Meet a pretty girl who I have a lot in common with

>Meet a pretty girl who I have a lot in common with
>Start hanging out with her more, we're both really into each other
>Find out she's needy, likes anime and My Little Pony, and doesn't give a shit about fitness (despite having a nice figure)

What's the point, Veeky Forums? I've been so lonely, yet I've never had a serious relationship because I just can't connect with any girls for longer than a short period of time. She's coming over to my place later this week to watch a movie and that might possibly lead to something, but I don't want to just take advantage of her if I don't have feelings.

sever

us Snape

that is an absolute gains goblin waiting to strike.

do not contact her again.

Insert benis in her vag OP dont be fag

>doesn't give a shit about fitness (despite having a nice figure)

Dunno how much you care about working out and eating healthy, but do you want that in a girl? Someone who doesn't care about fitness? Should be a dealbreaker.

She's going to get fat, eventually.

She will probably also feel insecure if you ever start to make it.

All the old skinny women were skinny almost their entire lives, because they cared about not being fat beasts.

>complains about a nerdy girl who likes anime
>wants a fitness slut that's autistic about lifting and surrounded by roided out chads every day

You are seriously retarded. Fitness girls are the biggest and worst sluts on the planet. Gf that nerdy girl right now.

You can always try to make her interested in fitness although she wont necessarily get fat if she at least cares for what she eats.
Imo a bond you may feel with her is more important than her hobbies but her being needy can make evrything complicated

>Find out she's needy

This is the issue. It doesn't matter if she's into fitness or not. You don't want to date someone who's you. You want differences. As long as she doesn't turn into a fatty it's fine.

The MLP thing is kind of gay but who doesn't like cartoons? MLP is only a real red flag when you're a 20+ year old adult male. I mean, I still like adventure time and shit.

Needy is a problem, though. Give it a shot if you want, but don't get too invested until you know what you're in for.

Bonus, not getting too invested will, in all likelihood, make her more into you which is great if it works out. Be aloof. Aloof men drive women wild most of the time.

what's wrong with any of that. If she's needy, let her watch Anime at your place all day. The longer you are out doing your own thing, the wetter she will get for you.

>I just can't connect with any girls for longer than a short period of time.
Have you considered benis?

That honestly sounds like the best option as of now.

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS. HAVE SEXWITH HER.

IT'S ALL NATURAL. YOU'RE SOING HER ACFAVOUR. SHES NOT RETARDED, YOU WONT BE TAKIBG ADVANTAGE.

GOOD LUCK OP. Also keep lifting cos it makes women have doubts about your faithfulness, making them more loyal in case other women jump on you.

>likes anime and My Little Pony,
Jackpot. Tell her you want her to role play as Pinkie Pie. If she does the voice while you have sex, she's a keeper.

>I don't want to just take advantage of her if I don't have feelings.

hahah faggot

how is having mutuallly enjoyable sex 'taking advtantage'? You've spend too much time around feminists

>take advantage
I don't really get this. It takes two people to have sex and they usually both enjoy it to some degree, so how exactly are you taking advatage of her? You're both getting something out of it and in the worst case scenario (ie: shitty sex) one of you wasted an hour or two

>girls are either bedridden level inactive or professional IG fitness models
People can also:
A. Be fit but not super obsessed
B. Do sports

>shouldn't be worried she watches MLP
Yeah, that's not basically a guarantee she's super childish

But anime and even mlp is degenerate.. i guess it's slightly less defenerate for a girl to like mlp.

how does one be aloof?

HOW LONG TO REACH PIC RELATED? its my goal body and been lifting for 4 months