How do I stop feeling like such a fucking midget?

How do I stop feeling like such a fucking midget?

I realize that I won't get any taller, so is there any way to cope with my height?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongur.io/calculator.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k4TJkPLN_g8
youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fix your posture, win in every other aspect of life and accept you are inferior height wise. Get the fuck over it.

depends if you're actually short of just fit meme short

Probabaly fit-meme short

stop coming here then I guess, or work out which threads to hide. I legit never thought about my height before coming here

move into a home with low furniture, or go to lilleput lillehammer, a place in Norway that has a miniature model of the city Lillehammer.
Otherwise, suck it up, buttercup.
Despite what you think people don't look down opun you in any other way than physicallly.

legit 5'3 here btw.

Are you swole? You could replace huge jackedman as wolverine

I'm okay, I guess. according to this strongur.io/calculator.html I am 20% bf and carry the bulk of it on my stomach, but unless you lift you can't tell I also lift if you know what I mean.

Can't act for shit though, but since the wolverine's comicbook character is 5'3 and in some stories get with bombshell Jean Grey, that would be awesome.

I'm 5'9" and a bit, I know I'm a tad shorter than the average male which is 5'10" but I found a lot of it is in your head. if you look at other males, they're for the most part all around your height except for some lanky motherfuckers. My gf is a foot shorter than me almost at 4'10" so there's always that to make me feel good. Also if it makes you feel better, short people tend to outlive tall people.

>lilleput lillehammer

Lmao, i just googled this and there's a squad of guys who go to this mini village to "look bigger". It's great:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4TJkPLN_g8

Stand in the middle of a cool room, stretch to the ceiling and whisper "grow, grow, grow..."

Yes that is quite great.

5'10?

This jesus :,(

5'4

>tfw 6'1
>literally think about suicide everyday

I just want to be tall

youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

reminder

Become a fag. Fags don't care about height. Or weight really. Or cleanliness.

Just care about poop dick.

these girls considered him tall and he's 5'10
really makes you want to move to burgerland

I wonder how many people remember this one. It's been a while since I heard it. Thanks for the laugh.

Stop going on Veeky Forums where the average height seems to be 6'4

This

I'm not short, but Veeky Forums and other websites did a number on me. I've gotten like 3 cosmetic surgeries. Lmao

I'm 5'6 and I just go with it. Height is one of the few things you can't change naturally, so just eat healthy, exercise and be confident. I had a 5'7 friend who got leg lengthening surgery, he became 5'10 but he can't do vigorous exercise now like sprints or high jump (the things he used to do). It's just not worth it user, get used to your height.