Fat gf

>met a qt
>known each other for months
>were together now
>she says she loves me
>if I asked her to marry me she 1000% would
>i actually love her too and she is pretty much my person

One problem, she's chubby.
She's not that far gone, and I see potential in her, (naturally fat ass and tits.

I got her to agree to go to the gym with me. I'm seriously going to try and make her lift big.

Has it been done? Could it be done? Any one here ever try?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWWqu3c4FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im in a similar boat user

>Girl is short, fat tits and ass
>Really smart (All A's)
>Caring,sweet,genuine
>tubby

I want to invest in her desu because I think in 2-3 years time she could be dimepiece with great career, but honestly not attracted to her right now

How fat are we talking?

Tell her you want to start eating healthy for your possible children. Use her motherhood instincts against her.

Be careful, even the nicest possible way conceivable is still going to irretrievably piss off a girl at least 50% of the time. Worst case scenario she'll break up with you instantly, best case scenario is she'll build up a bigger defense to the idea of losing weight and even start subconsciously picking up unhealthy habits in retaliation

Try to phrase it the right way. Like that you think the fat acceptance movement is toxic and creates victim mentalities. Tell her that she can choose not to be thin, but you want her to be fit and in control. If she chooses to be at the weight she's at, good, but not to use it as a crutch and let those people enable her to not try to have control.

Unfortunately most of the time this pisses chicks off because you have a conflict of interest in asking them to lose weight. And obviously no one wants to be fat logically. Sometimes they are just using at as a test, like prove you love me, even if I'm ugly. So making it an issue of fitness of control, and not of weight, and you will get her on your side.

I hope it works out for you guys, but I've heard stories where this has worked and... the girl figured she can do better and dumped the dude.

Neve works. Chubby girls are usually chubby for life. Just embrace it bro nothing wrong with it

Just track her calories and start cooking for her. if you make her lift she will only get bigger.

yeah then she'll leave your sorry ass

If she has agreed to go to the gym, you're over the biggest hurdle.
Now, just make sure she enjoys herself at the gym, Make a nice little moment you guys spend together. Once she gets hooked on the endorphin high/confidence boost after 2-3 month, she'll come back by herself.
Don't focus on results and hard drills right off the bat, focus on her, and implementing a new habit for her. The results will naturally emerge from consistency.

Damn, in the same boat as you guys. High quality, intelligent female who is slightly too overweight for my liking. She started off thicc with great tits and a fat ass, but had to stop cross country after an ankle injury and the weight has begun to creep.

Same here.. but I'm ditching her for her ex-best friend. Will it be a mistake?

I think most girls are going to handle the talk differently, my girl actually came to me and mentioned wanting to lose some weight. I encouraged her obviously and that was that pretty much. If her weight is a super touchy subject, maybe you gotta sweet talk her or something. subtle hints about weight loss maybe?

Cook her fucking meals. You can't let these bitches just eat crap all day and a 1,000 calorie Starbucks on top of it.

Sorry Veeky Forums my whole reason for being here is trying to get fit after meeting my girl.

>be fatass
>constantly friend zoned and rejected all through highschool and college
>get suicidal
>get rejected by girl of my dreams
>decide to get fit
>get REALLY fit
>buy tight clothes, look like a celebrity
>other girls mirin
>meet chubby girl
>decide to crush pussy as practice before showing off to girl of my dreams
>succeed
>she's actually really sweet
>start dating
>fall in love
>start gaining weight
>realize I'm a Veeky Forumstguy now
>become depressed
>despite this, girl of my dreams throws herself at me
>remember I'm in love and how I'd never cheat
>no ty
>married to chubby girl now, we're both fatter than ever, she loves me more than anything and will do anything for me

Trying to find a reason to get fit. Virgin status worked for me then, but now... why?

Do you want children? do you want your son to become a fatass and deal with the same childhood you did? Do you want to live to be old enough to see your grandchildren grow up? If you do, get fit.

Gross.

make sure you manipulate ur girls just right. :) Gotta keep them dependent on you and occasionally bring up how u loved her before she got Veeky Forums.

where on the progression is she buddy.

Just tell her that lifting/working out in general is the best thing you've ever done and that, since you've started doing it, you've been way happier than before and shit like that

I found myself in the same boat as you. I kept lifting because I really enjoyed having hardcore sex with my gf and muscles make it a lot better.
That and I wanted to be as strong as my Morrowind character. Knowing you can fuck up 3 guys at once with a club is nice.
>ib4 autism

>Almost 2 years in
>She gains 8kg
>relationship weight + hormone issue
>Everything fine now but her weight doesn't come off
My girl does go to the gym but she absolutely refuses for me to check her form / give her a program / help her improve. This shits me greatly as I do powerlifting plus am surrounded by the fit qt girlfriends of my fellow gym brethren.

I'm with you guys except I had a kid with her and thats when she gained the extra weight I dont like. Its been a half year and she hasnt lost a lb. Her mom and even her grandma have perfect shaped bodies so it doesnt run in the family. Gonna try and motivate her some and hope for the best.

>wanted to be as strong as my Morrowind character
Fuck yes user.

My advice after being in a similar situation is:
Don't try to get her to achieve your goals for her. Help her to achieve her goals. If she wants to work out, then help her. If she just wants to do cardio, let her. If she doesn't want to go to the gym, accept that most of the world is like this and move on or stay with her.

Essentially, physical fitness is such a personal thing, that the only reason someone will make the lifelong commitment and have the discipline to stick with it is if they find their own reasons. You can't want it for them and make them follow through.

Opposite boat

>Be fat
>Get fat GF
>GF loses like 100 pounds
>Runs marathons and shit now

She's way the fuck out of my league now, and now I gotta get in shape before she figures that out.

Anyways my point is that chubby girls can surprise you.

>I wanted to be as strong as my Morrowind character

That is mad autism right there, but props.

Most likely, she'll never change.
Likely, she'll resent you for trying to change her.
Somewhat likely, she changes and realized she can do better than you.
Least likely, she changes and you live the dream.

There is hope user
>Current GF was chunky when I met her
>Started eating better hanging out with me
>Now down 25lbs
>Goes to the gym with me and lifts heavy
She went from chubby to thicc. I'm in love.

Learn from the brofessor
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWWqu3c4FY

What is her ethnicity? On my mother's side none of the women lost their baby weight, and I've heard it's a stereotype that people from her country are often like that.

>surrounded by the fit qt girlfriends of my fellow gym brethren
Make her go to the gym with you at the same time. Let her see the cutie cardiobunnies, and let her catch you mirin them, just a lil

I have but no dice. She hates the noise & environment. She's well aware I like fit lifting qts which I & she follow on ig

Waste of time.
She will probably lose a bit of weight temporarily.
Soon as you marry her and knock her up she will keep packing on the pounds without guilt and she will look worse than your worst nightmare.
You will be trap with a pig and now piglet children.

OR she loses a tonne of weight and dumps your ass for the Chads that start mirin.