Why even lift if you will never look like him? He's the perfect specimen...

Why even lift if you will never look like him? He's the perfect specimen, and if he EVER demonstrated the smallest interest in your wife she would dump your ass as fast as the blink of your eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18bEcKfHlzA
youtube.com/watch?v=BDZBmD62W_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does this make you feel?

He's ALSO 6'2. Manlets and incels on suicide watch, I see.

Good thing I know I can't ever be 'the perfect specimen' and I know girls are sluts who would probably even dump me for a guy worse looking than me given the circumstances

Women consider him a GOD. They'd kill YOU as many times as necessary for HIM. They worship HIM. They feel disgusted by YOU.

doesn't make me feel anything in particular. How do you feel OP?

You sound mentally ill dude, why do you get so triggered at good looking men ?

yeah I wonder if it's the same guy always posting these

He can fuck your mother, he can fuck your wife, he can fuck your sister, he can fuck your daughter and if you try anything he will KILL you in front of them, and their pussies will just exalate liquids like a fountain. They don't need your manlet, incel, autistic and DYEL ass and they'd love to see Chad beating you to death. You can swear me all you want, but you know it's true. You stand no chance against him, he's sculpted in the face of God.

Every board has a few of these faggots. Get help

He's not even that good looking m8

youtube.com/watch?v=18bEcKfHlzA

he's aight desu

You're just jealous. You know women will spit on your dead body. Women will cry all over the world when he dies, and if he gets killed on his sleep by a beta cuck incel, women will revenge him. They'll torture the incel to death, and they will never have sex with anyone ever again.

Is this CHADfiction?

user, you truly are pathetic, aren't you?

what a slayer

it's over

Go to /d/ and make a ntr thread if you're so horny, cuck faggot. A thread on Veeky Forums died for this

>A thread on Veeky Forums died for this
>for this

FeelsBadMan

I bet you're thinking about this all the time aren't you cuckoo?

this board now is property of god emperor chad

bow down faggot or die

Whats happening here

I'd kill all threads. We need a daily Matt Lemond worship thread to remind you gymcels you're NOTHING close to him.

This

do you think girls would feel the same way about you?
If you had been in a loving relationship for 4 years, would you leave her for someone solely because they are more attractive?
or have you never been in a relationship

And then he hopes hell get a little side action with his hero

>or have you never been in a relationship
I think you know the answer to that.

Keep jerking that tiny weeny cock faggot while he makes fun of you

Your ride ends here

Shit, men more attractive than me exist? What news. A game changer. I need to be alone with my thoughts for a while.

Nah, who fucking cares, dude? I'm a piece of shit. I've fucked married women with better looking husbands. I'm not proud of it, but it happened.

No one is so perfect to retain fidelity. No one is safe. You either offer more than is worth throwing away for a night or you get cucked.

If I've learned anything in the last quarter century, it's that people who don't regard or respect others' feelings aren't sociopaths--they're the norm.

Learn the rules and play by them, faggot. This one super handsome dude is the least of your concerns. The rest of them are your greatest. Your insecurity is exactly why you're going to get chucked by someone way worse looking.

Hope this is bait

nigger

Eat a dick faggot enjoy ur ban

STALLIONED

youtube.com/watch?v=BDZBmD62W_0

Yeah, he sounds a little messed up. Find something that makes you happy buddy.

This is actually a form of cuck fetish known as Lookism. They have their own forum but continue to spam Veeky Forums and other boards for reasons unknown.

t. coping subhumans
lift as much as you want, you'll never look THIS good because your GENETICALLY PREDETERMINED FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT are shit

I wouldn't, but women don't think like men.

>Meanwhile his gf

he has gyno tho

I just wany to look less shit, is that too much to ask?

whew good job i don't have a wife then
or a gf
or anyone to have sex with or even love

Hes like a solid 6/10

Context of pic?

It's not about what you can't look like and be, it's what you can and will look like and be.

Feeling verter about my humor now