Bald?

calling all /bald/ fags here
sorry if this belongs on Veeky Forums but i like asking my bros first
(and Veeky Forums is just fucking autistic)
i am not balding, nor do i have patchy hair,
i have a full head head of long ass hair that i have gotten very bored of,

my question is can everyone rock the /bald/ look if they want?

No, most people can but if your headshape is bad it can look REALLY bad

I have a tall forehead, prominent skull "ridge" and a very angular jaw/chin and high cheekbones

Only issue is my skull has a ridiculous amount of dents and long scars. But I have given up on people and don't really care what they think. Took the step from buzzcut to smooth yesterday. It's hygenic. It feels nice.

pic?

Sorry no camera

Some guys look like shit if they are either super fat or skeletal, or have a weird shaped head. I have a good shaped head that is slightly bigger than average, but I am half-black and can grow a full beard to balance it out.

thank you for your post anyway user

If you aren't autistic you'll see it very quickly if you rock a dome or not, it doesn't hurt to try. I'm happy I did, it's very freeing.
Very good point, if you have an odd bodyshape you don't want to draw attention with crazy haircuts
Not sure if sarcastic but no problem. Just b urself

not sarcastic friend, i will be.

Not everyone can. If you are too skinny, people think you are a cancer patient. It looks best on a muscular guy with prominent masculine features, fairly oval shaped head.

I kinda look like the guy in your OP, when I look at him, minus the beard and much longer nose. If you have a skull shape like that I'd say go for it

No one likes bald dude btw

42 y/o

Suck it baldfags

dude nice tbqh.

Bald dude here, you are mistaken. The only thing that is bad (and sometimes good) is that everything I do is interpreted as more aggressive than it used to be. People assume I am mad a lot and apologize more than they used to. The same thing happened when I went from skinny to kind of Veeky Forums, only to a lesser extent. When I am friendly with someone, they seem to react warmer than they used to.

Thx
Lucky genetics I guess

very nice genetics actually, props to you bud

>42 y/o
>still on Veeky Forums

My brother was completely grey before 40 too

I don't know how I'm only grey at the temples

that aint shit, i WITNESSED a 76 YEAR OLD try to get dubs on /k/

you must be getting alot of cougar cunt

Veeky Forums's been here a while user

I wish

Been married too long

Don't do it anons, you will regret it. I'm living proof

>mfw i already planned on getting a vasectomy and never getting married'
>tfw old fag backs this up

>early 30s
>find Veeky Forums

>never leave

I got my vasectomy too

2 children too late

Brotzu lotion when.

This
Only bitter on inside, not angry...

OP HERE

can i do it?
>pls no bully i can do more angles if needed

Yeah 100% lol, everyone assumes I'm mean because I'm bald and have a full beard but I just want to be friends.

No - keep it while you can...

You probably only have 3- 5 years left anyway

That doesn't really give a good sense of skull shape, but I think you have a meaty enough face to pull it off desu.

yeah im a recovering fatty, im 20 pounds down so far. i just have a fat face, thanks for the compliment

Keep it up

I'm down almost 100 over 2.5 years

nice! i definitely will.

Everyone can go for the bald + beard style and look like a total badass.

This guy is what I'd look like with a better mustache. I can grow the beard and my head's the same shape but my stache is weaker

I'm hoping it'll get fuller with age. That'd help me cope with the baldness

Even if you're 5'6 with crippling autism!

>I am half-black

IT’S NOT FAIR.

>be 30
>act like 15 because Veeky Forums
>it's a bunch of other 30 yr olds doing the same

not like this...

go balded/bearded powerlifter mode

thats actually my goal

Yeah you look meaty enough, though unless you are balding in the back I would say you still have some time left on your hair

In the bad side I am 6'2" and have above average income & almost 2x average penis volume

Fucking clown shoes

repostan from the otherr thread

I just shaved it all off last night lads.
I'm 27 but have a really bad receding hairline. I could get away with it with short hair, but I thought fuck it, I'm not paying 10 quid for a haircut every week and still look like a balding fuck.

Shaved it all off. I have a beard so I look like a shittier version of pic related-but not grey.

The wife hated it, but I explained to her why it's important. I was so afraid of doing, I thought I made a mistake whilst I was shaving it off.

It feels SO FUCKING GOOD. I think I look 1000% times better. All my co workers were shocked.
Just fucking do it.

not balding i just have an an undercut

I like like a slightly whiter common but with darker skin

You must have high estrogen like a weak ass bitch

OP here. Im gonna do it.

Show me a bad bald, faggots

Real men have long hair.

Fit with a thick wallet makes your hair irrelevant.

And yes, if you are fit you can pull off bald except perhaps 1 in 1000 cases of pure unfortunate genetics.

IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU