Today was my first day at a real gym and holy fuck what a gym adventure. No fatasses, no old people...

Today was my first day at a real gym and holy fuck what a gym adventure. No fatasses, no old people, plenty of fucking beefy 6'2 broadshouldered Chads, and a fair amount of qt asians working out.

And I'm the smallest guy there. Anyone remember your first day at a real gym?

Why do you care if there are fatasses or old people? Focus on yourself, dickhead.

If they're not taking up the freeweights or racks, I'm fine with them

>Keep working out until you transcend mortal romance in the pursuit of gains and mires from your fellow gymrats.

>Start skipping out on social events because it's chest day and you need to get your workout in.

>Alienate your friends and family in the relentless pursuit of sick fucking gains.

>Develop crippling body dysmorphia and embrace the existential despair of knowing that you will never be satisfied with your uneven bicep insertions.

>Curse the cruelty of the god that made you with such shitty calf genetics.

>Start bumping rails of coke off the barbell before your sets because preworkout just won't cut it anymore.

>Disregard the compliments of normies because they will never know what it means to be jacked.

>Get all your validation from posting shirtless pictures of yourself on social media and shitposting with other gymrats on the internet.

>Die of a heart attack while coked out in a sauna in Thailand at age 22.

3 years from now some newb will come into the gym and call YOU a Chad.
Good job on making stereotypes, im sure none of the people in the gym we're ever weak or worked hard.

First day at the gym was at a uni gym. Smallest guy there, muscle mass wise, and I puked in the bathroom afterwards.

My first day of gym I pissed off a roided muscular woman with roided voice because I took her squat rack with 1 pl8 135lbs weights still on it without knowing , and I apologized like 34 times and she went away. 5 years later I became that roided muscular woman with roid voice and I squat 2 pl8s.

I will never be taller than 5'9 or have broad as fuck shoulders and unless I get a nose job, I'll have a fuck fuckugly nose. I could never be chad

How much do you deadlift cheekie

Please tell me La Fitness isnt your real gym???

No it's Planet Fitness. Fucking deal of a membership

lol being a chad isn't reliant on height or looks. They help but a lot of it seem to be personality and having some level of fitness.

lol at the newbie jackass that's gone to the gym ONCE deciding who he is fine with

some of us have been going to the gym for years and recognize that we have no more of a claim to the squat rack than fatass mcgee

so long as they're not using it for curls, who gives a fuck

fuck you

lol...

360lbs last time I checked but I stopped doing diddy recently, will get back to it. I stopped because I started doing other back exercise and experimenting a bit. Nothing was wrong about diddy, it's a great workout.

Wait what 5 years to get 2 plates?

I do that for 3x15. But might stop squats for a while and do leg presses.

the dream

Ok good I'm stronger than the asian lady

already do

Good 4 u, keep going and I hope you're natty. I used to powerlift but I'm mainly bodybuilding for show. Which one are you?

I'm natty. Dude tho. Mostly powerlifting I suppose, but I don't really squat. Long femurs, I legitimately fall over if I hit any sort of depth. Been lifting just over a year

Bro I've been lifting 2 years at the shitty community gym.

I often see people with Long femur / tall height struggle with squats. Must be hard. I'm only 5'5 so I don't have any issues. My tall friendo who couldn't squat started doing stretches to help his flexibility and he can squat now. Have you tried stretching for flexibility?

I tried it out for a while, but I still was having trouble hitting depth comfortably. I can sorta hit it if I have a super wide stance, but it feels like my hip flexors are going to rip at the bottom, so I don't want to continue like that. I'm 6'4", and even for my height I have disproportionately long femurs, I may be doomed to a life of not squatting

>I may be doomed to a life of not squatting
Nahhh, you'll be fine, squats are one of the greatest workout but there are other great leg workouts that gives you mass and strength anyways. Leg press, machines, lunges, etc. Who knows you might end up looking like Martyn Ford, the 6'8 behemoth.

not really i was like 13

whys he have baby delts

Is there any stack of sterons I could take that would be pretty gentle on my cardiovascular system
I have a bad heart but I feel like after a few more years of this I'm gonna give in to temptation

only test and do lots of cardio you fucking retard

Start doing more stretches, more flexibility work. Find a stance you can work with & fine tune from there. You'll start with a fuck ton of buttwink but eventually squats will improve. Also, lowbar.

> be 29
> tfw will never die at 22
Can we all still make it?

Same as this

I personally wouldn't recommend it, and if you have a bad heart it might be best if you ask the pros for advice rather than normies like me or plebs on Veeky Forums. I don't want you to end up like Zyzz. But if you really wanna try it then go to a doc and ask him for an advice or ask a pro. I asked Dave Palumbo about all the questions I had for roids do and don'ts, diet, competition and etc. It helps if you ask someone who was a professional

Okay I'll give low bar a try
Also might as well get stretching again

went to the gym and a fat fuck and his friends basically looked at me cracked a joke silently and then all laughed, that was two days ago. i hate being fat now

>Anyone remember your first day at a real gym?

yes.

>pick 12kg dumbbells
>decide to start my gym journey with some curls for the girls
>fail to do even 1 rep
>drop the weights
>feel everyone starting into my soul
>turning into a tomato second by second
>bolt upstairs into cardio area
>bike for 30 minutes
>leave the gym
>forgot to tip the gym receptionist

took me 2 weeks to go back. a lot has happened in 5 years. damn