Hello fellow sippers! Who else enjoys the rich distinct 'sips' that come from Coca Cola? :)

Hello fellow sippers! Who else enjoys the rich distinct 'sips' that come from Coca Cola? :)

im on a diet you fucking mongrel smartass do not tempt me

It's just a sip! We won't tell ;)

That's some pleb tier soda faggot. Get the high quality shot or nothing at all

its fucking sugar with water breh
get that shit outta here b4 ima puke

>the high quality shot
Right here, mein neger.

I love coke in a strange way that transcends most other material objects. In the future I could be a cyborg brain in a jar but if I can still drink a cold can of coke, I'll be feeling ok.

I also had thought that if aliens come to earth they probably wouldn't be that impressed by the majority of our technology. They will have seen it all before from other advancing intelligent species. But I reckon they would be like "oh the brown sugar water is quite novel" and possibly add that to their collection of interesting things from other civilisations, before blowing us up.

I should probably stop drinking it though, shits unhealthy.

S I P B O Y S

Diet root beer and diet cream soda here, can enjoy life while getting thinner and thinner

Same. Zevia was a revelation.

You finally did it you bastards.

They were out of Full Throttle and, in that moment of loss and confusion, I gave in to your stupid meme. Congratulations on earning Monster two bucks.

It was aight.

Literally no one here is or ever was shilling sips.

That said, welcome to the sip crew.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Wouldn't you like to trade those 16 ounces for the refreshing taste of America's Real choice?

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

Mods deleted all your other shill threads so you got to pretend to be shilling coke for a few posts now?

So clever.

Bump for coke... coke forever man... believe

This has to be b8

Fake and gay

I know that feel bro.

I thoughts i could control the meme, but the meme is too strong.

Paid four bucks twenty for it as well. 10/10

S I P B O Y S

so it's really true then. viral advertising is here. I guess that explains the "makeup-for-men" thread earlier

Samefag + newfag = ?

This is honestly the only junk food I've ever craved after quitting

Haram as fuck, friend

at first i thought this post was funny, but i realized how dangerous it is to normalize anything related to Islam. this needs to stop. when sharia law zone start popping up in your region, and women are getting raped for not covering up, crime skyrockets, and people are having limbs and heads chopped off, maybe you'll understand. you will see this in your lifetime, think hard about this.

Classic sip

Yeah no. I don't like Islam any more than you, but stop fear mongering and stop believing fear mongers.

How do you know aliens didn't already give us Coke in all it's glory?

I agree with you 100%, it is ungodly, oh so good, and terrible for you. Fifty pounds just melted right off me by slowly switching Coke for low sweetened iced tea, and eventually water.

When I get a craving for it, I do cardio until I hit that runner's high and my body doesn't want it at all again. Shoo coke goblin, shoo!

What is moderation

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7