Bought link at 23, could have sold at 25, people still entering this pumped up priced in setup

bought link at 23, could have sold at 25, people still entering this pumped up priced in setup

oh fuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

The coin is 30 days old and the devs don't release any information whatsoever...largest partnerships we've seen in crypto yet....

But yeah, total shitcoin.

>Widespread adoption is impossible if token price is too high
>Hype driven market
>Devs purposely don't hype project

Really activates your ethers

and this is why you'll stay poor user

Maybe they wanted to let it pump and dump without personally hyping it so that when they do hype it the dumpers are long gone and the coin can achieve organic growth.

Also, widespread adoption isn't hindered by high price. The thing has 16 decimal places.
And the team has every incentive to maximize the token's value because they own so much of it.

Im buying as much as i possibly can at this price. I hope it drops lower so i can buy more. This shits going to explode after the fork.

REMINDER: SAVE THIS KEY TO DECODE A (TOP SECRET) MESSAGE FROM THE DEEP LORDS REGARDING DIGIBYTE AND CHAINLINK.

S 1
A G
I C
O W
U X
E V
Y K

WATCH TOMORROW FOR A SECRET MESSAGE ON Veeky Forums!

DO NOT REPORT OR REPOST

TC
OY
IR
LP
ET
TO

ES
AH
TI
T

You people really have ADD. The coin is just out and the market is generally fucked up due to the fork jewery. Did you expect to become millionairs within a week or something?

Does roleplaying help you linkies cope with holding your bags?

as long as chainlink is worth less than digibyte and bytecoin. im not fucking selling.

>This shits going to explode after the fork.
Why

Ok kiddo. Link is the worst. Youve been at it for days and havent told us what the perfect investment is. Failed youtuber is at it again. Hates link but cant stop making link memes and talking about it. Psycho.

link is a meme people. get over it.

You should of sold at $.40 cents with the rest of us.

Im listening mr youtube crypto guru

priced in

i should make a youtube account called that and give bad advice

I bought at .24 so happy I was late, and it'll probably go down way more, that's fine too because I'm trying to have as many as I can get.

What's Toilet cyrpto, user?

This guy gets it. Look at the beginning stages of almost any recent moon missions of this year like antshares/neo, wtc, omg, etc. They all have a mini moon off the start and then consolidate of a month or two... then they gradually build up to a huge moon.

WTC almost 10x'd from under .50 cents... it died out for a little bit and then fucking took off later on. This happens all the fucking time. You'd be an idiot to sell any Link unless you really want to money. Just be patient with this one.

ChainLink will keep going down imo

wtc was down because it was under heavy and legit fud
>chinese banning ICO, and maybe cryptos
>only exchange was not confirmed to stay, could be delisted and investor would have money frozen for months
>total silence from the team
It went up because of a shit ton of good news at once including a fucking government sponsoring, making it the only and first chink backed crypto

chainlink is in the shitter because the dev always find excuse to not say anything to anyone, all we learn is from outside sources, they do all they can to hide the chainlink name and are years and years from a working product