Connor Murphy LITERALLY picking up women

youtube.com/watch?v=G-OwsRdYXjo

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G-OwsRdYXjo?t=2m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying
I OHPed my gf this morning. she loves it when I pick her up like nothing.

Connor stop posting your shit in here, it's really not funny or amusing. You have a nice physique but your videos are really bad

i do this to my girlfriend then she cries im squashing her ribs

fuckin pussy

who the fuck keeps shilling for thisguy with every new video? fuck sake

Koklov did it better
Also stop shilling him every fucking day

this. if you're gonna post videos at least post the webm where that chick punches you in your dumb fucking face

So this is what fags from bw only general really mean? Maybe it's not that fedora tier after all

I'm happy for him. He looks like the Veeky Forumsizen who made it

my gf is into submission and masochism so that's even better

I OHP 80 kilos and I don't know if I would do this. Humans are too wobbly.

This is actually perfect match because he is a student and autistic af

and stayed humble and autist. I wonder if he browses Veeky Forums

where was this filmed?
somehow these skanks look British to me

Anyone else feel an intense sadness when watching this video?

Connor inevitably kept a good diet, exercised consistently for years, and has probably done steroids. The symbol of achievement for all of his work is the approval of generic drunk white women who dress the same, act the same, look the same, and have no unique interests.

All of these annoying, vapid white women are interchangeable, not a single one of them stands out in any way. These women don't work hard at anything in their lives, they don't exercise and they can barely avoid overweight. They have zealous drinking habits and act like sluts in public. And Connor does years of work to gain their favor, while they have done nothing.

This selfie culture we live in really fucks me up.

just push press.

What should really upset you is that they only pay him attention because of his 10/10 facial aesthetics. His body is just a bonus.

Yeah that is true.

I hate the entitlement of white women. Oh boy you went to target and bought a generic maroon sundress and applied make-up for 1 hour, guess you're a GodQueen of the earth now. At least that's what you'd expect them to be based on the way they act.

Am I the only one that thinks this guy is full of shit with his muh anxiety and muh autism ? Like it's pretty obvious he's a Chad , he can talk to women , be in public , doing videos that requires your face to be seen by thousands of people .

If that's true he is no different than a basic instagram "deep" attention whore.

nope, i mean he did but didn't at the same time

....duh, dude

autism

Shut up you little oppressed turd. You sound like a nigger that got turned down by a white girl and now you hate all white women.
You remind a lot of that nigger that got dumped by his white GF and he went on a massive racist tangent on twitter, also calling in bomb threats in her name
No wonder you cant get anything when you sound so bitter

Connor, stop posting this stuff please

Pretty sure he films his videos on sixth street in Austin. The combination of cocaine and blackout alcohol consumption makes what he does seem less creepy than it is in the moment. My girlfriend had to slap him once to get him to fuck off when she was out with some friends.

you don't fucking make sense, of course they doesn't stand out, just like 99% of the guys in the world, the fact that you're here talking about how shit this culture is just shows us how fucking beta you are, instead of going out and living your life what you're doing? judging drunk vapid white woman lol, grow up and stop thinking that if you don't workout you're inferior

>this will never be you
why even bother with lifting then

Because you need to sort youself out

haven't been in Veeky Forums in a while, is this the new Jeff Seid?

thats crazy, if it wouldn't be for the accents I would bet this is somewhere in the UK judging by how these whores dress.

I get more pussy than you do guaranteed.
I'm very hot. I just hate that white women are desirable despite doing nothing to earn it, and act like they deserve the entire world.

low quality post

I almost feel bad for you.

>this level of autism
>getting pussy
pick one

>tfw gf weighs close to 200lbs at 6'
>I can only OHP 185
She's my first gf and I want to breakup with her cause she can be really annoying and she's borderline fat, but I know that if I do I'll regret it cause I'll be a lonefag again and no more sex till god knows when

im also happy for him (ofc that could just be because he is a good entertainer in for the sweet yt monies) but it seem like he stayed somewhat normal, human and gives of the feel that he made it. even when its genetic lottery etc

you just sound salty that they are giving him attention and not you desu

Underrated post

she's faaaattt

Yep, APD closes down the street to car traffic on weekend nights as well as the entire duration of the SXSW festival. Its a lot of fun when you're visiting, but locals don't go unless they're college students or are planning to get trashed. There are better bar districts in Austin.

can't attack an argument on its merits? better speculate about secret motives instead

fuckin pathetic world we live in. Not even that guy, y'all are fuckin mentally challenged.
been brainwashed by liberal media CNN, MSCNBC, ABC. instead of arguing about the merits of a border wall you just speculate that everyone who supports it is a secret racist xD. so fucking sad.

instead of address that guy's comment about our shallow culture, you speculate that he is secretly an ugly jealous vrigin xD wow great fucking conversation y'all are fuckin stupid.

Whats Connor stack?

I used to think he was natty, but I am 100% sure he is not, he just has that dry fake natty look.

Trt cruise on 200 mg?

I'm dyel autist and made a bitch straddle me on the dance floor for half an hour.

Learn game and lift Connors a naturally easy going and confident guy. He's got way better game than Jeff seid.

dude.. i'm 6'2 and 198, low bf, she must be huge

Call me what you want, he's my fucking hero

are people really this delusional? do you think its possible for a second that someone actually enjoys his videos and post them here, I bet you don't have a problem with le ebin rich piana posters or feels posters.

must be nice being a god.

I feel you

i would love to see alex from alpha destiny try this and see what happens

maybe I exaggerated, I didn't really ask her for her weight nor did I put her on a scale in my sleep, but yea if I had to guess she is between 185-195lbs
she has great tits at least

>7:03
damn, that look of absolute submission
must be nice lol

Dude, if you're worried about nosex, just download Tinder and fuck any landwhale there. An extra 40 lbs on a girl is much worse than extra baggage on a man. Plus, it's easier for men to lose weight than women.

>Keeps mentioning "white" women

lmao fucking shitskin getting denied by white chicks over and over

And guess what? They are allowed to act like that precisely because they ARE the most desirable. Get fucked

where do you think I met her? as far as tinder is conserned she's still a pretty sane person even though all the drama about her and her friends can get tiresome at times, but yeah I have literally 0 game and next to no female friends and most of my male friends are in the same boat
feels bad man

Truly the Zyzz of our generation

holy shit your girl is HUGE wtf

He is arguably better than Zyzz. Zyzz didn't get as much pussy as Connor Murphy does (his face, being white instead of middle eastern etc)

This makes me feel bad about myself

Natties just can't compete

t. lanky jelly dyel

does he get a lot of pussy though? he seems fairly autistic. do girls just fuck you if you're good looking and ripped? like no questions asked they just come to your apt and jump on your dick?

Fuck no

i-i've OHP'd my eight-year-old niece.

He isn't though.

He is able to approach women and ask them to be in his videos as well as establish physical contact with them without batting an eye. This guy is the epitome of alpha.

Jesus
No wonder this board sucks these days

THIS is your goal?
THIS is your life dream?
To impress some average drunk chicks who'll barely even remember you the next day?
To bang some random bar slut?

That's just sad

Gas the normies, beta uprising NOW!!!

>not even that guy
sureeeeee, but here what is his argument? that white women are seen as more attractive despite in his opinion being boring?
Well the reason for that is simple white women just factually are more attractive to some people on a physical level, for some people that's enough, for some people it isn't. There's no reason to get angry over the fact that you don't find white women as attractive as some other people.

500 test
30 dbol

yeah that's what i thought, some of the most ugly/fat guys i know consistently get laid because they have epic dicks, but that's about it.

i imagine gay dudes would fuck you simply based on looks, but women probably want money, presents, great sex, etc. I feel like Connor would struggle to have a real meaningful relationship with a girl, because it would have to be someone on his level of dedication to fitness, or she will get jealous, bitchy and annoying over time.

200mg cruise at 21 years old would do next to nothing for him, if anything that'd be supplementing what he would be at natty anyways. If he is on gear most likely would be dbol and a trt amount of test but it is possible to be where he is natty if you have 1/1000000 genetics and have been lifting as long as he has

hey i like alex! i'm just saying as all, it would be quite funny

How did he stay humble?
Also no one on here is humble either, everyone is a cunt

>youtu.be/G-OwsRdYXjo?t=2m45s
BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

anyone can do that though, you just do it for like 4 hours and cut the rejections, you could get 10-15 girls saying yes if it's a busy area and hundreds of people walk by.

it would fucking embarrassing tbqh

>tfw such a handsome man will never pay this much attention to you

No, women will fuck you mainly based on looks but you still have to be smooth enough to make them sure you're normal and then usually initiate the activities to someone's house or apartment

it's not just "stand on a street corner shirtless and some random hottie is going to grab your hand and drag you to her house"

theyre just entertaining videos, jesus calm yourself autist

>>not picking up thick girls
Hes picking up skinny chicks man I'm not inpressed

>do you think its possible for a second that someone actually enjoys his videos
Speaking of delusional...

fuck this dude

I wish I could

What is connor on? Is that just simple test e?

but that's just like cheating, man

why do you say this? Is this just a good stander ed first cycle?

He met some nice powerlifting jewwess in one of his vids. He kind of brushed her off tho. Anyway, his occupation presents opportunity to meet all kinds of new people. You're thinking in depressive way, cunt.

kys mate this is why you are a virgin or a cuckold

>hese women don't work hard at anything in their lives, they don't exercise and they can barely avoid overweight.
The blonde girl is obviously a bikini competitor. She poses off with him and has a fit body

7:30 in the video

Anyone tryed this skin routine?

shes hot as fuck

You /pol/ kids are really delusional. Zyzz was tall dark and handsome- literally what women want

Because he is. He at least has seen Veeky Forums or misc. He does a zyzz pose in one of his videos. In a few of his videos he seems like totally nice dude, just a bit autismo like us.

the "tall, dark, handsome" thing was in reference to European men who look like David Gandy or something, not really Arabs

it predates modern integrated society

Lol no.

When Zyzz did it, he did it because he was being himself. When Connor does it, he is doing it because that's what his YouTube audience wants to see, thus giving him views, likes and shares for money.

Not to mention Connor's personality is cringeworthy as fuck

skin care is a meme, ruining your face

It still applies to him though

jesus christ women are fucking degenerate. at this point i feel like interacting with women is like smoking a cigarette or doing drugs. you know its cancerous but you enjoy it anyway because nothing else can you give you a similiar feeling. bless biology

lol - incels are such faggots..

Interesting how some of them know exactly what to do for the lift to work while others flounder all over the place.

I don't want to degrade myself on the internet