CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE BEST MEME EXERCISES THAT MAKE WOMEN LOOK GOOD? Thanks

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE BEST MEME EXERCISES THAT MAKE WOMEN LOOK GOOD? Thanks.

try the suicide meme. thanks.

Stripper pole dancing
Gobblet squats
Lunges
Deadlifts

There's this bullshit.

genetics
not be fat
squats
glute/ham raises

IN THAT ORDER

hng

damn i want to suck on those shorts when she's done.

Squats have been proven to be piss poor for making bitches hot.

Would love to see the average grill attempt just one pistol squat desu

my girlfriend does assisted pistol squats

This a lot of people don't realize that squats are a great thigh bulider

The glutes are activated but it's not the main taxing point of the excercise.

You need to isolate them. Every girl reading this needs to do glute bridges

This a lot of people don't realize that squats are a great thigh bulider

The glutes are activated but it's not the main taxing point of the excercise.

You need to isolate them. Every girl reading this needs to do glute bridges/hip thrusts they are goat tier.

Don't stop doing squats they are important but be mindful of other movements you could be doing

What does this even do besides making it awkward as fuck for everyone else in the gym?

I mean, it looks like she using her hamstrings a bit.

Bruhs I would dip that roid clit in 96% isopropyl and use it like wood-shafted q-tip to clean the magnetic heads on my TEAC

maybe
maybe noht

was about to correct your first post then saw this. glute bridges are good but the hipthrust is GOAT due to a better range of motion. My gf hasn't even touched on squats and her ass is 20x rounder and jucier as fuaarrrk. i'll get her on lowbar ATG squats as soon as she gets her deadlift down

This is basically activates the same muscles used to twerk or ass dance

kek'd

Every gym that has this machine has the inverse of it as well that does this exact same movement without looking like you are trying to straddle a guys face.

Looks like a good way to fuck your shit up but then again women do no weight so she'll be fine.

how would it fuck your shit up?

yoga

hottest girls at the gym seem to do the routine of be a black 19 year old x F

squatting on my dick T B H

>foot slips off awkwardly positioned pads
>lose grip of seat
>see a Veeky Forumsizen's ass and have the machine catch you mirin on your way to the ground

that shit's actually hella good for your glutes

source: guy who's ex teased him into doing it with her a few times.

best ass exercises in no particular order

>barbell hip thrust
>weighted glute bridges (work up to 1 leg off ground)
>wide stance squat
>Romanian deadlift, done with continuous partial reps of the bottom half of the movement
>split squats
>bodyweight shrimp squats (i.e. only knee of opposing leg touches ground)

If you were to improve your weight significantly in any one or all of these you will have a much nicer ass than before. You can use quite a bit of weight on some of these, so go crazy

>low bar
>ATG

pick one, most people buttwink badly (i.e. they fuck up their tailbone) if they do both.

hipthrust shifts some of the focus to the quad, glute bridge puts less stress on tailbone.

PUFFY