L-lads, I actually got a gf

L-lads, I actually got a gf...

What do I do now?

Post pic

give her money

Enjoy the life of having a sweet caring girl to have sex with and make you feel special until she inevitably turns into a different person, slowly resents you and then ruins your masculinity and self worth before cheating on you with another man.

OP how did you do it?
What are your lifts?
How long is your penis?
Which autism curing books did you read?

Disregard gf, acquire more gainz

do you love her?
i got a gf 2 years ago, never really loved her, wanted to use her as practice gf first
and now i cant get out, we are going to get a baby soon and she wantd to marry soon

still dont really love her after the last 2 years
but she is really into me and i cant really disapoint her like that

Watch as the obligations of an intimate relationship slowly take over every aspect of your life and you begin to resent her for it but you stick around because the sex is good until you realize you've lost your gains and you've stopped improving yourself and her cute little mannerisms are now obnoxious and she starts letting herself go because she feels secure in her relationship with you so you snap and ghost her and burn it all down and start over.
>not that I'm bitter

Be yourself. Dont treat her wrong. Put sharpies in her asshole

I don't think I've loved anyone more user

She sent me this out of the blue the other day and it made me smile in the middle of the street like an idiot

getting a practice girl is key

dump her she is too sweat I wanna puke

>Being a teenager

Enjoy the next 2 months before it all comes crashing down.

Love is a drug my boy.
Good luck, but be prepared for the "lovesick" withdrawal when you guys split.

What do I do now?
Lift like a motherfucker.

I got pracctice girl myself and now I am still sometimes crying wishing her to be back best pussy I ever had

desu I enjoy lifting more than spending time with my gf

>This
You don't even understand how it happened in the end, it's like the frog slowly boiling to death.

I'm a competitive swimmer so I don't spend too much time in the gym, I'm 6'0 75kg and my DB bench is 175lbs (my gym doesn't have a barbell because it's tiny, only alternative is a smith machine which I hate using for bench) and squat 300lbs. Those are the only two I do of the big four, mainly due to there being no barbell, but also because they're not really necessary for swimming (although in fairness neither is bench really).

Last time I measured I was ~7.5', I'm 18 though so potentially have room to grow, she thinks I'm big though and apparently I hurt her when we fuck so I guess I'm okay.

I never really had autism, but was just quite shy for a long time. Only ever lived in one place and used to be a bit strange, so a lot of people had this impression of me as being one of the 'unpopular kids'. Around 16 I got some self-awareness and started sorting myself out, I'm 18 now and have been lifting for about 10 months and I'm now in with the 'popular kids' - go to all the parties etc. Ultimately I suppose it was just developing some knowledge of how to fit in better.

As for how I did it, I became friends with a lad in my year at school, and he has a sister who is 17. Whenever I went over I would talk to her when he wasn't around and eventually we started fucking, and now we've developed a genuine connection. I've never had a gf before, but I've messed around with girls (wasn't a virgin before meeting this girl), so I'm a bit like the dog that caught the car (or whatever the saying is). I've spent most of my life growing up trying to improve myself so that I can one day get a girlfriend, and now that I have one it feels like my driving force has suddenly disappeared. Kinda weird, but also feels like I can now focus on achieving stuff purely for personal gain (I'm going to university at the end of the year and I need to work hard otherwise I'll be fucked).

It's strange desu lads

Either way user, I'm just happy I know what the feeling is like. Wouldn't want to enter adulthood not knowing the feeling of being loved by another.

This user

It's fucked because you watch yourself making choices that you know you would judge harshly if you saw one of your friends doing the same thing, but you do it anyways, for her.

Its been 2 years since my relationship of 6 years ended. Im still not over it. At this point I wished I never had a gf in the first place.

All bitterness aside, good for you user, enjoy it while it lasts, never assume its gonna last forever

leave fit and enjoy being able to live a normie life from here on out

How are you still bitter after 2 years?

Never been in an actual relationship before.

This is not the place to write down the entire story of how it went. But basically we were really serious, made future plans and everything. Loved her more than anything, wanted to spend rest of my life with her.

Suddenly one day she said she is going to study abroad, dont want me to give up my life here, and dont want a long distance relationship so basically said farewell out of nowhere. Never saw her again. Its almost as if she died. My heart sure doesnt know the difference

2 years later still miss her, while at the same time being really angry at her for doing this to me. Cant commit to a new relationship or even love a different girl. Actually doubt I will ever trust a gf ever again. What is the point if they can just get up and leave one day out of the blue and leave you devastated. Rather be alone

Fuck this turned into a long story after all

she succ u

that sounds like a chick flick

You got to