My last meal before I go to the gym is like 3 1/2 hours ago. Is that too late to do well at the gym?

My last meal before I go to the gym is like 3 1/2 hours ago. Is that too late to do well at the gym?

peanut butter sammich an hour before!

bump, i'm interrested.

I'd "fuck" that girl if you know what I mean

Her name and I'll tell you.

i do not

Danielle Sharp, now deliever, big boi.

What kind of sammich, bro? Just peanut butter on toast?

Really whenever your food digests is optimal lift time

Shouldn't be a problem, unless you feel tired. If that's the case get some caffeine into your system, like coffee, sips or preworkout.

>coffee, sips
I go there at 2130, I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore.
>preworkout
I once tried out ananas and puked and haven't tried to take another one ever since.

That's only if you feel tired. You could also eat something.
>but then my tummy feels like shit while training.
Well then don't eat anything and just train tired. I've trained while being tired and even managed to make PRs. Being tired is all in your mind, your muscles are working just fine, even when you're tired.

Are you a finnfag, if yes which gym do you go to?

>finnfag
Why would you think that? No, I'm not.

you shouldn't need to eat anything before a workout, you retards worried about carb loading and not having energy for a workout are smoking crack. None of you cut hard enough or long enough to worry about this shit, and eating for exercise is a meme.

As long as you get enough food at the end of the day, you are fine.

Ananas is a pineapple in finnish, that's why

It's also in Serbian, that's why I didn't even notice he said pineapple until you pointed it out.

It's ananas in most languages.

If you need preworkout and a perfectly balanced meals 2.5 hours before you lift, you're a pansy.

I go hard in the paint every morning 20 minutes after waking and having a cup of coffee.

Learning stuff from 4chins, didn't believe this day would ever come

I wish I could go to the gym in the mornings but it opens at 0830. I'm already at work at that point.

That's what it's called in many languages, it's from the scientific name