MANLETS BTFO Everyone under 5'11/5'10

FUUUUUCK, MANLETS BTFO!!!!! FOR EVER, NO LIFTING WILL EVER MAKE UP FOR THIS

THESE BITCHES ARE BRUTAL!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

Manlets. I'm sorry but we are fuckes/cucked/doomed. Unless you are a celebrity then we are fucked.

These girls literally just said short guys CAN'T get a hot woman and when asked "what is your advice?" they said "BE TALLER/SHORT GIRLS"

Just a heads up, the shortest girl prefered the tallest guy. Sorry brahs.

>tfw exactly 5'11/5'10
it's not that great, barely made it status and that's pushing it.

tfw 6'3

if you watch the video they're clearly delusional and see the host (who says he is 5'10 3/4) as "tall" and 6ft. I honestly think that after 5'10-5'10.5 you don't really have issues, it's just a dumb threshold.

LMFAO most of the bitches in this vid are disgusting and I'm not even that short

aesthetic 5'11 master race WW@?

ask a woman to show you how tall they think 6 foot is with nothing to use as a reference, and nearly all of them will say way less than 6 foot, like 3 or 4 inches less.

Same thing with dick size, girls dont want small dicks but you ask them to show you how big they would want and alot show around 5 inches.

Girls don't know shit, they just want a guy whos taller than them. If you fall for the manlet from an anime image board you should work on your insecurities.

this

fuck manlets. If I see any of you in MY gym doing curls in MY squat rack, you'll find your pint sized ass bodyslammed into the pavement.

>tfw 6'

>manlets
when will they learn bros?

>6'0''
>Tell girls I am 6'2''
>"Wow user is so tall!"

>Same thing with dick size, girls dont want small dicks but you ask them to show you how big they would want and alot show around 5 inches.

Tried this just recently and asked my girlfriend if my dick was shorter or bigger then a cup that was 6 inches she said "thats kind of big I think yours would be a little shorter" So after we fooled around that night I pulled the same cup out and put it next to my dick and said "smaller huh?" she just got real dumb sounding and said "well i cant tell i dont actively measure your dick I was just guessing. How big was that cup anyway like 4 inches long?"

That was right after calling the cup big. I'm going to start dating smarter girls.

>5'10 3/4, girls think İ'm 6ft
D E V İ L İ S H

5'11" is perf for me cos I like short girls

This is true. Back when I was still autistic about my height I tried it and most girls estimated me a lot taller than I am (180cm).

>under 6ft
>not short

keep telling yourself that big guy

im 6'3
seriously cant imagine how insecure i would be as a manlet.
how do they do it?

By having other good attributes about themselves that their height is negligible

>tfw only 5'11

>Lifting for women
>Caring what women think
>Caring what anybody thinks
>Lifting for anything or anyone other than yourself

Not gonna make it.

>tfw 5'11 3/4
>tfw I just tell people Im 6'

At least most of the girls thought 5'10 was considered tall. Good for me at least. But in all honesty it doesn't matter anyway because girls don't know how to accurately guage height because plenty of girls have mistaken me for 6' when I know I'm a solid 178 cm. Don't worry yourselves brehs. If all you have to offer is your height you're still worthless.