All the biggest and strongest guys in my gym are muslim. None of the other people even come close...

All the biggest and strongest guys in my gym are muslim. None of the other people even come close. Is Islam the true Veeky Forums religion?

Middle easterners especially Persians are natural high test. They don't need drugs

Farsi detected

islam has a tradition of bodybuilding because mohammed liked hardbodied twinks, so he added some verses about lifting weights and getting juicy.

even if this is true, which it is not, you have an obligation to the future wellbeing of the planet to never say this. the only reason we live in the societies that we do now is because the Saracens where stopped in their tracks. Christianity is the single greatest reason why Western civilization is as prosperous as it is. if they spread 1400 years ago wantonly and without check, we'd all be living in shitholes and warring with each other. fuck that. the difference between islam and christianity in their brutality is simply the transparency we have now compared to what we used to, no one wants barbarism like that, and it's not worth hundreds of years of it just to wait for them to have their own renaissance and come around to the rest of the civilized world.

You're thinking of the boy loving Greeks.

Actually I'm German and my boyfriend is Persian. He's also well endowed.

>boyfriend
lol a girl, sure

When you think about it, Islam is pretty much THE alpha religion.

The seven pillars of Islam are: Guardianship (showing love and devotion to Allah), Purity (body, mind, and soul), Prayer (spiritual growth and closeness to God), Charity (giving to the community making it a better place and helping out those left fortunate), Fasting (fostering self-discipline and teaching about sacrifice), Pilgrimage (a symbolic return to one's roots and rejection of modern degeneracy), and Struggle (abstaining from temptation).

Islamic societies have strict gender roles which relegate men to the roles of leaders and providers, they are expected to be strong, intelligent, and of good character; the slothful are punished and abominations (faggots) are killed.

Islam is basically the iron pill.

So really, it's really no surprise that Muslims at your gym are among the highest tiers of lifters. Westerners simply can not compete with such an upbringing.

Is that why their all so short and feminine?

i will see so much bloodshed in my lifetime.

>worshiping a pedophile
lol

Chill the fuck out and leave the /pol/ response there

No need to get all sweaty over your bible. No ones going to take itʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

>Implying Veeky Forums isn't full of gay dudes.

How do you know theyre muslim and not just middle eastern?

As to be expected from somewhere like Sweden

>All the biggest and strongest guys in my gym are muslim. None of the other people even come close. Is Islam the true Veeky Forums religion?

alot of islamic teachings are filled with stories of muslims being tough guys and pushing others around

>alpha religion
>whole point is to be in submission

>t.rapist

Yes it is, Sven. But you can siphon their test easily. Just present your anus to one, have him plow your gaping hole, and shoot his superior seed into you.

>No need to get all sweaty over your bible.
the philosophical underpinnings of Christianity lead to a society that benefits even those who don't believe in Christ. kys

The only Muslim tradition of bodybuiding I know of is that they hid in basements from the Mongols and lifted kettlebells.
>hid in basements
So strong wow such courage.

Bullshit the only ones in my gym are scrawny af, it's Poles and blacks that have good gainz I tend to find.

Lmao this

kys

This is bullshit OP. All the biggest, strongest people in every gym are niggers.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Leftists and /pol/. Get the fuck out, all of you.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all apples from the same tree. Stop fighting amongst each other.

he'll probably do it, the absolute madman

..and also the Christian dark ages.

Rather, it's mostly the work of Jews and those of Jewish background, likely because their social/cultural emphasis on scientific pursuit. They have the largest contribution to modern science per capita.

Inshallah my cut goes well, trying to impress by this summer

Muhammad (PBUH) canonically has a 6 pl8 dl one rep max. Praise Allah.

>Christianity
You mean the Enlightenment and the industrial revolution. Europe and the US were piss stains before that.

Look, just becase a dude rapes you, doesn't mean he's automatically your bf if you like it

I noticed the same thing too OP, muslims have a much easier time being explosive during their sets for some reason.

where do you live?

In my gym all the muslims are either fat (turks mostly) or spooky scary auschwitz mode skeletons fresh from aleppo or whatever. For some reason the dyel syrians are wearing wife beaters all the time, actually makes me laugh.
Admittedly, they do hook up with the thicc white women tho.

In my Gym I am the weakest of the "Strong guys" and there is about a dozen Muslim guys and they all don't come anywhere near my totals. It might just be my gym but out of all the "races" they strongest are all white guys. They best bodybuilders are black or are white guys and openly admit to being on roids.

(You)

The dark ages refer to the years after the fall of Rome when all the shit the Romans discovered was lost.

(You)

Why does /pol/ always fall for these cheap b8s?

False.

t. london

>Trying to seek new converts on a fitness board for insecure, body dysmorphic, and socially retarded meatheads

I know one Iraqi dude who's swole but that's pretty much it, the rest are scrawny manlets.

They are insecure

kek

muslims are cooler than faggots desu.

i'm going to kind of miss ISIS, their vids were pretty cool. Religious extremism > nationalism. When we start getting fag suicide bombers / technicals riding in stolen humvees / roadside bombs, i'll think the boston-washington dc government is cool again.

Is that a still of a real isis video? I have trouble believing that there's week shit in their videos, could you provide a link?

Veeky Forums is truly done. Now even /pol/ trolls are moving in.

All muslims should be genocided t.b.h.