Hey Veeky Forums, long time /v/irgin and /g/entooman here. I am 1.88 cm or 6'2 feet tall and I weigh 114 kg

Hey Veeky Forums, long time /v/irgin and /g/entooman here. I am 1.88 cm or 6'2 feet tall and I weigh 114 kg.

My ideal weight is between 80 to 85kg.

I have extensively tried to cut down any form of sugary foods and drinks, but I sometimes relapse and I digest some of it, due to my cravings.

I have decided from today onwards, that I will run 1.73km every other day to lose my weight.

And my question is this: Would I be able to reach or almost get to my ideal weight (80-85) at the start of July month, or am I simply wasting my time?

I can say that my fitness is shattered due to all of the sugar water and foods I've digested over the years, and I've began to see stretch marks on both my arms and stomach.

Thanks for replying, or if there will be none then thanks anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bulking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reddit spacing
>/v/ and /g/
lies
you are wasting your time by the way. count your calories and you can figure it out yourself. also read the sticky

>Would I be able to reach or almost get to my ideal weight (80-85) at the start of July month
No.
Read the sticky and lift weights. It's not a waste of time

Based on what you read in the sticky; what do you believe the answer to be?

Fuck, it looked entirely different when I typed it in the box, I'm so sorry for doing that kind of thing and I swear it won't happen again.

The thing is, I don't have time to lift weights or even run, because I've got both college and a part time job..so I'm already really stressed out.

>The thing is, I don't have time to lift weights or even run
you are making excuses and will not make it.

you want to lose weight? why? just continue bulking brah. mirin stats

>I can say that my fitness is shattered

If you cannot OHP your own bodyweight you were never fit to begin with.

linux makes you fat. Change to windows 10. You'll get thin out of constant fear of being under surveillance.
4 months to drop 30kg? I would say that's too fast. Let's say 20kg of this is pure fat, that's 180000 kcal of energy. Divided by 120 days gives 1500kcal deficit. You can't sustain that for 4 months. Make it 10 months and it's easily doable.

You have time to eat excessively though, right?

I used to be fit once, but I just lost my ways due to depression.
I don't feel like eating excessively, I just do it because I'm so fucking sad at myself.
Totally, I will keep lifting until I get a heart attack.
I only have windows 7, is that okay?

>Totally, I will keep lifting until I get a heart attack.
That's not what bulking means you tard.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bulking
>I used to be fit once, but I just lost my ways due to depression.
Really? At what point could you hoist your own bodyweight over your head for reps?
>I only have windows 7, is that okay?
confirmed botnet abandon thread

The first citation is clearly a joke. And yeah, I could do that once, plus Windows 7 is the most secure OS next to linux you ledditor.

>I used to
Don't use that phrase. It triggers people who are actually fit. Also just count your calories and stick to the diet. It's like brushing your teeth - you gotta form a habbit. Calculate your tdee and eat at 500 below that. Without excercises you will look like skinnyfat shit after that, but in clothes it won't matter anyway.

Thanks, actually some advice that I can use. So you're saying I shouldn't run, because it doesn't matter or?

Who cares if you reach your guy by July? Just eat consistently clean, lift, and do cardio until you reach your goal.

You have time. Just wake up earlier.

Because my gf is coming in July, and I want to impress her.
And you're probably gonna say "just do it for yourself, lamo" and I am completely aware of that.
I wake up at 6am in the morning already, and I feel like shit because I stay up till 11 or so, which is because of homework.

Satya Nadella pls go
wake up at 4 or 5. If you want to reach a goal you have to work for it.

Like Arnold said, "You have to sleep a little bit faster."

Where did I say that? Cardio increases your tdee and makes your metabolism faster. Weightlifting gives you shape and makes your metabolism faster too.

this

If you don't have time to run or lift weights then you will not reach your goal by July, you fucking mong

Satya invented and marketed Windows 10, though.
Arnold also took drugs, right?
Sorry, I just took a run and I'm a bit light-headed due to me not drinking enough water.
If I can reach my goal by running the stretch every other day, then I will make sure to make time for that.

Did you even glance at the fucking sticky?

>My ideal weight is between 80 to 85kg.
No, your ideal weight is between 90 to 95 kg

I read it all.
What, are you serious? Because according to a BMI calculator it would be 80-85..Well thanks, guess I'm close to my goal than I thought, although I feel like a fat fucking prick.

>1.73km
>Not 1.736661488
Are you even trying ??

1.74km2

are you literally retarded? ofc you have time, you browse /v and /g for fucks sake, cut down on time u spend procrastinating and exercise, also counting calories alone will get you to the desired weight so you won't even have to run/fit.

to add on just counting calories, if you won't lift ur fat/muscle ratio will stay same and even at lower weight will look like shit

no, he is a retard

>caring about security
>using windows
>implying win7 is more secure than OpenBSD (or even Win8)

kys

99/100 you run windows for 'muh gaymes'

Stop fucking playing video games and you'll naturally find hobbies which don't involve sitting on your ass eating sugary shit.

I had the same stats as you a couple of years ago, both height and weight. I lost the first 15 kg by dropping soda and snacks completely, then I started working out and counting calories and quickly lost another 10

It's actually really fucking simple, but you need to stop being a bitch and stop it with your excuses

Okay, dad. I will, I mean the reason why I made this thread was just to get some reassurance, that I wasn't doing anything wrong.

>that I wasn't doing anything wrong

You are.

that seems like a high standard that most of Veeky Forums doesn't have

read the fucking sticky or kill yourself you faggot fuvk

>want to lose weight
>only talks about running a small distance
>doesn't mention diet
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

For reference OP.

I was 108kg in November and I'm now about 93kg.

I run 3km everyday and lift 3 times a week.

I've had no alcohol this year, and my diet is relatively strict.

I'm not losing weight at the fastest rate, but if you want to succeed you're going to have to put in the work over a longer period of time.

Your targets are way too high and you'll give up either because you'll get sick of starving yourself or because you won't get the results you need because you aren't exercising enough.