How do i make male friends?

How do i make male friends?

Are you a girl?

Making friends with the same sex is the easiest thing to do and I'm hearing impaired so there's an extra obstacle.

broad hips or is it the clothes?

no

What is it you like to do for fun?
Go do that thing.
See male.
Talk about common interest.
Listen to what he has to say.
Offer your opinions.
Gauge how they react.
If positive carry on making small talk about other hobbies and stories.
If negative restart at step 3.

>TFW could make friends but don't
>If my gf left me I'd be alone forever

I lost friends throughout the years drifting apart or I decided they were dropkicks. I never made new ones

>acknowledge male
>make small talk
>establish rapport
>repeat over and over
>eventually be comfortable enough to make plans
>be friends

How to make friends - Dale Carnegie

You should make them feel important, talk about what interests them and be absolutely honest with your compliments, that's it

I read this last year and most of it seems like common sense. I don't know if I started using the techniques more after reading it or if I'm just more conscious of them now. Either way, I feel slightly manipulative when I use them now. I'm not trying to trick people into being my friend but sometimes it feels like I'm just using tricks from this book to make people like me.

Your gf is okay with you having no friends?

>and most of it seems like common sense
What did you expect? Some sort of voodoo spell?

Scoot up to them in the locker room and then bend over and push your ass onto their dick. They'll get the message.

lewd

I prefer being alone. My gf and I both work 60 hour weeks and see only eachother and family here and there.
No kids and 2 disposable incomes. Feels nice.

>be a kiddo
>hey you wanna be friends?
>sure ok cool
>the floor is lava
>we're defending the fort
>etcetc

>>the floor is lava
I did this and I got dumped.

find a gym bro

You don't. Friends are something you can only acquire if you already have a social circle.

How do you get into a social circle?

You don't. A social circle is something you can only acquire if you already have friends

what do you like ?
Find a group who do the same things than you.
relationship are made by common interest
Step by step, go in a club of something. Veeky Forums Veeky Forums even Veeky Forums or what ever.
If you find this club or group you find people with the same vision as you are.
And with time you can be friends.

Same. I also feel weird using the techniques but they really do work I've gained many new friends at school this year just by being a nice person and talking to people regularly

Anis

Nice.

you need a PhD in social geometry

I read this book recently and noticed I already did nearly all of what it advises. I don't pass as unsociable, I can maintain a conversation just like everyone else, some people even think I have a social life, but I don't. It's weird.

You'll never make friends

Maybe you're just anxious about something

I have like 3 really good friends from elementary school. I lost a bunch when they coupled up and didn't want to hang out with single guys any more.

I like meeting new people but I don't let them get too close for some reason. Like I won't see them outside of a certain context so I remain a once in a while guy. When someone invites me to do something I always see it as a chore or something that only they want to do at the expense of my time.

I don't know why I do this.

just start talking to them, if you click introduce yourself

It's pointless, as male friendships have no purpose or strive towards an ideal anymore. They are shallow, fragile and solely for comfort just like women's friendships, a result of the feminization of society and the inability to FEEL and ACT intensely, so as to not be perceived as "queer".

OREO CHALLANGE!
>get some males arround a oreo
>everybody starts jacking off
>the objective is to cum on the oreo
>whoever cums last has to eat the oreo

Just stuff your pants. Every group of dudes wants to have a "The Hammer" in their ranks

you have zero friendships you fucking basement dweller.

Yes, they all naturally ended as our ideals diverged or were abandoned, there was nothing to keep us together.

Now I don't seek friends anymore because I see no value or purpose to it.

>Magic the Gather
>homebrewing
>woodworking
>tfw all your hobbies only attract no life fucking losers or people with zero social grace

Boy did I fuck up.