So Veeky Forums, I've been doing SS for two years now and recently I've been cutting too

so Veeky Forums, I've been doing SS for two years now and recently I've been cutting too

I feel like I'm getting quite buff but the other day my mom said I looked like a female to male transexual, is it really that bad?

>even based mom knows SS is a meme

Those are some nice looking legs, user.

>SS for 2 years

You shouldve stopped after 1 year. Look at your noodle arms.

thanks you too

Mirin calves. Height?

Yes but a lot of it is on your shirt. If you're on SS for two years, I assume you had a terrible base, took some time to get the exercises right, weren't eating or just going to the gym. Also, don't forget to throw an acessory or two.

Hi.

dude i fucking love SS but you obviously should have done more upper body accessories and arm and shoulder isolations, SS is very lower body centric

5'8

Wouldn't doing SS for 2 years have you squatting 740kg for 3x5? Assuming u started with just the bar. Mirin.

>he didn't add accessories after the first two months

This is why SS is a fucking meme

Your mom is a bitch for being transphobic but your proportions are way the hell off imo. Doesn't even look like you've lifted at all eith your upper body.

You look like you have never done an upper body exercise in your life

You're 5'8 you'd look way better after doing curls and cable chest shit for like 3 months get off ss

aye gavin what are you doing on here?

>transphobic

... fuck i hope this generation dies in ww3 soon

>transphobic

Holy shit user start picking up heavy shit with your hands asap. The forearm is the ass of the man, you cant get mires without it.

Also men are distinguished by a strong upper body, your whole top half should be a big ass arrow pointing at your dick so sloots know where to go.

Great legs tho, mired a little.

How the fuck.
I know this is a meme but I don't doubt there's a dumbass who really looks like that while following ss the wrong way.

SS has bench, has deds, has ohp, even talks about accessories like curls.
Other than those being trollposts, how does it happen?

some people build strength without getting any bigger

I wish I was memeing

How much do you bench?

Because squatting is like the easiest exercise ever, people are more likely to excel their squats and drag on everything else

Same. You may want to start to do upper body more.

That's blueshoes.

He doesn't bench very much. He actually doesn't squat very much either or without doing a good morning on highbar squat, but it's a lot more than bench