Just got my bloodwork results back. Am I fucked and doomed to forever have no gains? Testosterone levels are 334ng/dL

Just got my bloodwork results back. Am I fucked and doomed to forever have no gains? Testosterone levels are 334ng/dL.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP*

*ppppRRRRRRRrrrKKKKKKKkkkkbbbbtttttTTTTtttooooooooop*

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT

*BBRRRRRAAAAAAAANNNKKKK*

*fart* haha lol

ebin :D

That's good. Have your doc prescribe you some test and enter the land of magical gainz.

>BRP..... BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

The nurse on the phone told me the level was "good" since it was in the range of 240 to 850. I don't think that the doctor will want to prescribe me anything.

keep changing doctors, of start going frequently and not l tell the doctor you're experiencing a lot of the symptoms of low test

I can try switching doctors if this one won't help me, but it's inconvenient as I'm moving around a lot as I'm graduating college.
I already said I thought it was low (making very slow gains at the gym) and that's how I got the bloodwork done

If you get 334ng/dl then just do a lot of deadlifts to get more test

Just fucking order testosterone enanthate and inject it into your ass you dumb fuck. who cares about a doctor's prescription?

You could at least try to contribute

*FFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

I took some vitamin D pills myself because nowadays I felt a bit tired without no explanation and my gains were slow af

maybe you should try (vitamin D increases testosterone)

*propproppppppPPPPPRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*BBBBRrrruuuuPPBBBB*

>posting brap bait
>not expecting brap posting
BRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPFFFLLLBBBBLLPPPPPoopop slop slip

sniff sniff huff
BRRRAAAAWWWWWWWBBBNRRRAAAPPPPPPPPBBBLLLFFFLLLLUUUPPPPPPPPP

You're a very sad individual op samefagging your thread like this. You clearly have low test, there was no need to go to the doctor to find that out.

*fffof* *snifff* mmmmm

negro you dont know until you ask, your hardly in their "good" range

hmmm....yesssss quite pungent my dear

Just got the results today, I will ask soon. I'll call up the office this week.
I will try this. I live in a very wintry area, so I am probably lacking in sunshine

Underrated

no, it was rated appropriately.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

XDXDXD we all know this meme so well.

*farts* haha lolol

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHPPP

*PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTHATATATATAT*

I need Russian QT

*brffflloppfffft* *sniff* hrrmphhh

Haha i love this meme it gets me every time

my doctor told me anything from 300-1500ng/dL would be okay, so you're already pretty low. as i see it, you have two options:
1: before you get your blood tested next time, do everything to lower your test levels: don't sleep the night before, fap right before you take the test, and so on. so you hopefully get prescribed trt
2: do the exact opposite, live as healthy as you can, eat nuts and maybe add some fish oil and zinc to your diet and try to maintain your bodyfact level between 12% and 18%

Haha oh wow is that you in the pic? If so you're hormones are fine you look gorgeous! Add me on Skype maybe so I can give you some tips?

Maybe I'll try 1, and if I can't get anything prescribed, switch to 2 permanently.

why does someone who looks like that, hang out in a garbage dumpster?

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

My levels were like 290 something when I was tested but I had hardly eaten or slept in 4 days so I'm not sure if that made any difference.
Wont this ruin test production for life? I'd be willing to do this if it werent for that but then again my test levels are already fucked so who cares.

>Just got my bloodwork results back. Am I fucked and doomed to forever have no gains? Testosterone levels are 334ng/dL.
Getting gains is what raises your test. Children who are athletic into their teenage years are going to have higher test than some lazy fat fuck who didn't do nothing
>BUT I WAS ATHLETIC INTO MY TEENAGE YEARS
what does that say about you, no you aint some low test loser you just suck

you just have to find a good doctor

i wanted to get bloodwork done half a year ago at an endocrinologist (?) because i felt like low test and the doctor straight up told me that ill have to wait at least 4 months for an appointment

i said fuck that and went to this cool as fuck urologist i knew from when i had the clap a while back. i paid 120 euros for the bloodwork and he got it done on the same day. better than waiting 4 months and get it for free imo

my test levels were more than fine. 6.8ng/dl with a range from 1.2-10 being the norm for a 25 year old

so i talked with the doc for about 10 minutes and straight up told him that i will be getting my hands on some test but would prefer pharmacy stuff including regular bloodwork under his guidance.

ever since then im getting a private recipe for 6 1ml bottles of 250mg test e pharm grade whenever i ask. been blasting 500mg/week since november and feel like a god now. gained about 14kg´s and my bench went up from 160 lbs to 250.

doc is a total bro all around. he gives me private recipes for the test,AI and clomid + nolva when i want to to pct after my cut

paying 80 euros for 6 1ml bottles which is expensive but its pharma stuff so i dont care.

tldr: change docs, eventually you will find the one doctor who actually gives a fuck about your well being

Hold on
Blasting 500mg only gets you a 250 bench???
wtf
Im natty and bench 270x5.
What am i missing or not getting?

i took a 5 year break and started again in november at 170 lbs bench

test is some magic stuff but i wont magically be benching 300 lbs after 4 months of test when i basically started at zero.

ironically have more muscle mass than i ever had when training clean for 3-4 years though all in just 5 months

>Anonymous 03/13/17(Mon)18:42:09 No.406889
>muh Veeky Forums experience
back to /r/eddit for you two faggots

its not a garbade dumpster thats a bus stop

t. eastern european

we drink vodka and beer at night at bus stops

hmmm gocha
All in all your story and set up sounds great though. Im 25 and very pleased with my strength so im not considering hoping on test until i need it. Maybe when i hit my late 20s early 30s. We'll see.

That's not irony. That's just the testosterone.

from personal experience the biggest difference with roids is that if you train high volume and eat at very high calorie surplus you get ridiculous amount of muscle fast

they improve the speed of strength gains a bit but mostly just temporarily increases your strength a bit and "unlocks" you being able to progress beyond where people would naturally stall at for years without progressing more than a few kilo while staying the same bodyweight eg. BP 120-140kg

Duh?
Isnt that common knowledge?
What else would they do?

why would you then say something as stupid as
>steroids only get you a 250lbs bench?
if you knew that steroids dont magically make you a powerlifting record breaker without years of strength based training

or was it just cause you wanted to advertise your shitty 270lbs natty bench

First off are you implying a 250 bench is record breaking?
And how is a 270 bench as a natty shitty?
Not sure why your vagina is bleeding man

270 bench isn't bad for natty, but it shouldn't be super difficult for you to get 3pl8 for reps if not more.

meant for oopsies :^)

Dude as a natty benching 3 pl for reps and not being pver weight is definitely difficult as fuck.

How do I find a doctor to do blood tests?

you totally seemed dumbfounded when somebody who does roids isnt benching 4pl for reps.

he has blasted just and only 500mg test for less than half a year and increased his bench by 100lbs prolly not even doing strength focused training and thats good

when people who do roids dont lift more than you, you ridicule them and act like roids are magic and call them shit, but when the roiders lift more than you do then you just call them out on roids and say their +300lbs bench isnt even good cause they roid

also natural weightlifting & bodybuilding are jokes and yes your 270lbs bench is shit so stop spouting out about it on a chinese dakimakura discussion board every chance you get

I only said it once.
And thats cause roids are magic you faggot. Its embarrassing he isnt benching more. Stay mad loser.

If you're somewhere between 190-220 lbs, 3pl8 for reps wouldn't be unheard of or terribly out of reach for people not competing. Getting much above 350-360 for reps would be a task though.

i really dont know what you´re trying to prove with that pic

it was a 6 month study and showed that roiding increased the bench by 20kg (50lbs) on average

yet you are ridiculing someone that went from 170 lbs to 250 lbs in 4 months as he said

whats your point here?

I wonder if a female or male doctor would be more likely to prescribe test. Probably male right?

>b-b-but you gain more not lifting and doing roids than you do lifting natty

lmao these ridiculous studies that consider the glycogen and water retention on-cycle a fat free mass "muscle gains" and the temporary strength increase that roids give a permanent crazy strength gains
>durr he gained 10kg on his bench in 2 weeks of starting dbol, that means that in 3 months he should have increased his bench max by 135lbs right?

just imagine this guy who did test for only 5 months gaining 5 pounds a week on bench if he's do roids for 5 more years! he'd bench 1500lbs easy

I weigh 182 and i never said its impossible just your getting damn near that upper limit.

I was just surprised. Where are we? why are you pussies so sensitive?

Its not a linear growth you moron and no one ever said it was.

>weigh 182
That makes a bit more sense then. Big difference in capabilities between that and the next weight class. 315 x 5 would put your 1rm close to the 181lb class records.

my bad you didnt claim it was linear you claimed the roid gains are literally time and space warping magic pills meaning you should be able to increase your bench more than 5lbs a week for it to be acceptable gains on a beginner cycle

So if you had a bit of fat at 210, could you theoretically cut 30 pounds and get up to your bulk weight after a period of time?

A casually lurk fraud at best so im ignorant. Ive seen them post theyve added 100lbs to their lifts during a cycle. Guessing they meant a 12 week and lots of compounds idk.

Ya thats crazy. Im comfortable where im at.

*farts*
>ayyy user sorry :)

>"good"

Nigger you're nearing hypogonadal levels of testosterone. A man between 18 - 35 ought to be in the upper third of given range.

I would find a new doctor, especially if you are having symptoms.

What is your build like?

Im no expert, but thats unlikely. Most folks in the know on bench say it'll go down and stay down if you lose weight, even if its all fat. To what degree, I don't know. Im also not sure what height most people are in those classes. Id assume between 5'9 to 6' for the 181+ range.

I knkw a girl who looks exactly like that.

But she is 16 and in Highschool. Weirs.

Hence the airquotes.
6', 175lbs, 21yo. Used to be very skelly, bulking now. Lifts are pretty bad, baby face, can't grow much facial or chest hair, maybe around 20% bf.

I was thinking male too, since they'd feel more empathy for the patient, where a female wouldn't understand. My current doctor is female, so I don't expect she'll want to prescribe me anything to boost test. I did get to show her my dick at my physical a week ago, however

Why are my test levels very low around 300 but I have very large testicles? Whats wrong with me?

>Wont this ruin test production for life?

It's not called testosterone supplement therapy

>in the range of 240 to 850
that's a mighty big range

Same I have big balls but I'm low test according to my doc

Self prescribed trt is the answer, been at it about 60 days so far, my gainz have been amazing, sex drive is through the roof, and I just generality feel good. I was at 348ng/dl doc wouldn't prescribe it, whatever it's cheaper to go on my own and get it. 200mg a week of test e......

no you fucking idiot stop finding excuses in "m-muh low test" you huge faggot. the difference in natural test levels whether it's on the low or high side is so fucking minimal IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER. Your gains would be the same even if u had naturally higher test than what they are now.

ppl on cycle have test levels at 3000-4000ng/dL.

I guess this is considered secondary hypogonadism. Probably something wrong with the brain and hpa axis I think causes it.

Haha holy shit this is actually a bus stop.

Jesus christ, slavs are fucking niggers.

ww

holy shit are the mods finally banning brap posters

where is a good place to buy that shit? I don't wanna trust some nigger off the streets