Fucking my FWB soon

>Fucking my FWB soon
>She wants to go for drinks before we go back to her place and fucks
>Don't know what to do, don't want ruin my workout from last night

How do i get out of drinking? and only having her drink to make her super horny.

>normies
>on Veeky Forums

GTFO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Getting sex whenever i want hasn't fixed my autism.

gettin poon will make up for a few drinks. if your young quit fucking worrying about stuff like that unless you have a competition

>having sex
>I have autism
Normies gtfo

Dont be a fag.
At least get one drink

Yo OP, drink a spirit, which wont have lot of calories in it.

Sure, but i notice drinking effects the next session. Sure cumming in a vagina unprotected feels great but so does being able to squat 150kg.

Too true.

Vodka + water
Scotch + soda

Lots of options OP, don't be a faggot.

>Vodka + water

Do you drink them together or chase?

Water with bar lime. Bitches think that shit's a gin and tonic.

Even vodka is still crazy high calories. One shot is well over 100 calories.

post pics of her . if she's 8/10 i'll masturbate to her and you can think of that while you're pumping her with your penis

>scotch and soda
As a guy from Scotland, you are cancerous and should definitely kill yourself

just have a drink u fucking autist, stick to tequila or mic ultra

your choice, vodka + lime (chaser) is best imo, but water is more than good enough.

Bacardi & Diet

Or Guinness.

Either/Or is relatively low Cal. I prefer Guinness because you don't have to drink the entire pint, it's relatively low cal/low BAC, and it's filled with tons of micronutrients :).

>''''''''''FWB'''''''''''
>makes you go on a date

Don't be the autistic fit guy who turns down dates with attractive (presumably) women because you're worried about your gains. That's a gauranteed unattractive trait to virtually every female.

Go for drinks, just don't have *excessive* drinks. If you're worried about macro's dont have beer or cocktails. Stick with whiskey on the rocks, or whiskey and diet coke. This is my go to on virtually all of my dates, hasn't ever affected my ability to lift the next day or made my diet go off track. Fit it into your macro's and don't get a hangover, g2g.

>gf
>Drinking

Absolutely Haram

>date

That's not a date, i asked her drinks or not i don't care. Monday we just met up and went straight to her place and fucked. She gets very horny when shes drunk plus shes my manager.

stop this shit user. whenever i go to any other boards i literally cringe my way out because of this nonsense. despite outwardly appearing like a normie, i'm still me on the inside. i watch anime, play DnD, and have been where you are probably longer than you have. but time to grow up man. if you want to act spontaneous, morally ambiguous, edgy, etc, /b/ is still there for you, also /a/ is pretty pathetic with that nonsense.
reeeeee yourself out of here kouhai-kun.

dude fwb means you just fuck, you dont spend money.

are you new to this? that's your gf, who happens to be a slut and is fucking around behind your back, you're in an open relationship as the cuck.

I think he means soda water, not soft drink

My nigga, shes 9 years older then me, and my manager. We both only want to fuck, shes paying for her own drinks.

>shes my manager.

dating your boss, what could go wrong Keepo.

how are you even old enough to use your dick if you can't work out this basic critical thought experiment.

nothing he is control here as the subordinate.. He can sue the company saying she pressured him.

He's in complete control

pfhfhahahahaha

What could go wrong? get fired, so what.

This delusion

You don't go out with a fwb

just drink something like whiskey + diet coke or vodka + sugar free red bull

gin and tonic.
Lowish calories compared to other stuff, and you sound alpha ordering one.

3-4 bourbons wont affect your gainz and she should be smashed after 2

Does gin and tonic make one horny? (for men)?

as a reformed btard I appreciate this. Been on Veeky Forums for 10 years yet have a completely "normie" life these days and absolutely love it.

This. I'm having to cut off my FWB because I made that mistake once and now she's catching feelings. Dropping hints about her leaving her fiance and dating me and shit.

Be a professional, be clear that you can't get drinks but you're still down to smash.

it'll protect you from malaria does that count?

I think mine is different though, sh basically just wants to fuck especially since I'm 22 and shes 31. She was telling me she left her fuck buddy of 1 year because he wanted a relationship.

I think I'm in the clear. The only thing i don't like is how she was staring at me hard when i was laying in her bed and she was faced my way, and every time I'd turn around she would stare at me in the eyes.

I imagine she is just attracted to me though, she did tell me she wanted to fuck me since day 1 a few months ago when i first started.

>can't drink 5 beers fuck a sloot and squat 350 the next morning at 5am

You're never gonna be the man.

As someone's who's had multiple FWB's it never work's out like this. They always catch feelings.

To be fair it's usually my fault since I'm always down to do something before screwing so it probably comes across as date-like.

Your manager is starting you down that path.

Well good luck to you mate. The eye contact thing makes me think she's in love and is looking for it in you as well, but all I can say is be careful and take birth control into your own hands.

Have two light beers you fucking sperg. Jesus christ it's like 200 calories.

I don't believe it, she's old enough and also knows i go around fucking other employees at various jobs i work at.

She even specifically said, she likes me age due to the fact that she wont get attached.

Plus she lets me fuck her raw, and she had her tubes tied or some shit so fuck all day till the cows come home.

Fuck mate, you're putting me off right now.

Let me fix this
>scotch in a glass

Also just get some whiskey on ice if you're that big of a nance. I'm assuming you don't do pre-workout shots? Also the fact that you're asking makes me sick. Good day.

I've seen vodkas that are 70cal per shot

Oh shit, maybe you cunts are right... first time we fucked she said i should sleep over and that i should feel privileged because she kicks everyone out right after sex. Also her excuse was because i live far away and she would also suck my dick in the morning.

I'm not going for drinks, I'm telling her when we meet i change my mind and we just gonna fuck.

Sorry. The birth control thing is just common sense. Women are fucking unpredictable, and I ALWAYS wrap it with older women with no kids. Known too many men get trapped.

There you go. Make it clear through your actions that you're not interested in a relationship, because women will take words however they want to.

I told her straight up, i don't want a relationship and i only want to have fun. I told her this, clearly at work. Well i said it like this, have any friends to hook me up with? etc... and i explained what i wanted.

OP you should be able to have 2 drinks with this LADY and be fine

stop being an autist

i highly doubt a 30+ year old woman will fall in love with a 22 year old autist lmao

just pull out and skeet down her throat. i put a towel underneath the pillow before i start so i can just pull that out, blow my load, and toss it in the washer. unorthodox but it works.

What I'm trying to say is that when a bitch catches feelings they won't listen to what you say if your actions contradict them. Sleeping over, going out for drinks or food. Those are dates my man. In my personal experience it's important to make sure the line between fuck appointments and a date is never crossed. But I feel like I'm fucking you up here, forget this shit and go fuck her brains out.

I had a Mexican girl do a fucking leg lock on me when I went to pull out. Put that bitch in the car and drove her to the drug store to get a morning after pill and take it in front of me. Terrible situation to be in and I don't plan on being in it again.

Jesus dude, couldve ruined your life. Must have been a near death experience.

Alright, cheers mate I'll keep this all in mind. When we get drinks I'll sus how she acts with me, and if it's a bit weird I'll tell her just remember that we are strictly friends.

Though i think she just finds me very attractive, and because she is getting fucked and having a 22 year old cum inside her.

She is also as horny as a fucking 16 year old girl so i feel so fucking lucky, she does anything i want. I can make her suck my dick for 3 hours (which i did).

what the fuck.. i would have smacked that cunt.

Here's what I would do. pop an oxy before going to the bar.and just order orange juice at the bar.

sometimes i think that it's a good thing that i am a virgin

Take a dark beer. Low alcohol content, hard to drink fast. You can excuse not drinking it entirely. Dont take long drink, cider, or cocktails

No. Scotch is always on its own. You do not mix scotch

Calm down fedora tipper

Op here, she keeps buying me drinks and calling it a date... what the fuck help me

Dark beer has the highest alcohol content among beers man...

Not Guiness, which is what most people think when they think 'dark beer'

>That's not a date,
>i asked her drinks
>shes my manager.

Can't you just not drink too much alcohol? A little drinking doesn't hurt your lifting as long as its not out of control. Also some bonking cardio helps counter the negative effects.

This is my fetish

But then she'll take that as a sign he's gay.

>and only having her drink to make her super horny.
you're a rapist.

If the genders were reversed yeh

>Fucking your female boss
Do you know how many guys would kill for this oppurtunity? Go and have fun you faggot. Whats the point of gains if you cant use them

>he thinks you have to pay for your gfs drinks

Dis cuck mayne