Gross

Gross

I thought vegans werent fat because of how restricted their diets were lol

>cals in
>cals out

throw some grilled salmon on top of that and switch the dressing out for balsamic glaze and i would definitely eat. the chicks can go back to the ocean.

that looks good desu

They are gonna diarrhea on each other later

Their vaginas probably taste heavenly

french fries are vegan as well as some other junk foods like doritos i believe

nothing makes me cringe like seeing a fatass """"""vegan/vegetarian""""""

they're not even fat wtf

Camille pls leave.

Never change fit

so this "Veeky Forums" person claims to lift for 4 different reasons? interesting post

>eat nothing but stuff that was flown into their continent using dead animals as fuel

seems vegan alright

thicc vegans girls are the best diabetus apparently makes them sweet.

Goddamn, that food actually looks so gross. Just look at it.
>Carrots
>Some sort of shitty processed rice
>A sweet potato
Ok, that actually does look good
>Lettuce
>Some weird brown sauce

That is literally what I'd have as a side to go with the good shit. I can't believe they've been on that diet for long, or have been rigorous with it, or they wouldn't be posting happy pictures on insta or whatever. Hell, at least most vegans come up with some sort of tasty meals to deal with the fact that their food is shit, but these chicks don't even seem to be trying.

Why do vegans always pose with their food or mention they are vegans in every fucking conversation? Why does their personality rotate around veganism? I'm a vegetarian slowly transitioning into veganism and I never even have a reason to mention it.

You just had to say that you're vegan, didn't you? Faggot

You just did the same, faggot.

Fossil fuels are dead vegetation from ancient ocean floors.

it's about what you eat tard not about being vegan. but vegans sure like to shill this myth.
in reality it depends on a few habits, like smoking, alcohol, hygiene, pH and some foods but not whole food groups. stuff like garlic, broccoli, asparagus, onions, red meat, game, are bad. Sweet stuff like berries, pineapple or white lean meat, some nuts, oils, are good. But one of the biggest factors is still hygiene and related pH vginas are acidic. if the girl is on the strong side you can get this "Metallic" taste. though general foods high in alkaloids can throw the acidity off too.

kinda the similar to men with cum.
don't they teach this in SexEd anymore? we had this as part of "xzy" is normal and "abc" is not, "egf" is a STD and so on.

>I'm a vegan and blah blah blah

Fuck you

>Why do vegans always [...] mention they are vegans in every fucking conversation?
> I'm a vegetarian slowly transitioning into veganism

>Why do vegans always pose with their food or mention they are vegans in every fucking conversation?
You are only aware they are vegan when they tell you. So the ones that don't do this you aten't aware are vegan.

>they're not even fat wtf

it's b8 you stupid faggots

This its kinda like people think all gay men are feminine and flamboyant because these are the only types of gays that they KNOW are gay. They interact with gay people all the time, its just that you don't know they are.

Leave you basic annoying tumblrette