What do your tinder profiles look like?

I'm fucking god awful at taking pics so I'm trying to find some new pic ideas to improve my profile

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need pictures of you having a social life with all your friends so girls know you're not someone who browses 4chin all day

all my pics are selfies
girls never talk to me

Ask /adv/ or /soc/ or something

This is a board for people who lift weights to compensate for their tiny peepee.

Go to a photo studio and get pictures professionally done for all your social media

I just have pic of me smiling holding up my dog. It doesn't even have to be your dog not like she'll ever meet it. Out of like 12 matches so far 8 were bots and 3 were fatties that slipped by. I did match with this basic college bitch but if I do meet up with her I don't know what we'd talk about since i haven't done much with the past 4 years of my life. /blog

Tinder is not a good game plan. just start talking to people and you will become more confident with girls

most of mine are, but I include travel photos so ezpz

Challenge them immediately in your prof.

i.e. 'Don't make me spank you.'

You will receive lots of 'Oh you can spank me' initial replies.

This, or you doing something dangerous / adventurous

I've got travel photos in epic canyons and pics of me feeding sting rays in the ocean.

how many sentences in your bio?

My first photo is me on a couch with my arm around some girl (I cropped out her face) and my second photo is some girl smelling my hair. I'll post them later if i remember.

getting matches on tinder definitely boosted my self confidence to ask a girl that i liked out.

3/4 profile pic, choose your better side, taken from afar since smartphone lenses are shit, one light directly at you + ambient light, warm colors, slight squint, interesting background, not some dull shit.

There, you got your solid pic.

Fuck tinder. It's filled with liberal race mixing subhumans. They are beneath me.

>tfw I put my camera on the headrest of a chair and walked across the room
>picked up a soda can and pretending like i was just standing there hanging out with the boys while someone sneaked a picture of me

I-i think they know ;^(

>tfw no Pharah gf

Put some normies filters and a faggot sentence

Mind if I screencap your post? It would be super useful for describing what the expression "Sour Grapes" means.

>This is a board for people who lift weights to compensate for their tiny peepee.
but mine's 7 inches

>mfw im still a kissless virgin because im a loser

More like the definition of red pilled. Feel free to degrade yourself with cum dumpsters.

Heyyyyy mannnnnn I did the same. No friends. Propped tablet on back porch railing, backed up, made face and waved arms like I was telling a funny joke. Took one nice selfie and a really grainy/small picture of me playing guitar at a jam. Pay $10 for unlimited swipes for one month. Go ham swiping right for a week. Youll get matches broskie trust me. Remember you're a fucking BEAST and you'll get pussy man just keep going for it

>No friends. Propped tablet on back porch railing, backed up, made face and waved arms like I was telling a funny joke.

kek

I post pictures that other people took of me when I was in interesting places. I don't like putting up other people's pics in my tinder profile. I try to keep selfies to the minimum, but they're ok.

Yeah actually I get quite a few matches, I never write anything though
lel

t-thanks

I got a few matches too, but when i talk, they just responds and shit end like an interrogation

>tfw dyel

are you me
i get matches but dont say anything
i dont konw why i dont

Are you asking questions like it's an interview?

Because you're afraid.

Alright I decided to check Tinder again, got two matches.

Now what?
it's pretty gay desu

introducing yourself and asking how they are like you're some fucking 4th grader

gay lets face it

Literally say anything you want
They matched because they like your face

Sorta. girls never take the initiative of asking things, if you just leave the conversation open, they respond "jajaja".

kill me senpai

teach us

Haha ask me how I know your either fat ugly or both

teach us what?

I've never written to anyone on tinder, the only ones I've talked to are girls who wrote to me first

help me senpai

w-what language is that?

I'm sitting on so many matches I just gave up messaging first because it would take more effort than it's worth.

wrong quote

First is Danish and other one is Swedish.

Dunno what that dirty dane is doing in Northern Sweden though

>pajeet
>chad
Pick 1

I don't even get bot matches I must be doing something seriously wrong.

Well how many do you swipe bro? Just wait a couple of days and swipe everything right that isnt horrendous.

wow,

I used to get like 3-7 matches a day a few months ago and now I only get like 1-2 a week. I'm guessing after you gave been on tinder for awhile the matching algorithm pushes you to the back of the stack for girls to swipe through?

kek

im installing tinder again, lets see if my photos on the meme machu pichu do their work

>squatting on the beach to poo

I know this feel I have like 300 some matches I could message but the amount of effort it takes to try and carry a convo with these brainless whores is a bit much. Not to mention your competing against 500 plus other guys that are probably messaging her. Jesus tinder must be like crack for women for how much attention they get.

Precisely bro. They're all basically the same cookie cutter vapid college hoes. I've only seen probably a dozen or two actually interesting profiles the entire time I've had the app. Competition isn't a problem if you act like you're the best out of them. I've found charisma to the edge of arragance really works like a magic key.

>Jesus tinder must be like crack for women for how much attention they get.
Yeah my "ex"(really just fucked her a few times) is really fucking fat and she gets matches all the fucking time and have people writing to her.

She wants to come visit me again and I've haven't fucked someone in years, but still don't really want her. That is how overweight she is.

Get on my level pleb

Looks like you're having great luck there, pal.

>the joys of living in a major city or atleast a populous country

>Well how many do you swipe bro

Obviously not enough. I've done that twice over the past week and got hardly anything.

LOL
>populous country
>New Zealand

Pick one

What happened to your gains bro you were my tinder motivation

Holy shit you made her sperg out.

I use tinder more for my own humour than anything. I'm not interested in the casual sex as much as I once was.

every female profile
>I like dogs! i like coffee! I like alcohol! I like your dog more than you! Not here for hookups! Follow my social media!
Funny my game is way better in person and I know damn well 70% of these hoes would be all about it if I approached them in person but only like 15% of my tinder convos ever amount to anything
It's unreal and blows their egos out of proportion making 3's think they are 9's they would not have any room to be picky in real life/ not on the internet.

>Auckland area
>not populous
nice try

meanwhile I can swipe maybe 10 people before it runs out and i have the search settings at 18-40 year olds and 66km

t. virgin

Fuck i love this hahaha
Life happened bruh but hasnt seemed to have affected tinder lol

CHAD is fucking STACY while you're WHINING about racial purity on Veeky Forums

cringe as fuck. Stop being a fucking jester. It's degrading.

This pic wasn't me, but another good tinder pic. First 2 were.

You're basically this guy, atleast this is how you're being viewed

I'm a huge autist when it comes to women. When you get a Tinder girl to come to your place or you to hers do you start as a regular date or is it down to business as soon as you enter the door?

I'm really bad at small talk which is the main reason I never tried it. If it's just pure sex minimum amount of talking I can manage though

I would be on Tinder if I was Veeky Forums so I could feel even better about myself. Maybe in 2 years.....?

Dat last post from her
Kinda nice, I was just thinking of putting myself out there, but this confirms there's no need

Tips for short non-tryhard bio pls.

MY NIGGA

>tfw have no friends so I don't have any good pics

I'm pretty fit but would look like a thirsty try hard if I had a shirtless mirror pic

do this

Okcupid (dating site) actually did a massive study on this: theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d

You look more panjeety with a beard, but it still looks better than without.

Shit like this really kills my mood. Jesus why are people like this. Fucking depressing

>"If you go into the sewer, you will find rats"
-said by someone, pretend it's not me...

what do they say when you tell them you're short?

asking for a friend

Yeah except these woman walk everywhere and lurk behind every corner. Could be your gf of few years.

if you really pulled her in you're fucking upon meeting, if she needs more convincing you bring her somewhere

Post the bio page with your pics, like where it shows like this guys

if he doesnt answer you can just google him. he has a nice bod... *sadfrogface*

Feels comfy, save date money for vidya and going places

all i literally put
>unemployed but looking for a rim job

and got matches. 100 percent of that profile was true so i guess be honest is what im trying to say.

I suggest you do just that. Sounds good to me.

For some reason they think 5'9 doesnt sound that short lol

Can you use tinder for nondating/nonslut purposes without them banning you or whatever.

Doing just fine with regullar social skills is my tindur

What else would you use it for?

What exactly are you asking?

Oh shit, I've been away so long, I didn't think you'd be here after the dickpick thing.

Honestly take good quality pics too. Pics that look like they've been taken on a canon for some reason make you look more interesting and legit. They help out. Make it look like you have a life. Like you're class president, help the homeless, go rock climbing, have a dog, etc.

You look great, but your photos got me thinking about one thing in general. The selfie fov makes the face look flat and stretched. With a good looking fellow it is no problem, but still it looks better in photos like 2, so if youre 5/10 you might want to use something between a selfie and half body shot distance.

>dickpick thing

Pls elaborate lel

I mean you're pretty good looking but I wouldn't say you're "I'd cheat on my husband" good looking

post profile pic

Read the thread you fucking autist he did already

Meant dick pic, you know, the time you (or someone else) posted your dick here.

>Are you real?
Why do women get to do this much autism and its ok!?! :(

>I'm a literal subhuman
>My friends are supermodel tier
>As in they look like Matt Bomer or Nick Bateman's brothers or some shit
>Only have pics of me next to them
>Girls think I'm one of them
>I'm not
>They unmatch
>Eventually specify who I am in the pics
>Get matches
>They ask about them