Have you ever had a girl obsessed with you?

Have you ever had a girl obsessed with you?
Have you ever had a girl stalk you?

What did you do about it?
Did you make her your girlfriend?

My gf did both.
She's way more into me than I'm into her, the power I have in the relationship is palpable.

A little more detail user?

Yeah, in high school there was this girl who thought I was cute. I got her number to see what she's like. She was clingy as fuck and we werent even dating, she'd text me like 5 times a day every day. I was flattered bur eventually I told her I wasn't interested, that I wasn't suited for a relationship. She begged me to go out with her and told me she'd save me from myself. I was like yeah nah. She continued texting me almost every day for months afterward.

My gf is pretty much like that
Everything i tell her has an affect on her life is pretty gud though cuz i don't tell her to do bad shit
She is bipolar btw

Yes
No
Sometimes

yo this happened to me and im a kissless virign

that shit just isnt attractive, she was saving my snapchats and shit saying sorry im going to show my mom that haha

storytime if y'all are interested

>be me 2nd year college
> meet this qt 3.14 asian girl in the university library
>get her number text & then hook up
>fuck buddies for about 4 months
> fall for each other and start dating
>chick was bad news from day one, drug problems, family problems with strict asian parents, horrible self esteem & body image, excessively materialistic.
>tried to be a nice guy and give her a good relationship as all previous guys were "cheaters and crazy" according to her.
MY GOD THIS WAS A MISTAKE
> date for a year and a half until about 6 months ago she goes off the rails
> excessively raving doing coke, ecstasy & LSD with no time off
>I start distancing myself and hanging around more with the Greek Life.
> psycho gf tries overdosing, threatening to kill herself and starting bullshit fights to keep me on the leash as our relationship falls apart.
> had enough of it
> on one of her normal "im going to kill myself" rants i call the police on her.
>taken to mental hospital for 3 days which was extended into 10 because of her mental state
> calls me everyday 3 times a day checking up on me, to yell at me, to blame me for anything you name it.
> doctors and therapists tell me I need to separate myself from her as she's clearly not getting better and won't be anytime soon.
> stop talking to her
> she shows up at my house, at the gym, followed me to my car on multiple occasions.
> pulled a knife on me and that was the last straw.
>get restraining order against her
> hate myself for letting things get this far
>going from waking up next to someone i thought i loved to being afraid of her and what she became.
>6 months pass
> still stalks me at the gym and tries to make conversation with any guys in my eyesight to make me jealous.
> don't hear much about her going to school anymore
> still hope she's ok but have a deep hatred for such an evil woman.
>confused

probably a dead thread but i'll share my story.

Sadly my bf just left me (or at least for a "break") and I think this is the reason. I didn't nag him anything like 5 times a day! but it's all relative. He doesn't like to talk much and I was texting him too often and asking to hang out too much.

Gawd I hope he'll give me a second chance, he was glorious.

you did the right thing calling the police and getting her put in IP. lesser men would ignore the threat and let her fester in her drama/emotional issues. good luck, life goes on and the hatred will fade.

Yes
Yes
Made her my girlfriend
Yes

>girl I met through a weeb forum obsessed with me
>literally confessed her love for me
>she's a hamplanet

fag?

good shit m8, even tho you regret it you made the right choice

>my ex isl ike that
>met her when we were out with mutual friends
>i drink and start dancing on her
>shes real distant
>eventually get her number
>talk to her some but she had just gotten out of a shitty relationship and wasnt lookign to date
>eventually go out with her after 2 weeks of talking
>start dating
>she switches up
>texts me every hour
>always wondering what im doing
>shes a virgin so she thinks this is true love after like a month
>slowly start distancing myself from her
>we break up after 3 months
>dont talk for a month
>she hits me up every day now just trying to talk like we used to
>tell her im not going to date her. she agrees
>but legitimately wants me to be like a best friend
>keep telling her its not gonna happen and that we can stay acquanitices
>sometimes have to ignore 5 snapchats in a row just so she eventually gets the hint

That's very revolting. Anyone who would pursue me must have serious mental instability.

Yes
No
Ignored her/negged her (unintentionally tho, didn't know what that was back then)
No

haha are you my dad?

wait no he married her and had me and then left 20 years too late.

>virgin
>just gotten out of a shitty relationship
how old are you 16

im 25. shes 22. She is one of those religious types which I didnt find out until after I started dating her. She was just real inexperienced. Major reason it didnt work out.

How do I get a girl obsessed with me?

Ive had many girls obsess over me. I never liked leading on girls when the attraction is one sided so i shut them down.

I went through a pretty bad time in my life a few years ago and i guess I've lost my confidence or whatever it was that attracted these people.

I miss it sometimes

Yeah, it wasn't a mutual feeling so I felt awkward about it because I actually liked her as a friend