>6'3 tall
>6'7 arm spam
>15.5" arm

I dont know what the fuck to do to make my arms look thicker
They look great from the side but from the front i look skinny in shirts

6'4"

It's a rough existence

if you're very lean and a shorter guy 14 inches can look pretty good

i have similar measurements to you, but 18 and change inch arms (some fat on them)

1. genetics
2. hit arms with high volume, barbell/dumbbell at least twice a week for 50-100 total reps each time

also eat

also do this for years and years, arms take time

Triceps thicken the arms
Also if you dont care about strength going down for a bit overtrain them everyday for 2 weeks, let them rest for a week and then train them regularly.
Its broscience but ive seen it work.
I wouldnt recommend this if youre doing any sports though.

if you're under 4 ft tall they're pretty big.

That sucks man that's lanklet to the max

t.6'1 with 16"

I'm doing biceps and triceps supersets 2 times a week, am I overtraining or not training enough?

didn't mean to reply to

It's literally just my arms, I weigh 93kg.

It makes me so mad but we're all gonna make it right?

I don't know about everyday but I'll definitely start training arms 3 times a week I think.

Like it looks like I fucking fell for the SS meme, too much fucking basketball honestly.

Tbh, this works. I didn't do it for size, but rather for strength gains.

Sacrifice short term strength gains by overtraining for many days. Rest a few (at least two days while eating/sleeping heartily), and then come back. You may have to deload just a bit, but your total gains potential will be much bigger and you'll slingshot past your plateau

11"er reporting in. My arms are dyel af, but my chest is 38" baka... been thinking about roids...

It depends entirely on your frame and bodyfat%.

Pic related is 15'' but probably better looking than most ppl here who claim 18-19'' arms.

step your tricep game up.
triceps are 2/3 of your arm and will give you thickness. People who overdo biceps usually only look big from the sides.

of course your arms looks huge when youre shoulders are small.

I have 16" and I just started lifting 2 months ago.

Start doing cable pull downs, try to put more tricep and bicep workouts in

That was me to but it doesn't mean much, 18" is you're a big guy status for anyone over 6'1

This, body fat rules. A lot of anons here boast inches when their bf is over 10%.

Did you measure tense or relaxed?

18 inches and 20% bf is still better than 15 inches and 10% bf

Literally not, dont fool yourself bingo wings.

17.0-17.5(no pump/pump) inch at 5'10" here.
Everybody says that they're massive.

My left weaker arm is 16.5. My right arm is 15.5.

I think it's because I was in a lot of casts when I was a kid and it deformed my arm. But right now it just looks like it has no peak.

14" arms on a 5'6" guy are pretty big relatively

I have 14.5" arms at 5'7", I can curl 45lb dumbells for 10 reps with good form.

>tfw sporting 15.5" arms at 5'9" with ~17% body fat

I'm trying to make it by the summer. Is it possible brahs?

delete this

lose fat, that's all you gotta do.. you have like 3 even 4 months to cut, did you never do a weight class sport?

kek

the delusion is real

I'm working on a cut man. 6 weeks deep so far. I was pretty damn bad after a nearly 2 year battle with depression and letting myself seriously go to shit physically. But I've been climbing out of that recently. And I was on the wrestling team my freshman year of high school but my body was really far behind during my childhood as far as puberty and athleticism was concerned. I wasn't anywhere near decent enough to have to cut or maintain my weight in any capacity.

i have 14' arms and im 5'7 is it dyel? do you think it might be atleast noticeable?

lmfao

What kid of arm training is best?

For example I do 2x full boddy, yeah I know its not ideal, but I am in engineering and gym is not close enough so thats what I have to do.

Its basically 2x upper with just added deadlifts and squats(depending on the day) and calf raises.

Should I do like 3x12 curls with like 2 min rest time with my regular weight, or do something like 8xF with rest times as miniminal to half a minute but with 50% less weight.

People always say do light weight high volume for arms, but I just can't comprehend how can one arms grow if you are hitting it with baby weight and massive sets, if you did that to any mouscle group you would be DYEL forever.

Overtraining is the point

probably normal, but you don't even lift

that is big for 5'10, I'm the same height but with shitty 15 inch

What does overtraining do for the long term?