Is Chad mode achievable by lifting weights? Help me out, Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chad mode is a mindset, lifting weights might help but what you really need is confidence

just be confident bro!

No
Chad mode is when you eat PIZZA and get PUSSY on the beach while betas are stuck at the gym

Sport but you're a manufactured Chad

i.e became a Chad after 18 by gaming the system through self-improvement. Nautral chads come about normally during the developmental high school years .

Manufactured chads have never gotten female attention before so when they start getting it they panick and shoot themselves in the foot often thinking the really hot girl flirting with him doesn't really like him and just flirts with every guy she knows

They often only go after 6s and below women they KNOW they have a secured shot at getting with. These women are often confused as to why this guy way above their league is into them.

It screams insecurity. Because ultimately it was this insecurity that motivated them to get better.

My advice to manufactured chads is to get out there make mistakes and learn to lose. Get rejected by the hot girls over and over. Don't become bitter. Don't let your low self-esteem trick you into thinking you only deserve a 4. You are not an ugly low status male anymore. Compare yourself to most guys your age/social group. The average guy is fucking hideous.

Every guy above 5'10 who's not fat is automatically a 5 remember that.

Natural chads are often years ahead because they started at 15-16. Often times ugly guys who slay are post-chads who had a ton of experience with women because they were way more attractive during high school and got then got fat

that guy in ur picture will become chad in his 20s after years of lifting and looksmaxing

Tyson ritter is such a handsome man

this is so spot on honestly. Im a manufactured chad no doubt. I've slept with 10+ girls and they all came onto me because im too autistic to approach girls.

>slept with 10 girls
>chad

you realize we live in an age where attractive men can literally fuck a new girl every day if they wanted to right? you just went from failed normie to normie

This pictures makes me so sad. Like I know we're on Veeky Forums and everything but honestly can't imagine what that feels like.

Is that what you really think? You really think there are guys that are fucking a new broad everyday?

I know that feel. Don't worry though, pain and isolation are what fuel the mind and sharpen the will to live.

>negative canthal tilt
uggo

If guys who looked like this
downloaded tinder I can guarantee they could fuck a different 6+/10 girl every single day if they wanted to. When youre in the 90th percentile the world basically becomes your harem

>tinder
if you're that attractive you probably have at least a shred of self respect

>moving the goal post

>When youre in the 90th percentile the world basically becomes your harem

Maybe for girls, not so much for guys.

It is actually the exact opposite if you assume stacy doesnt fuck non chads because they have to compete with a lot of other stacies for the small number of chads

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

>20% of men share 80% of women

Most of the time it just leads to suicide

Chad requiments :
White
Blue or green eyes
No balding or receding hairline, hair color doesnt really matter
6'2+
7+ dick
Deep voice
Strong jaw, defined jawline
Wide shoulders
If you lack at least one of these you will NEVER be chad

>tfw look like a chad sometimes
>other times not
I don't know why this is my hunch is physical fitness is the deciding factor so that is why I lift.

>tfw brown eyes

ya blew it dad

Pic sauce? I legit think that's my brother.

this.

Holyshit, this is exactly how I am
I'm a fake chad

JUST

do hazel eyes count?

How are you supposed to compete with Chads who also lift?

kek

>When youre in the 90th percentile the world basically becomes your harem
Uh no. Lemme lay this down for you:

A lot of dudes are not living under conditions to bring someone new back every night whether it be living with flatmates or living with parents or whatever.

If you're legit attractive you don't want to sleep with 6 or 7s. If you want to sleep with 6 or 7s you are not that attractive.

Tinder is at least 90% people looking to get a self esteem boost and are not all that interested in fucking anyone.

Some of the remaining percent are people fucking around. And what's left is disproportionately ugly.

Fucking a new person every night is emotionally draining.

It's also quite easy to hook up in your normal day to day life. Probably easier, less bullshit.

>they could fuck a different 6+/10 girl every single day

keyword "could"|

>you cant fuck people while living with your parents
>if you sleep with a good looking woman who isnt quite as good looking as miranda kerr youre not attractive
>tinder, the hook up app where 80% of women admitted to sleeping with men they met through the app, isnt a for hooking up
>again 80% of women fuck people they meet on tinder
>having sexual partners is more draining than not having sexual partners

The only thing you said that was true was the last part. You really laid it out for me bro thanks now I know how betas see social dynamics

Kill them

>>tinder, the hook up app where 80% of women admitted to sleeping with men they met through the app, isnt a for hooking up
>>again 80% of women fuck people they meet on tinder
You're desperate bro. Those two things are very different statements.

Good luck with your whole alpha thing tho!

>be me
>be socially awkard
>lift, get muscles and shit
>bitches love me
>get obsessed with it
>get anorexic
>i;m like 15 btw, had just been doing push ups, sit ups and chins in my room
>go full skeletor
>go to therapy and shit
>doesn't work
>trainer at my gym tells me whatsup after my parents made me meet him
>i was going to the gym and literally doing 100 rep sets of shit cos i wanted to burn calories, spending 2+ hours there weighing like 110lbs
>tells me about hypertrophy and how to gain muscle
>decide to give it a go, force self to eat
>get into lifting and Veeky Forums
>fast forward to end of school, am 90kg 12% bf
>bitches love me again
>go uni
>start drinking, slowly become normie
>bitches love me
>literally my job was a life model and topless butler for hen parties
>my job was to be a sex object and flirt with women
>confidence increase + learnt how to interact with women

it's not even funny anymore. helps to be ripped as fuck, women are like, automatically attracted to you.

>who isnt quite as good looking as miranda kerr
The single mother who advertises shitty jewellery? That's like your ridiculous level attractive?

Are being Chad, and being Alpha the same thing, or are they reciprocal without necessarily being exclusive to one another?

i.e. a guy with Chad tier good looks, but he doesn't fuck tons of women because he's religiously devout, and maybe only has been with 2 or 3 women tops including whichever one he marries and starts a family with? Alpha, maybe, because he's living his life as he so chooses, and isn't necessarily an incel, but not living the hedonistic Chad lifestyle

>Those two things are very different statements
they literally convey the same information: 80% of women on tinder admitedly fuck people they've met through the app

All (natural born) Chads are Alphas, but not all Alphas are Chads.
I supposed your example would corroborate this.
A natural born Chad that doesn't act upon his Chadness is still Alpha by default, but if of his own volition he declines the inherent advantages to being a Chad, he still doesn't lose his Alpha status, imo

Depends. If you:
>are under 6 foot
>have a bad jaw line
>have poor interpersonal skills
>were fat up until late into puberty (ie 15yo or so) or beyond
then no, you will never be chad, for basic and unchangeable biological reasons. Lifting weights will still improve your life though, your body composition will improve, you'll become more confident because you'll set goals and achieve them, and you'll be healthier in general. Those three things will make you more attractive, but they won't make you chadesque.

80% of women probably don't even use Tinder. Even on the first point, your fantasy 80% would have been out of people who responded to the question.

Tinder's own stats suggest 80+% are there for LTRs and don't hook up. Maybe 80% of what you match with is what you're talking about.

if you have to ask how to become chad you are not him and never will be.

/story

if you're not ugly and fat

>Suicide Silence shirt
shit taste in metal.
/dropped

you're the one who recognized the shirt from 4 square inches

i've fucked people i met on tinder. also, my current gf i met on tinder. it's great.

>Tinder's own stats suggest 80+% are there for LTRs and don't hook up
>Believing women in current year

Wew lad...

>dating a tinder slut

That'll be from analyzing actual convos tho.

Outperform like you would anyone else. Only thing stopping you from being like that is lazyness and convincing yourself you cant do anything about it. I'm sure everyone in here could get mad pussy if they where bothered to do what these "chats who work out" do, hell mayb even more.

Chad mode is basically 'don't try too hard'.

Being good looking is important but you can get laid with out it. You just have to come across to women as a guy who is absolutely chilled the fuck out in all situations.

I met this dude through a friend who yeah, is pretty good looking, but not amazing, not very tall, not particularly muscular, dresses like a chav... We go out and girls are coming up to me whenever we separate asking me to ask him out.
It was a bit fucking annoying as a guy who has put a lot of effort into how I look in the gym and in general. But I get it. I come across as a tryhard too often. I try to charm girls. I try to play the game. Sometimes it works but not like this guy.
An actual pussy magnet.

As far as I can tell it's just because he is absolutely chill. He has a gf so he spends zero effort or attention on other girls. He has no pressure and they can smell it on it. I've never hung out with anyone who got that much attention in such a short space of time for doing absolutely nothing and talking to absolutely no girls.
I've hung out with some really incredible looking dudes too.

TL:DR don't try. If you can honestly be chilled out (no faking) when you're around women they will be drawn to you largely independent of how you look (unless you're hideous perhaps).

lol retard? no one ever said anything about can. Even you could probably fuck every day if you had game and set your standards to 0.
>You really think there are guys that are fucking a new broad everyday?

so is this guy not chad? or something more

>were fat up until late into puberty (ie 15yo or so) or beyond
explain why?

Most Chads are natural Chads... Don't try too hard, you'll be known as Try-hard Chad.

Try Chard.

chad has to look good with or without a beard. this guy would look like another guy you see on the street while walking to the grocery store without his beard and photo filters

quads confirm it
sad goat is a way of life.