How is it possible to be so autistic yet so alpha at the same time

How is it possible to be so autistic yet so alpha at the same time

>single mother

lol he reminds me of me

extremely goodlooking but autistic as fuck

when I was 14 I went on a date with this 10/10 and I remember I didn't speak to her for the entire thing I just ignored her cause I was so nervous

the only thing I ended up saying was "sorry for being a pussy" while snickering and looking down at my shoes

she sent me a text later that night and said to meet her on tuesday and I fucked her

at the time I was 5'11"

keep in mind this "date" was like 4 hours

4 hours of PURE silence

not even hi or anything and then near the end I just said "sorry for being a pussy" and that was it, she didn't even reply

and I STILL FUCKED HER

nothing that magical has happened again to me but it was fucken rad m8

that actually remind me of myself lol, when I was around 15 I was going out with literally with the hottest chick in school yet I was autistic as fuck

post face

>lazy eye
>piggish nose

His body is his redeeming quality. He is a butthisface.

this guy is precisely the reason I don't post my face, because they pick out the smallest details and make me more self-conscious than I already am thus making me more autistic

But he has a strong jawline so all of that is irrelevant

Seriously; hes not that good looking. Hes tall and ripped so his average face isn't a serious detriment.

- won the genetic lottery in all aspects
- works hard to maximize his looks
that's all it needs

news flash: you're not >extremely goodlooking

I'm definitely good looking tho

Omg this reminds me of me except I was skinny as fuck and the girl was 4/10

One of the qualities of autistic people is a lack of fear
> Attractive and autistic = alpha and quirky
> Unattractive and autistic = creepy weirdo

post face pussy

hes got a nice jawline, high cheekbones, nice facial hair, hes got a nice face

its not a lazy eye hes just got an asymmetrical face

Kek, if he posts his face, he'll end up being the next meme.

then explain how connor murphy is a creepy weirdo despite being extremely attractive

MANUFACTURED
C
H
A
D

ok

Height
Frame
Face

You arent good looking, otherwise you'd be confident to post your face for us to have a go at. Go on.

hmm yes i'm sure this happened

You realize that's not lazy eye, right? You fucking retard.
No person has completely straight eyes.

What makes his face kinda off putting is his non protruding maxilla and his retruded lateral orbital rims. Other than that his face is pretty attractive.

Also he should get his teeth fixed.

Do your self a favor, god gave you the ability to visualize 3d images for a reason. Close your eyes find where your anxiety is and severe it. use this this brain map to gain autistic abilities like the one above.

Connor Murphy is alpha. He is zyzz tier he seems like a blast to hang out with

>He is a butthisface.

Why the fuck u lyin?

If you think about it, being autistic and being alpha are almost the same thing: both live in they own reallity. The difference is on the degree.

He does have a lazy eye. And to be fair, he looks like a less attractive Elijah Wood in the face. Both have pretty developed maxillae, but their feminine eye area and mouth ruin it for them, which is weird because both are cromagnids, a usually very masculine phenotype. Connor's midface is an average disaster, his long piggy nose dominates his face.

>being this autistic about ones facial features

jesus dude

How are his eyes and mouth feminine?

t.incel

honestly wtf is up with u just accept that he gets girls bc hes good looking

You seem like a face connaisseur. Pls post face

lol he's buff and tall (188cm 6´2”)

elijah Wood is skinny manlet (1.68 m 5' 6" 141 lbs)