TFW eyes have been hurting really bad for the last couple weeks

>TFW eyes have been hurting really bad for the last couple weeks
>Blood vessels are fucked in my eyes
>TFW scared AF and don't know what to do because I live in Canada

What the hell do I do guys? Should I go to the hospital?

My eyes hurt so bad and are really red

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/eye-health/iritis#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats the issue with living in canada? You do have a job that cover health care dont you user?

Just book an appointment with your family doctor and tell them your issue

I don't have one..........

And my eyes have been hurting so bad for so long I'm considering just going to ER

>tfw got PRK and eyes are almost completely perfect barely 2 months later other than being kind of dry in the mornings

Sucks to suck, 'merica stronk.

what prk be doe?

I want to get prk too but the side effects are kind of scary

Corrective eye surgery, seriously though user go see a doctor before you go blind. No matter the cost I can promise you being in debt is better than being blind.

Go to a reputable doctor with years of experience, take all your medicated eyedrops as instructed, wear your sunglasses whenever outside for like 3 weeks then gradually less, no problem. Had a 2 month check up this week and doc said my corneas are looking crystal clear, vision is 20/20 and not even really finished healing, 3 months is about when it settles.

That wasn't me (the first guy you replied to)

But yeah this shit is fucked. Like my eyes hurt like fk and have all these red lines (blood vessels fked up?) For weeks now.

I just don't know what doctor to go to or what to do.

U think optometrists can help this shit

Listen man as far as I know the priorities for medics and people in healthcare professions is life, limb, and eyesight. Yes go to the ER, right now if you can, the longer you wait the worse it might get. The fact that it has been a couple of weeks and probably hasn't been getting any better is more than enough of a warning sign of a real problem.

go to a local walk in clinic you can see a doctor for free, it's probably not worth going to the ER

>Canadian too afraid to go to the doctor

Meanwhile my American health insurance is high quality and reasonably priced. It makes me laugh whenever some fag says we need to model our healthcare system after Canada's.

Stop looking at your computer all day every day.

/fixed

Dude I'm just embarrassed. This shit has been going on for like a month now and my eyes look AND feel fucked up. They're so fucking red and it never goes away.

I know I sound like a retard but I was just hoping it'd go away by sleeping it off or something. I also don't have a car so I need to walk or take bus everywhere so I said fuck it since it was so cold

Should I really just go to ER for this. On the one hand its probably a serious problem but on the other idk it just seems like ER is more for people dying and I don't wanna waste their time

I did but he couldn't tell me much. He said either go to ER or see optometrist later

go back and ask him to refer you to an optometrist

He did but I didn't go and waited weeks to where I am now

They're not covered by Ohip anyway so I'll need to pay money

LIFE, LIMB, OR EYESIGHT.

That is literally what I have been told by medics. Is being embarrassed or in debt really worth your eyesight, I mean think this through logically. Maybe it is just something simple and you will end up feeling dumb and some in debt but god damn I would want to make sure I wasn't about to lose my fucking eyesight.

When you put it that way... I feel like a fucking idiot now :(

I should have gotten this checked ASAP.

I guess it's true what they say... "if you invest in yourself you can't go broke".

Thank you user I'm gonna call in the morning to see what optometrist I can get into to check this shit out.

Go to the ER or a clinic. Be happy you live in canada and use the healthcare system that was set up to help idiots like you

It doesn't do shit

Last time I went to er they just did an ultrasound then sent me home. Didn't even give me results of it or anything. Just said it was OK. Wtf is that shit?

You may be one of the most pathetic humans I have ever seen. I legitamately hope you go blind.

You are such a pussy you're worried about wasting the time of ER employees while your FUCKING EYES are in PAIN. You're so stupid you've let this go on FOR A FUCKING MONTH.

We should build a second wall up North to keep out the worthless Cuckadians after we handle our shit with Mexico.

The worst part is I made this thread a couple months ago when the issue was milder and got the same answers and didn't see a doctor...

As for ER I just had bad experiences before and idk how to approach the issue. Should I be insisting things? Asking a lot of questions? Idk

>TFW also have a herniated disc
>Also in Canada

JUST

Bunp

>NEETS
OH IM LAFFIN

Yes damn it, exaggerate how much pain you are in and how you have trouble seeing at all, make those fuckers take you seriously because if you make it seem like it isn't a problem then obviously an EMERGENCY room wouldn't treat it as such but to me the risk of going blind is a fucking emergency!

Yea true

Fuck you wagie... You win this one...

Ultrasound of what?

Embarrassing body part

Don't do this, OP. We can tell when people are faking and exaggerating shit (hell, most people are), and it makes us NOT take you seriously. In fact, it makes us very dismissive of you. Don't fucking lie to the people trying to help you. Tell them the truth about what you're experiencing.

When I tell the truth u blow me off

So you had testicular pain and they did US to rule out torsion?

This guy's eyes are literally in pain for over a month and you are telling them not to seek help. Fuck out of here.

Yes

Then you need to follow up with primary care. If you've gone to the ER with this issue in the past and they didn't do anything, then you're supposed to follow up with primary care.

Can't they refer me?

I didn't tell him to "not seek help". I told him that lying to his doctors about his symptoms is fucking stupid and will not help him. I'm graduating med school. I've seen what happens when retards try to "outsmart" the system and make up shit to tell their doctors. It's a very, very dumb thing to do.

No it's not you just don't want us to know your secrets.

It could be a bacterial infection. Just go to the doctor man, what the fuck are you even thinking by not going? So fucking unbelievable that I am thinking you are just trolling.

You don't need a referral to see a PCP. Just fucking go. You should have gone weeks ago. Does your city have any sort of 24 hour urgent care?

Dude I wish I was trolling. I really wish I was

But I'm a fucking NEET without a drivers license who's a complete loser who's even too beta to see a doctor for his health problems. I wish there was just an easier way.

Just go, they swore an oath to help people, including you (they dont care who you are). Man, if it would be my eyes I would have gone to the doctor yesterday.

Post pics of eyes. Pull your eyelid down and let me see your conjunctiva.

It's like $100 to se e optometrist tho that's why I was joking it'd get better on it's own

I'm not telling him to lie. I can tell OP (no offense) is being a little bitch about it and not telling the full story, being modest about, and the fact that they are posting about this on fucking Veeky Forums tells me that they are really fucking scared and want help. If you are about to graduate med school then you should know that you obliged to help anyone.

Whatever it takes. I had to take an Uber to get to the post office to get my passport. It cost me $22 to get there and back. More than I care to spend, but in the end it was all worth it. Try to get an Uber and health is worth it no matter what.

Exaggerating your pain and symptoms is lying. Don't lie to your doctors.

I never said nobody should help him. wtf are you talking about?

Just tried.my camera on phone is too shit quality

Can't see jack shit

Basically I got a lot red lines around my eyes on the white part and it looks fked and never goes away.

Thanks bro...

But yeah I am just really worried guys. Gonna try to see an optometrist this week though and maybe even go to ER

Like I said, I can tell OP is being an autist and afraid to tell them how it really is. I'm not encouraging him to lie but to be outright.

Maybe I am being biased because I have free healthcare with the army, I sprained my ankle really bad and got x-rays to make sure I didn't break anything just to be sure. But all I know is if my eyes felt like that I would tell my primary health provider with quickness and take a referral to the hospital the same day TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T GOING FUCKING BLIND WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT

>mfw OP isn't trolling
>mfw OP is literally this hopeless

I wish I had a health manager who would always monitor my health and make sure I was okay

I'm too stupid to make decisions

>tfw to intelligent to go to the doctor and prevent necessary bilateral enucleation because I let Staph aureus destroy my eyes for a month and a half causing irreparable corneal ulcers

Never knew people could be to intelligent for eyesight, OP.

:(

Well I made it for you. Go and seek help, don't let them tell you you're fine and it will go away, demand a proper diagnosis from an experienced professional. Universal healthcare eh?

It's tougher than it seems user

But I'm going to try this week.

This is you after having both your eyes removed.

could be iritis
webmd.com/eye-health/iritis#1

I had it really badly and out of nowhere. almost went blind because we thought it was pink eye and weren't treating it properly. I remember waking up on the last night when the pain became unbearable. It's something i'll never forget. It was like someone sticking their thumbs into your eye sockets as hard as possible.

Luckily it's pretty easy to treat.

Okay not that bad.