Your Daily Routine

What is your daily routine Veeky Forums? Mine is in the attached picture. Routine such as "dental routine" are explained in great detail within this webpage. Every single product that I use is documented. I pre-plan each day the night beforehand by scheduling the times at which I will do my "morning routine," "mid-day routine," and "evening routine." My diet is also prescribed in its entirety within this page.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malehairadvice/comments/yf7x3/the_thorough_guide_to_hairstyling_part_2_types_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of hair gel is good, metrosexual user? Post brands and products.

>wake up
>eat
>work
>eat
>gym
>eat
>shower
>cry
>sleep

I can't tell if this is a wonderful bait, or legitimately the most Asperger thing ever posted on Veeky Forums.

Also

>deodorant before bed

See reddit.com/r/malehairadvice/comments/yf7x3/the_thorough_guide_to_hairstyling_part_2_types_of/

Once you identify which product type you need, simply research for the best one. Not all products work for all people, so make sure you are aware of that.

Both deodorants and antiperspirants are supposed to applied directly following your shower. In this case, it is before I go to sleep, hence it makes sense.

>gym routine written down is A-ok
>health and derm routine is Elliot Rodger :^)

Hello autismo

How do I fix swamp ass? I shower every morning, don't bring up that meme. I apply baby powder, no real help.

Gold Bond Powder.

Reviews sound good, tell me your name, so I can name my firstborn after you if it actually works.

Motherfucker he has a goddamn hyperlink for "face"

This is wonderful wonderful farce.

Do you fuckin sweat in your sleep?

I have definitions for certain body sections. Many people in the skincare industry refer to face as my definition, but it actually is not grammatically correct, hence the definitions.

Also, see

Every human out there that has ever lived sweats in his sleep. There are also tons of bacteria in your bed. It doesn't matter how often you change sheets.

I shower every morning and still have the feeling that I don't smell good. HELP

I agree. Here is my routine:

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

That's cool, Patrick. Check these.

You do not have enough provided information to even begin assisting you.

I shower, get out of the shower and don't even smell after whatever products I used nor do I feel fresh. I don't know what you need to hear.

Weekdays.
>wake up
>Weigh self
>Maybe eat breakfast / protein
>Pants, teeth, contacts
>Preworkout if m/w/f
>SuperHD for cardio after preworkout wears off or if Tues/thurs
>Gym for an hour usually

>Go back and shower
>Get dressed for the day
>Eat if I haven't before/ protein shake
>Head to class
>Class until 6, eat randomly with whatever friend that day.
>Homework/TV/video games
>Weigh self
>Shower/bed

Weekends
>Saturday
>Work all day mostly on feet/walking
>Eat lightly and most protein and carbs, but a lot of coffee
>busy from 7 am to 9 pm so easy to not eat a lot.
>Shower/sleep
Sunday
>Do homework/study/rest today
>Eat lightly mostly protein

I think it works.

You don't even smell? Then you have no problem.

If you do not "feel" fresh, you have two options:

(1) Become acclimated to the feeling. and accept that you are probably fine.
(2) Use more harsh products that make you feel "squeaky clean." Use extremely minty dental products for that clean mouth feething, et merda.

I cannot in good will truly suggest #2 because products that make you feel "squeaky clean" tend to actually be stripping, and actually detrimental your hygiene. A classic example is people with acne simply over-drying out their face in an attempt to rid of the acne, only to have their face produce more oil than necessary to make up for the lost oil, leading to more acne.

While I'm at uni
>wake up around 8-9
>eat
>lift
>class
>hw
>eat
>hw, if done than watch tv/anime/read/hang with roomies
>meditate
>bed time around 11-12

During the summer
>wake up at 6
>eat
>work at 7
>lift
>eat
>chill
>meditate
>bed time around 10

Dumb question.

Are you supposed to completely dry yourself off after a shower or just a bit that you don't drip anymore and let the rest air dry? I feel like I smell a lot better with the later method.

I like that he specifically lays out "deodorize armpits with deodorant" as if just writing out "deodorant" wouldn't be clear enough.

Pat dry yourself to being mostly-dry and then moisturize.

My life has no routine and my sleep schedule is a joke, but I never miss
ABxCDxx

>wake up
>grab a brush and put a little makeup
>hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
>why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
>here you go create another fable

How many times do you use the same towel?

What temperature do you wash your towels?

Autismo as fuck