First day on Veeky Forums was two days ago and a friendly fellow replied to me in this post

First day on Veeky Forums was two days ago and a friendly fellow replied to me in this post....

Good fucking thing I didn't listen !!!!!!!!!

Motherfucking FUCKKKKKKKKKK

yup, been watching it all day starting at 1.50... etherdelta is so fucking hard to understand because it moves so god damn slow

Whoever you are bud if you are seeing this drop me your telegram @ again... I forget to save it and lost the thread...only capped the steps

I got some ether today...won't arrive in CB for a week... when you say slow what do you mean exactly? Slow for people to purchase at your bid price? Or the actual website

Dude! That was me! I sold at .0038. I wish I had stayed on board.

Anyways, good luck!

what was your telegram @

@theycamefrombehind

the actual website, the chart hardly updates

Yep that is you ... cool I'll hit you up sometime

aw can I get in on this? new to this as well

/thumbsupemoji

>buttsex reference
you sound reputable.

It is the sound recording that the copter dudes in Warcraft 3 made when dying :)

Are you sure you are properly verified with CB? Every purchase I've made has been instant (aside from BTC, shit is slow as fuckkk).

Eth can be slow in terms of blocks (a lot faster than was previously), but isn't too bad, if you want an idea of block times, go check out etheroll.com
or just look at the roll counter/timer on myetheroll.com

People for fuck sake go to the website of Modum. Its legit.

If this coin isnt going to make it, im going to quit on Altcoins.

I have to make a telegram account...or make one and drop me the @

Also some advice after a couple days observation I think the majority of people that are successful these days seem to have information that others don't or are part of PnD circles... so just careful how you spend your money...always do your own research

buying closer to the fork when it's cheaper is a better idea.

No I didn't upload my ID but I guess I should, all I did was link my bank account

how do you make a telegram account?

I'm going to google it in a sec... probably just download it and sign up like anything else

How many threads are you going to make everyday? No, son no one wants your shitbags,
Go away

It's all on propuse so you get lot and lose everything by accident
The "reduce gas price"'button is right above "forget wallet" lol
Those normiecoins must be sweet as fuck

Christ man, mfw you're samefagging this hard. Your ID is showing

You can still buy back in you know