Hey Veeky Forums. I have a problem...

Hey Veeky Forums. I have a problem. My bf was a power lifter for at least 7 years and had an injury or two here and there, but most recently, he hasn't been able to lift or work out.

He has gained weight and lost muscle and it really is destroying him. I care a tremendous amount for him and do what I can. I cut out all sugar and gluten and manage to cook whatever he is craving.

But nothing will make him happy besides lifting.

This is a desperate call for help in regards of a diet, routine, or any such advice that you all can give me.

Thanks.

I stupidly forgot to mention that his shoulders and neck hurt. He tried the jacob's ladder at the gym and sprained his neck. That was the precursor to the state he is in right now.

your bf is retard get life insurance seriously

Lolo lol powerlifting doing jacobs ladder. You're lying. Just suckered his dick more often.
Tell him to be patient and that he will return to his former self when he recovers

He gets depressed when he realizes he has to look at your fucking face all the time. He probably just wants to off himself but doesn't want to make the people he loves (not you) feel bad

It was new in the gym and he wanted to try it out. He had cardio days. Chill. I'm desperate and sad over here.

K.

here some actual advice (note real advice has happened maybe 1-2 times during the existence of Veeky Forums)

1. buy these things:
500 iu HGH, 20x5mg TB-500, 10x5mg BPC-157, 10x testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml, 10x nandrolone undecanoate 250mg/ml, 10x equipoise 250mg/ml

look up how to use these things for injury recovery (google)

have him take all this shit while LIGHTLY exercising

there is no injury that will not heal from this short of if you break your back in 5 spots simultaneously

I took a screenshot of this. I'm going to look all of this up right now. If this works I really want to thank you so much. I am really grateful.

He just told you to give your bf steroids

note these are steroids and peptides and growth hormones

but, if he WAS a powerlifter, I would bet he has already used some of them before so don't worry about it they won't harm him if you do it properly

but you have to research this quite a bit on how to use all of that to recover from injuries, dosages are not the same as using it for gaining muscle and raw strength

i wish i had a qt gf to administer steroids to me

I'm reading about them rn.. :/

He has told me that he used steroids in the past and I'm scared of him starting again. He has talked more and more recently and it scares me.

If this stuff is okay and small doses then I'll feel safer for his well being. The last thing i want to witness is him killing himself from depression. I'm really worried.

I'm sure he would like me to inject it into him but that stuff does so much damage. His body is still suffering.

I just asked him his thoughts on these and he shut it down because of money. I guess I'll buy them in small increments.

You sound psycho, holy shit.

>jacob's ladder

topkek didn't know this was a thing

I probably am. Thanks for noticing.

Show butthole

those amounts would last many months, maybe a year (except for the HGH)

the HGH is the most expensive BY FAR, but it is also just about the most effective/important

If you're not baiting, then you prpbably are a damn great gf. He's a lucky guy. Now tell us his stats

>does so much damage

i thought you were doing research idiot

>implying this thread isn't being posted by someone's gay twink boyfriend

>jacob's ladder
Googled it. What the fuck. Is this a bait post hoping people will realise how retarded that machine is or am I in some weird part of the internet

Steroids don't do damage unless you're a complete retard with them or underage, and even then any negative sides can be corrected with medication. Don't listen to the shitposters on here claiming steroids are bad

I honestly dont care the price. I have two jobs and I'm graduating this spring. If I have to get another, then that is fine. He doesn't even have to know.

I just want him to feel better.

If you show yours.
But I still probably will never show. Lel

Thanks. I needed that a lot rn. Stats? Talking about how much he lifted before injury?

Lol I am pretty stupid when it comes to this stuff. Still researching and only have basic knowledge about bad test use. You can help me out, I'd appreciate it, tb r.

Well it is definitely a retarded machine. Seeing people on it, when we went to the gym together, always makes me laugh.

Well, he was retarded back when he took them. So, hoping this stuff will help him.

Ay bb u wnt sum fuk????

> can't lift
> not for me
> post routine please
> can't lift
> routine
> for my bf/friend
Please faggot. If you can't even ask you are never going to make it.

This is the weirdest bait thread ever

Have you tried....no, its too risky...it could cure him, or ruin him.
Fuck it, you seem like youre out of other options. Do this at your own risk, and know that you bear the full responsibilities for the results. But if you love him, Im sure youll take that risk.

Have you tried..pee pee in poo poo?

why in the world is a powerlifter fucking around with a jacob's ladder? are one or both of you autistic and/or clinically retarded?

Anyo. Look it up. It's korean.

I wont make it but hopefully he will.

I guess?

I do love him. I know it is a risk but I've taken a lot of risks, lots of failures and lots of success. Never know till you try. And yeah we have. Our sex life is definitely not boring.

We both probably are. People try stupid things sometimes. It's just human nature.

Not sure why no one in this thread mentioned dropping his ass like maxing out of the last rep of a deadlift, but it's clearly the way to go. He's only going to get fatter, and by then he'll realize you don't love him as much as you're pretending you do... you realize you don't love him right? If not, take some time to let the truth simmer.

If this is just a shoulder/neck injury, he should be back to lifting soon unless you really are retarded and know nothing on injury management. Unless there's a partial/complete tear of any shoulder/neck ligamemes he's fine.

You must have had a rough life or something. I apologize for assuming, if I was wrong. But, I didn't decide to be with someone and tell them I love them every fucking day to drop him because he gets fat, you fucking asshole. Unlike you I have a soul and a conscience.

Honestly, I hope you find someone that can show you genuine love and sincerity one day because you need some optimism and love in your life.

And dont assume about me. Saving you the apology [which you probably wouldn't make anyway].

He thinks there might be something else seriously wrong with it. He goes to our chiropractor often and she got him an MRI. He will be getting results on Monday. I'm scared for him but excited to know what is going on.