Not having wrestled in high school

>Not having wrestled in high school
>Not developing self discipline and healthy habits for the rest of your life

Veeky Forumsizens you all missed out if you didn't wrestle in high school or college, it teaches self defense skills, stamina, strength, and most of all toughness and discipline. If any of you guys have kids please force them into this sport so they wont grow up to be beta im begging you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1TobSYS8eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, it's really gay.

Proving your physical superiority over another man, literally the most alpha thing you could do

HA GAAAAAAAAAAY.

No really, that is really stupid. :^)

Every post college wrestler I've met is obese and tries to talk about their glory days where they recount the names of these boys that left such an impression on them that they're still to this day daydreaming about.

I wanted to wrestle.
There was a wrestling gym in my town but they did't have a coach so i kick-boxed instead.

Someone tell me how this is 100% hetero.

I wrestled in 6th and 7th grade, but quit afterwords due to symphony orchestra stuff eating up all my time. I look back fondly, but ik there was weird stuff in hs with rashes, lice, and people peeing on each other in the showers.

Didn't play sports in high school because I was afraid I'd get a boner in the locker room and get made fun of for being gay

No joke

whats gay about it? you happen to touch another guy when you're grappling is that it? are you really that insecure about your masculinity?

yea for some reason I have very fond memories of all the disgusting shit that happened

don't have it in my country

looks a bit gay desu

>what's gay about it
user, go re-read that post.

Cuckrope here, our school do not offer such activities for students, you just sit your ass in class

kill yourself, seriously

>that amazing feeling when you get the blast double
>they turn around to avoid the pin
>your dick nestles gently between their buns

I really am disappointed I didn't get the chance (my HS didn't have a team). It's a great base for grappling and MMA, even if it does fuck up your knees something fierce.

Totally an accident...

r-rude

how doesn't it sound pretty gay to wrestle other men in spandex on the ground?

what makes it worse how much these guys need to announce how straight and masculine they and their sport are especially after somebody calls wrestling gay, most of them do it constantly without anybody even mentioning how gay wrestling is

i seriously have nothing against homos and have even fucked one but closet fags and anyone that resembles one are just creepy beyond anything

As a gayfag, gay guys who don't do sports at all are setting themselves back so much socially and sexually. Being with half naked semi guys is a fact of life. There's tons of straight guys who barely bat an eye with their half naked female friends because they aren't spergs. If you're used to seeing guys not fully clothed then your standards won't be so low.

Also that sexuality does not revolve around your entire life even as a horny teenager. Assuming your high school wrestling team isn't full of scrubs, you'll be more worried about being exhausted as fuck and watching your weight all season.

Granted, you'll probably masturbate to touching someone outside of practice and I was excited to go to practice because I had a crush on my main wrestling partner and got jealous when we had to rotate partners.

Wrestling actually helped me with a lot of body complexes that I had. When 200 people have their eyes on you in a finals match and your 215 lbs body and little cock are out there for all to see, you either realize no one cares or you get your ass beat.

They wouldn't let me do it naked.

>wrestling over hockey

No chance. Hockey is too fun.

In the future, betas will be alphas.

>tfw season ends so you don't have to be on a high deficit anymore

WE GOING TO CHINA BUFFET BOYS

Miss it desu, traveling to meets at 3-4 in the morning, training for hours on end to try and master your takedown and movements all while trying to increase explosiveness and power.

Wrestlers aren't gay because they touch other boys, not traps

>complain that wrestlers try to defend the straightness of their sport even though nobody says it's gay
>whole post is about how gay wrestling is
Do you understand how contradicting that is?

>rubbing yourself against a half-naked sweaty man

Wrestled high school and college. Went into BB was top 5 MR. USA 3 times. Wrestling teaches you hard work and discipline. And if you find yourself in a 'scrap' you'll be able to handle yourself just fine.

We all went to China Buffet at the season end too!

But fuck wrestling in high school Seriously. Sure it teaches discipline and defense. But basically being forced to remain at 112lb for four straight years during puberty really fucked my body up for the next decade. I'm 35 now and finally have a normal looking fit body. No kid of mine will ever wrestle.

Valid point.

Fantastic sport blemished by the stupidity of childhood weight cutting.

>overpowering another man, making him your bitch

Idc about male contact, grappling is just fun as fuck

Couldn't you just move up in weight?

>forced to remain at 112lb for four straight years
How tall were you when you wrestled?

I was shit at it but the workouts were the hardest physical thing I've done, and every time I've felt like quitting since, I think back to doing 10 minutes of monkey rolls after 15 minutes of sprawl drills after a 3 hour practice every time we lost and realize that nothing I do in the gym will be harder than that.

But I kind of wish I hadn't wrestled because I'm pretty sure it stunted my growth.

This. Even when dudes are stripping down to nothing (literally "Everyone in line turn around okay you can drop your draws now") to make weight, I was too afraid of/preoccupied with my matches to care.

Besides, the real eyecandy was watching the SHWs go at it.

Most of my high school's wrestling team got ringworm or other horrific skin infections, some of which they still have today.

Another quarter or so still has eating disorders and reputations as closet fags to boot, so I think I'm good having not wrestled.

Best case scenario, your coaches are disappointed.

Middle case scenario, you lose your spot on the roster.

Worst case scenario,your coach is livid and takes it out on you during practice.

Healthy habits like drinking vinegar to stay in weight

wrestling is the goat sport, literally man vs man. You have no one to blame for loosing other than yourself.

I did and got a concussion, broken ankle, dislocated elbow, and several broken fingers. I'd do it again desu

how tall were you in HS? if you were big your coach should have moved you up

YES I AM FUCKING AWARE THAT I LOST MY BEST YEARS NOT PRACTICING ANY COMPETITIVE SPORT AND NOW I HAVE TO COMPENSATE FOR THAT SPENDING HOURS IN THE GYMS AND TRACKS DOING SHIT I HAD TO CONDITION MYSELF TO LIKE TO MAYBE ATTAIN SIMILAR PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT LIKE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T MISS THOSE YEARS AND NOW ARE LAZILY REAPING WHAT THEY SOWED BACK THEN THANKS A LOT BRO

Fucking this people don't realize this but harsh weight cutting and staying around 145 when your growth plates are literally trying to expand is a shitty idea football is better

post unreasonably reasonable for this board

Man, I likw wrestling, but the meets can go fuck themselves.
Getting up at 4 am to go sit around for hours, wrestling once every hour or so.
Shit sucked.

>not getting to hump all those thiccs

>Wrestling
>Matt herpes
>other weird rashes
>Ok.jpg

Where did/does everyone wrestle? I've been wrestling NCWA and it's pretty fun desu. Obviously not as competitive as the other leagues but I'm just happy to be able to continue to pursue the sport and get my degree.

Just finished my last season of HS wrestling

>No more waking up at 4am on Saturdays to go to tournaments
>No more cutting 10lbs every week
>No more team trips to Florida to compete in the Disney Duels
>No more small talk during practice about which stat girls we wanted to bang

I'm gonna miss it bros

Even worse if you had byes in your weight class. Show up in the morning, do nothing all day, wrestle once, go home.

I've gotta say, the perpetual folliculitis and permanent cauliflower ear were not worth it.

>not developing healthy habits and self discipline
I knew two kids who wrestled in highschool. One of them is a raging alcoholic who fell out of society and the other came out two years into college and went full queen.
But you seem okay...

I prefer this

bro your coaches sounded like cunts
either that or you sucked compared to the non-skellies

i was 145lbs my freshman year, 152 sophomore, then lifted the summer after sophomore and won state at 170lbs... then again im down south where anyone can win state

Oh fuck I almost forgot about the stat girls. Also the stat girls who said, "Fuck it," and tried out for the team the next year and turned out to be beasts.

>TFW you were too short to rug the by
They started the team my senior year and the squad consisted entirely of the nerdy gamer crew who inexplicably had the statures and build of linemen (you know the type).

It didn't happen to me because I didn't grow much and was shit and not relied upon for wins anyway. Also our head coach was the 5'3" math teacher with forearms as thick as my leg and the demeanor of Mr. Rogers, so it was mostly the assistant coaches doling out punishment.

just realized this kid is a handlet

still, mirin' height

fpbp

i wrestled in high school

began my sophomore year, but i didnt start my senior year and even then, i was the backup

i was really dogshit at it, even with me being in a shitty southern wrestling state

thinking back to the 3 seasons i had with the team makes me realize that ive never held so much love for a particular group of people

i really do wonder if i would do it all again if i had the chance to go back instead of lifting

on a sidenote, where my /138/ bros at

ive been wrestling for ten years. now im just a coach, but i started getting into judo lately and ive been trashing everyone i go against since i compete vs other white belts.

also, holy shit this match. dude goes undefeated all through high school and loses his final match in the finals of the state meet.
youtube.com/watch?v=w1TobSYS8eo

>wrestling
>self discipline
>healthy habits
this is the dumbest shit and I used to wrestle in school

If you train bjj you do some cross over wrestling training when you're no gi and working on takedowns.

It's interesting how I grew up with baseball and wrestling, moved into football all through middle and highschool and now I do rugby in a local league.

>too short

What team doesn't want a short hooker

hahaha I'm the founder and president of my university's Submission Wrestling Club. When I was first getting it started 2 years ago I was walking around campus going to random guys and talking to them about it to gather interest. Anyways, I saw this skinny incel fuckin loser with a pokemon shirt on sitting all by himself upstairs in the library playing League or Legends or some shit on his laptop.
I went over and tried to talk to him, he was obviously nervous having a tall Veeky Forums male taling to him, he was really quite and reclusive. Anyways, I told him about my proposed club and when I asked if he'd like to come train and learn to fight he proclaimed, almost with disgust, that he will never wrestle and sports are gay.

I pitied him and blamed his father for raising such a pussy numale beta. This kid couldn't be saved. Some men are destined to be betas forever.
That's the kind of peple who post this

Both your coach and you sound like twats.
>highschool
>112 lbs
lmao

I was a new weight class every year. Was 142 freshman year and 185 senior year. Puberty worked great for me.

Don't make your son a puss because of your ptsd lmao

Underrated

I was 5'6 freshman year. Graduated around 5'9.

It wasn't as easy to move around weight classes. We were nationally ranked 1996-1999 and I was surrounded by state champions who I wasn't good enough to compete with. So if I wanted to remain on the team, I had to stay at 112lb.

Our coach didn't focus on strength at all. It was all about conditioning and technique.

What happened at the end? I couldn't tell for sure. Did he defer top position while tied and give his opponent a 1 point lead? And then get a 2 point take down to win?

If so, that's completely badass.

What the FUCK did you just say about me you little bitch? I'm the founder and president of my university's submission wrestling club and i have been involved in over 300 takedowns

Americans have all the best sports. Furthermore, they are heavily included in school life. How can you even be an incel in the USA? Literally just play football or wrestle in HS and acquire all the jb prime pussy you could ever wish for.

This is what kids play here, pic related. Meanwhile american kids are building thick necks and getting ideal stimulation through hard contact sports. Just fucking lol!

Tuntuu pahalta

most wrestlers end up fat as fuck later on because they gorge on all the shit they deprived themselves when they were young

>thinking it determines physical superiority

Technique is everything, buddy.

>wrestling
>toughness

lmaooo, boxing teaches your toughness, wrestling is for fags, almost everytime we had wrestling fags come to our boxing sessions and try to fight us, and after the first hit they becamed confused as fuck and dizzy and couldn't fight more