums BTFO

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5z0ww5/women_what_isnt_nearly_as_attractive_as_many_guys/?sort=controversial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qiIDaY6OLk
imgur.com/TlT8FKG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fox
grapes

>linking to reddit

reddit girls are all fat or near the age of 30 looking for betas to enslave, NEXT

Oh no! Redditor numales and disgustingly fat redditor females don't like muscles. Guess I'll just go kill myself because I don't understand how I can go on living actually being attractive to the majority of women.

I honestly don't know how one website can be so full of pathetic cucks.

I try to use it for tiny subs that Veeky Forums simply doesn't cater for and even those small communities are full of the biggest numale sjw types you can imagine.

The upvote/downvote mechanics appeals to the lowest common denominator.

The average loser votes on how they wish things could be, and then are reaffirmed in their beliefs when the most average response becomes popular.

It's basically an echo-chamber for losers.

>asking women what they find attractive instead of directly observing what they tend to be attracted to

these girls are only saying this shit to make it look like they're special and "different from all those shallow girls". they'd still get wet for a Veeky Forums guy, whether they wanted to or not

Femanon here. I don't like muscles.

>Fat redditor females hating on fit guys

wee

From that thread

>For me, when Chris Hemsworth is in "Thor Shape," that's probably my line. Any bigger than that and it's just too much. But I'm a pretty petite lady.

Women "who don't like muscles."

The gym is not about what you want stupid sluts. The world doesn't revolve around your gaping vaginas.

It's not like I'd fuck a bunch of 7/10s like you either.

every single girl that wanted me while skinny liked me even more while in shape.
Also girls that werent interested got interested when in shape, and that in turn made more girls interested.
It isn't a magical solution, but an amplifier to all your social skills and charisma that you already have ( or are working on)

fpbp

explains why you're here

>inb4 "b-but fitness =/= lifting"
fit is the de facto lifting board. if you really were a femanon you would know this by default

weak bait but i still replied

>Personally, Thor is way too jacked for my tastes. I don't like huge biceps. Perhaps Chris Pratt post-dadbod would be my limit.

In all seriousness, women have no idea what they want.

I work out but that doesn't mean i like muscles. Most girls want ottermode. I want chubby guys.

them being all "muh muscles" and then referencing jacked actors is proof enough that they don't know what they're talking about

in that case you're the exception and not the rule

although if you're into chubby guys that's like 95% of fit users anyway, you're in the right place

no, you want a fat beta to enslave while supplies last because you're approaching the age where your vagina becomes old and busted and can't compete with younger pussy

>asking women what they want

lmao

>while supplies last
I kek'd hard at this, idk.

So? Fuck off, dumb cunt

/thread

>going to reddit

but it's not true in this case because OP is a faggot and has sorted by "controversial" instead of best or highest points, meaning that the posts you see on the link are posts that have gotten both alot of upvotes and downvotes

sort by best or highest points and it's all reasonable shit like axe bodyspray or saying that theyre nice guys all the time

>what women say
>what women do
pick one and only one

I never say this, but first post really is the best post. The rest of this thread is extraneous data and/or off topic banter.

>Guys guys guys... PLEASE realize that the women of Reddit are NOT the hot girls you see in real life. To score those hot ones you should basically inverse everything in this thread. They don't come on Reddit or even know what it is. You're welcome.
Holy shit, why did I not think that immediately?

why did someone change its from "1g protein per lbs bodyweight" , to "1g protein per 1 KG bodyweight" ?
That aint the ration man...

Also, girls don't know what they want. Well, they know what they want but when it comes to EXPRESS what they want the mouth bypasses the brain and they start spewing some unrelated bullshit. If you listened to some women betas are the perfect husband. Some of them say they prefer a specific kind of guy not because they really believe it but because they think it's socially acceptable or it will score them some virtue points

So they're attracted to fat women. Seems Veeky Forums and reddit has more in common than just atrocious social skills.

sorry but having a tiny penis and low test doesn't make you a "femanon."

>reddit females

If you show a woman a picture of some skinny fat numale and a picture of Connor Murphy

Which one will make her wet?

Don't listen to what women say

>Listening to women

>Listening to bitter incels

Femanon here, I agree with then, muscles are icky.

>go to reddit
>ask things to women

You do know that the only women on reddit are disgusting butch lesbiums, right?

>Being you

fippybippy

you're icky

>I'm a fat piece of shit: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=_qiIDaY6OLk

Holy fuck this thread is hilarious. It's such a good bait post, but literally holds no value because all of the women that go on Veeky Forums/reddit are fat and irrelevant.

All the rage this thread caused is going to motivate some anons to DESTROY Monday.

This is the first person lol

imgur.com/TlT8FKG

According to this thread, I should be way more popular with girls.

LOL.

"Oh, I love a man w/ a dadbod."
>Is thinking of John Hamm's physique
"I don't like muscles."
>Is thinking of Rich Piana

Sure thing

>Being too buff... I like guys who have muscles but too much just makes them look like jerks and I feel like they are here to rape me.
Lel. BTFO, Veeky Forums.

lol, women not only don't know what they want they don't want to want what they want

want want want

Is Dylan the new Chad?

Sweden YES

Dylan is the Veeky Forumsizen who made it, hence why he beats up people, he hates normalfags and betacuck nu-males and has repressed anger

That seems to be a very instinctive behavior among wild animals tho. Males fighting each other to see who gets to lead the group and mate with the females.

>Women

Female redditors are just one step above obeast tumblrinas. OP's pic is literally not an argument

>guaranteedreplies.jpg

I think "she" knows that by now. Even Cheekie says she doesn't mind dating chubby guys as long as they arent pussies.

>lifting for weemin

You'd be amazed at just how far the SJW sinkhole goes.
There are sites that hate reddit because they think it's a toxic right-wing site, lol.

Yep, basically this. Also women are massive whores but try to find ways to make it seem like they aren't whores. Usually by picking the "right" guy who is usually a massive douche who cheats. Kek.
>just move to a large city and post abs on tindr

Fuck off tranny

fpbp

Most women like a guy that takes care of themselves. I mean really there is no reason to not like a guy that works out, unless he is a jersey shore tier roid head. Usually they are disciplined and usually not boring like most guys you talk to :^)

>be 6'3, 100kg
>want to assert my physical dominance and cuck someone
>find a friend of a friend at a party, a 5'8, 70kg generally unimpressive manlet with qt3.14 gf
>start bullying manlet
>he fucking knocks me out with a sucker punch
>bide my time, find him again a few weeks later and jump him
>he knocks me out again

what the fuck Veeky Forums?? lifting did absolutely jack shit for me

>all these replies

Because that's the more accurate answer?

How new are you?

Shouldn't have fucked with dylan

I love you Cheekie! Don't let womanlets discourage you

I want to be a Dylan

Congrats you replied too, you tard.

Then read the sticky, bench your bodyweight and deadlift twice your bench. Then join a martial art/combat sport gym and do both to not lose gains while eating more. Here you go Dylan mode achievable in 2 yrs

This has to be b8

Yea bruv, fucking chest day m8.

It's not bait, girls love Veeky Forums guys

the issue here is actually the fault of this chicks current BF, he legit needs to find this guy and hurt him.

It may sound barbaric and stupid, but social capital lost through fighting can only be gained back through fighting. It doesn't have to be fair or anything, fucking pepper spray him and nail him in the balls. its non-lethal, humiliating, and mostly deserved.

>sort=controversial

they would be conspiracy facts instead of conspiracy theories,

conspiracy doesn't mean wrong, it means that there's a secret plot to do bad shit.

like JFKs assassination commited by the federal reserve just like they've tried to murder literally everyone that has tried to change the amount of power a private industry has over our country.

this has to be bait

Dylan is maybe 3rd in command under Chad. If it was Chad in the story she would have issues leaving her bf right on the spot.

You are actually right imo. Women are programmed to be with the strongest male for protection, you need to be the strongest male in order to maintain her attraction.

>85 replies
>nobody posted the meetup pic

which subplebbit meetup was that ?

>subplebbit
do you feel special misspelling things you don't like?

Are you well user ?

Answer the fucking question

>fish
>no mackerel

Shit guess i should lay off the protein shakes, i dont want to get too big.

disgusting

>I would say working out/going to the gym religiously. It's fine if you go every week or so to keep fit and healthy, but it's another thing if you go every day and sculpt your quads or whatever. It just comes across as really vain to me and makes me feel like that sort of man would want their girlfriend to have a similarly high level of dedication to body maintenance.

>makes me feel like that sort of man would want their girlfriend to have a similarly high level of dedication to body maintenance.

the sour-est of grapes

These women say they dont like muscle because they know they cant get good looking men or compete, so their brains readjust their desires in order for them to breed.

Its the same reason some faggots say they like boyish, flat women - their brains have downregulated their interests so they dont have to compete for the chesty, curvy women.

Don't bother. You cant get upvoted here.

>redditor females don't like muscles

That's a lie they tell themselves to cope with being too fat to get a decent guy. They convince themselves that men above their range are actually disgusting and that doughy betas obsessed with the faux masculinity of a well kept beard and consumption of increasingly obscure craft beer are actually the best men.

Pic related. Women in a nutshell.

>I don't want a boyfriend who takes care of himself because I'm a lazy slob. I don't take care of myself and having a boyfriend who does take care of himself would make me feel like the piece of shit I am