>start working out
>every time I think about pic related
>"what's the point? I'll just get her sick too"
Fuck everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssO9jwE29os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's what you get for being a whore HA HA HA

Thank god braindead motherfuckers like you who don't wear a dome remove themselves from the mating pool.

Only fucked 4 ppl. Just turned 30. Used condoms..

Le sigh

I wore condoms.

Why does pic turn me on?

Did you give the natty lick a roo?

You still fell for the sex before marriage meme.
Would you fuck her w/ or w/o the peanut butter?

youtube.com/watch?v=ssO9jwE29os

Wearing condoms is only moderately effective at preventing HPV. At any given time, nearly ONE HALF of people in their 20s in the US will have some type of HPV infection. Luckily, over 90% of those are self limited and will be gone within 2 years.

I thought the same years ago. Legitimately thought about sodoku. Got them burned off and they'd come straight back. I stopped smoking, are better, and got more rest. They started disappearing and haven't had any for years. None of my gfs ever got it. Most countries get the girls in school to get injections to stop the cancers caused by it. 70% of people who bang club sloots will get. 99% of them won't show signs of ever know.

So don't worry OP

hey op. hpv isn't forever. it lasts something like two years.

common misconception. I'm surprised a medical professional hasnt told you of this... counting youre not an idiot that self-diagnosed/is primarily reliant on the internet for medical information

unrelated but similar. there was this video of a pretty girl just making autistic noises for 2 whole minutes. not a single word. she wasnt actually autistic either. but she just made weird and uncomfortable noises and it made me feel happy there was some girl out there as mildly autistic as I was. Does anyone have the video please I've been searching for days.

Need more info. What ethnicity was she? What was she wearing? Sounds like something out of Japan from your description.

white. it was just a recording of her face and for 2 minutes she just garbled autistic noises.

also i saw it on Veeky Forums and it was a link to a webm, not an uploaded webm

>will be gone within 2 years.
>hpv isn't forever. it lasts something like two years.

Holy shit, really? Amazing that people are such whores that it's still so common.

Use apple cider vinegar for the dick warts. I know it sounds stupid but it worked for me.

I got some warts from a whole about 10 years ago and they went away on their own. Then I got some from another girl (my current gf) and waited 3 years. They still didn't go away so I found that tick on the Internet. It worked exactly like it was supposed to.

The viruses resolve themselves within a year. You're not stuck with it forever so it's no big deal.

But sadly you will die some day. That's a fact.

If you don't have hpv, you're not getting laid. Literally everyone has it. Get yours taken care of and move on with your life.

Theres already a fucking vaccine you can get to make you immune to HPV

only 1 strain.

>fucked 19 girls without a condom (and more with)
>don't have hpv

kek

That vaccine has been paralyzing people no fucking lie look that shit up

HPV vaccine side effects

Don't worry OP. I got a wart on the base of my dick a few years ago. Noticed a couple popped up on my nutsack also

I ripped the one on my dick off, bled like a mother fucker but it didn't come back. The ones on my nuts went away by themselves

can't you just burn the warts and shit off with a cigarette butt?

Sure. But your dick would look even worse with scabs/scars all over it...

Guillian Barre is super rare and you can get it from any new antigen exposure. Vaccines, getting sick, literally visiting a new place. A few thousand people develop GBS each year in the US. GBS is extremely rare, but also treatable, and most go on to fully recover. You are far more likely to do from oropharyngeal or penile cancers because you were never vaccinated against the HPV strains that cause those.

This is like not wearing your seat belt in case you drive into a river and can't get the buckle to unfasten.

Wanna add that you may still be a carrier as a guy and should use protection to avoid getting your girl sick since it can be worse for girls.

As for the cancer OP move to a med state with cancer treatments with cannabis. It's better than chemo.

I can't decide what eye color this is

up close it's kinda dark green but looks brown from a distance, then again a bit of gray too maybe

>think i might have this
>can't get an appointment at a dermatologist to save my live
>same feelings/thoughts as op
end me

There already are vaccines for all types of HPV. Tell her to get it, it's important even if she is not going to fuck you.

This nigga is gonna make someone's nuts look like Harvey Dent

WHY would you not get the HPV vaccine in your youth if your insurance covers it?

lack of information and it's usually only covered for women if i remember correctly

Hey, my mother is a sexual health nurse, HPV is very common and you are not obligated to tell anyone as long as you use condoms and aren't showing. The time between showing will get longer and longer until you will never show and you can get drugs to help the symptoms. Over 75% of people have HPV, they just don't know it. People can carry all their lives and never show, and people can only get a diagnosis through inspection of a "herpe" or "wart". Don't let it bum you out, my female friend got it and she managed to let a good looking guy know before they got together and they've been together for 3 years now. Granted she is a model, but still.. There's hope.

HPV is forever, it'll always be in your blood, you'll just stop showing any symptoms after around 2 years, though this varies. You'll still be able to give it to others.

I was given three HPV jabs in secondary school along with all my female friends. It doesn't protect you from getting herpes. My friend got herpes, she had the jab, I'm pretty sure it's just to lower your chances of cervical cancer.

hpv clears it self bro nothing to worry about

Use a mixture of pickling lime and water (make a paste) to burn the warts off. Apply with a q tip so you dont get mucb on your healthy skin (it will burn but wont do any permanent damage if you do get some). With time you will get the warts less and less and eventually not at all of you have a decent immune system.