Greek Yogurt

How the fuck do you eat this without throwing up?

Make it yourself.

I grew up in Lebanon, there's a big difference in how the good, homemade shit tastes compared to the prepackaged stuff.

Cinnamon and nutmeg sprinkled on top is good. Maybe even mix it with some flavoured protein powder of your choice.

Sorry I don't own a fckn goat

I just throw a shitload of sweetener in it and it tastes like an awesome treat.

Dont eat the unflavored ones you dingus, get vanilla or something. Unflavored tastes like mustard or gym shorts

fruit, cinnamon, honey, put it in a shake, oats, all kinds of possibilities

mix with peanut better and/or other things to make plain greek yogurt tolerable

I do a 1.5 scoop : 1 cup ratio mix of protein powder and greek yogurt.

makes it into a delicious pudding that is amazing post-workout or for dessert.

ITT: dyel faggots

>greek yogurt
>goat
Jason Genova is that you?

I just ate 2kg of Quark-curd instead

damn i should try this plus sick dubs

Put some honey into it

can somebody explain to me why I should eat greek yoghurt instead of quark?

You should.

My all time favorite is using ON's Rocky Road and adding a spoon of crunchy peanut butter.

Granola

H O N E Y
O
N
E
Y O N E H

In a shake with oatmeal, banana, and whey

Liquid sweetener, frozen berries of choice.

Or sugar+cocoa+corn flakes if you're not watching calories. You get an almost cake filling-tier cream with crunchy bits in it.

Feels good man to have the greatest yogurt on the hole world, and dont have to eat the shit greek one.
Bulgarian lactobacillus ftw

I got double dubs, you have to answer me

Nothing wrong with plain green yogurt. Do you not enjoy the sour taste?

>eating plain greek yogurt
What the fuck is wrong with you? Go buy some fucking vanilla greek yogurt you trog

put some honey in it

I tried both, they're interchangeable.

Put it in a smoothie

Man this thread makes me realise I'm probably over dedicated. I consider plain greek yoghurt a tasty as fuck treat. I'm salivating just thinking about It.

i just did it right now bomb dude thanks for the advise

Honey

ITT: fat americans who can't appreciate food if there isn't added sugar

Yeah, fuck these guys, its good.

its made from cow milk you fckn mong

whit the greek yogourt you cant make supreme airian or tarator

They reduced the fat content of all a few years back. Full fat strained yogurt is the bomb.

By not being a fucking disgusting amerifart.

Stupid city dweller

Mix in honey, jam, applesauce or any sweeter you dumb fuck.

Frozen fruit & granola.

buy skyr

I like to sprinkle some muesli on top + a bit of honey.

Who else/can only cook properly for others/ here?
>just been eating plain greek yogurt and a salad for lunches, no dressing just veg
>suppers are usually plain chicken or turkey breast (whichever's cheapest) with steamed spinach/broccoli
>Breakfasts are scrambled egg whites and OATZ
I just don't care anymore

oats, raisins, maybe chocolate sprinkles

>chocolate sprinkles
nigga what

OP, wash it down with some nigger semen like all the other faggots who eat that shit.

20g of honey is a huge amount and its only 60kcal

i mix 20g into 500g of 0% fat greek style every day

>*leans into mic*
>wrooooonnggg

Flavored GY is always loaded with sugar, gotta go plain. My favorite is Fage Total, I eat it plain or mix it in with oatmeal.

I use it instead of mayonnaise, or sour cream.

Pretty good in fish tacos, on top of chili, etc.

Add maple syrup and spread it on your doughnuts.

Mix it with curry chicken and rice. Hnnngggggggg

Put honey & walnuts in

Do..do people eat food in isolation?
Like does somebody just take like 1lb of salami and eat it by itself and then ask
>"how do you eat this without throwing up?

Ask yourself, do i eat chicken breast in isolation or do i mix in veggies, spices, side dishes, etc?

Any yogurt goes well with salty food. Just slice some lean ham and boil some eggs, put salt on, eat it with greek yogurt.
HOw hard is that?

>Crtl+F "Dannon Light and Fit Greek"

0 results

I am disgusted in you Veeky Forums

this

>File: SPOON.jpg (4 KB, 259x194)
> Greek Yogurt Anonymous 03/13/17(Mon)20:31:34 No.406
It's fucking delicious wtf

srsly, greek yoghurt might as well be the semen of the gods.

also, as a guy who's weirdly into lower backs, that pic is amazing.

stop being used to artificial sweeteners, add honey. Eating it with honey was the tits.

It also depends on the brand. Before I had to finally admit to myself that i'm lactose intolerant and switch to non-dairy (Which is always sweet whethr it's sweetened or not) my favourite brand was Fage (Fah-yay). They have nice little pacs with a little corner of honey or fruit syrup which make for a good transition to normal yogurt, plus the texture of fage was the best out of all of the brands I tried (chobani and like two other at the grocery store, plus yoplait greek yogurt which has a ton of sugar added to it and is nasty. Chobani is nasty too, the fruit on the bottom makes it separate weird and taste off. Best idea is to get plain fage and put honey on it and fruit, and just lessen it the more often you eat it until you're used to it. It's very hard to transition to from sugary common yogurt but it's so damn good once you can.

I fucking miss it. Non-dairy "greek" yogurt isn't quite the same. I found one that comes close but not close enough.

>all these faggots who can't even manage to enjoy yogurt without slamming it with sweeteners

Wait, greek yoghurt isn't quark? I've been eating fucking quark this whole time

Seriously. I was expecting most replies to be along the lines of "develop a palate, you manchild", but instead they're all just telling him to eat flavored yogurt instead.

Sad!

Make a fruit compote and mix some into your yogurt.

Not gonna lie that looks absolutely revolting.

It's lovely with some honey

ate at a very expensive Greek restaurant - the dessert was full fat greek yogurt, with a thin layer of honey on top & a few pistachios on that.

You would be surprised just how good that was even though it is so simple.

Greek yogurt is a great replacement for sour cream. I add it to baked potatoes, sweet potatoes (with a little brown sugar), use it in place of sour cream for home made nachos.

Mix in some sriracha and have it with your rice

I like to alternate what I have with it.
A. Some sweet honey and a tablespoon of rolled oats.
B. Some jam preservative and a tablespoon of oats. So yum!

this
>greek yogurt with honey
>mfw I become Heracles mode

All I do is mix my chocolate flavored whey in with unflavored greek yogurt and it tastes pretty good.

Just put apple and banana slices into it.

I always mix a cup of it with two tablespoons of honey, a generous amount of cinammon and blueberries

Add a scope of protein and a spoonful of PB. Mix together and put in the freezer for 5-10 mins. It's like a frozen yogurt of the gods.

i basically put walnuts in there to add some crunch and chase every bite with a sip of water