Post the thing that first got you into lifting

Post the thing that first got you into lifting.

Reading this made me so angry I knew I had to be better to secure my future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1yNJ1-iT4k
youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fionn
>fion is a butthole in French

really gets the noggin going

user is a beta bitch. He should be out plowing new pussy. When they broke up he should have fucked her roommate that same night.
He'll never make it.

>cuckholds some faggots sloppy seconds
>gets shit kicked out of him twice by said faggot

Did he really win?

>doesn't have to waste his time with a whore anymore
>beats the shit out of some faggot twice

Honestly I'd say in the long run it's a win.
If it's real I'd like to say props to him for not continuing beating him in that fit of rage because I definitely don't know if I'd have the self control to do that, the only way my fights ever ended was by being separated.

It's really a shame how some girls will throw years down the drain and not even feel bad about it. On the plus side if someone is capable of acting like this I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with her and much less have kids. Assuming this post isn't LARPing of course.

It's his own fault.

The fact that he didn't lose interest in her by post 5 is just unbelievably beta.

I was a fat high school Junior that wanted to get laid, then enlist after high school. Isn't getting some why everyone works out?

Power. It's a piece of the puzzle. It's all about power, though.

I started because I hated my body personally so I mainly did it to feel good about myself. After I got a good at some stuff I tried to push things further and wanted to do more complicated and harder things with my body. The girls were and still are an afterthought, it's not what pushes me to be consistent with my workout.

Power to get laid?

I guess I feel you. I let myself go after I got out of basic. Then one day months later, I'm laying down, and I look down at my gut with my tits sagging down and I realized I done goofed.

Not to mention I had just gone through a breakup and I knew that being in shape would, among other things, make me feel good about myself like you said. That would give me confidence...which helps to get laid.

It's all circular

youtube.com/watch?v=q1yNJ1-iT4k

For the waifu

Power in everyday life. Fit mind, body, etc.

fion was your true bro

Looking at this in the mirror. I saw what i'd become after 4 years of a long, committed relationship where I traveled all around my country (Australia) just to stay with her. In the end, she wanted somebody who could give her more money, even though she had loaded family members paying for everything and I had to scrape by with multiple jobs to support her bullshit. so she dumped me, and I had to catch a flight back home 3 days later, having nowhere to sleep but the Airport.

Got home, ate myself even bigger in a year, started lifting because I had nothing better to do, and had just found a job. Stopped, because I only had 1 day off a week from all the retarded shifts I was getting, I was weak and had no self control.

I ate myself EVEN fatter again. Went from 105kg when I got back, to 90kg, back up to 115kg, and now i'm back down to around 100ish and lifting harder than I did before.

I just don't want to be that one fat/chubby friend people have that they're embarrassed to be around. I want to be that guy that looks like he takes care of himself. My confidence will get better from there.

I watched my overweight parents struggle to do mundane daily tasks and told myself I'd never let myself get anywhere near that.

I was a skinny weak virgin with no friends
now I'm a virgin with no friends and body dysmorphia

Good on you. Stay strong bro

Thanks bro, it's just annoying how it will take ages to lose the weight unless I wanna starve myself or attempt to find some DNP only to end up dead in a hospital in 2 months time.

pic related is how I looked when I hit 90kg last time, and similar to how I look now.

grrrr urrrrg tough guy! *flex* don't mess with me guys GRRR!!

Are you counting your calories per day? You could lower it just a notch with low calory foods. Nothing crazy. Maybe at 2000kcal if you have more at the moment? Looking good, even though not shirtless at gym mode :P

I'm eating about 1800 a day at most. I don't count everything I eat at the moment, don't have a good enough phone to track that, and to be honest i'm still pretty lazy, but I do sort of track it by reading serving sizes of shit I might eat (bread, cold meats, cheese, chicken etc) and estimate it, and I give myself an extra 200 calories surplus leeway just in case I mess up my estimate. I'm eating anywhere between 1500 and 1800, depending on how much I get paid.

Don't get me wrong the fat's shedding it's just that I'm also building muscle at the same time so I'll probably stay roughly the same size until muscle gains stop, which apparently they do on a cut like mine REALLY fast, and then the fat will burn off.

Just taking it a day at a time. I'm really happy with how i'm looking lately, but I want to be able to lift my shirt up to wipe sweat from my face and not worry about my stomach bulging out.

Height? 1800 sounds very low.

6'1. Myfitnesspal says around 2000-2200 but It also says if I want to be risky I can go a little lower.

It's a combination of being risky and working below minimum wage.

You're definitely undereating.

Yeah, I probably am, but things are going fine in the gym and i'm losing weight. If I get more work I'll definitely kick up the amount of food I eat.

I had struck out with a girl and was asking a mentor of mine for advice. I was skinnyfat with shit posture. She told me that women want a man who looks like he can run, fight and fuck. You don't have to be huge or shredded, you just have to look like you could survive and provide in the wild.

I now look like I could kill an animal with my bear hands and eat it whole, and gave a qt3.14 high test waifu.

Good mentors are invaluable.

Don't understand how big of a cuck someone has to be to allow this to even get to that point. Holy shit grow a pair.

He was calling her six times in a row after post two. Jesus.

Vegeta's philosophy.

"There’s only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all."

I was sick of seeing weak people around me. My dad was weak, my family was full of weak people, and all I could see was the law of the jungle: might makes right. I wanted to look amazing and feel amazing.

>oneitis

not even once.

>inspired by a children's cartoon
"It's not a children's cartoon it's a big boy cartoon I just happened to watch when i was a child."

Children's cartoons teach good morals user. Even Naruto did before with it's whole working hard thing before it went full retard.

One day, I was practicing handstands in the park and this guy with his family was showed me how he could do handstand push-ups. Years later, I was thinking about that and realized that I wanted to be that strong. I will continue to strict press until I have the strength to do full range handstand push-ups at over 200 lbs.

My retarded aunt who is on benefits for being a 'stressed' fatty with PCOS called me fat at Christmas this year
Immediately went on Veeky Forums read the sticky and bought a powerrack
Lost 12kg or something since then

Near the end id punch the god damn whore in her face dont let no cunt whore slap you.

i don't even care if he roided, man was a fucking legend.

He was fucking idiot that acted like complete faggot.

Can we really analyze this situation to see what went wrong?

Really, how could it have been better? I think the only scenario here is that he should have not been so committed in the first place, especially so young (first year of college dating a girl for 3 years). Besides that, I don't think he could have done anything differently to make the situation better, the girl just wanted to try new things and didn't respect user enough to either break up with him or not act on those urges.

He beat the shit out of the guy, which is cool, but ultimately the girl still fucked with his head and his emotions and he lost his cool. Fionn sounds like a typical douchebag who could get beat up and it won't phase him. Think of someone like Jean-Realphio in Parks and Recreation. You can't win with someone like that by beating them up or even getting the girl back. Once they fucked, they fucked and he is satisfied.

senpai are you me?

> dated a girl for two and a half years
> let her walk all over me because first relationship infatuation, etc.
> she dumps me out of the blue one day over facebook
> two and a half years done because she "doesn't think it's working"
> turns out she just wanted to experiment with girls and finally felt guilty about doing it behind my back
> cry
> eat
> sleep
> repeat above for three months
> realize I'm a skinnyfat neurotic mess with no ambition
> lose 10kg in four months, quit smoking weed, develop a love-hate relationship with squatting, and fix up my diet
> tfw still recovering skinnyfat but my confidence, sense of self-worth, and quality of life has increased hugely ever since

we're all gonna make it brah. just keep going

Autism

It couldn't have been that much better, because after all, you can't turn a cheating whore into a normal woman, so even if he could have prevented her from cheating, he would still have been stuck with a slut, which is a lot worse in the long term.
The scary thing is that he has been with her for 3 years, while not knowing that she is a ticking time bomb.

This is the faggiest thing I've seen on /fit./ You have to get rid of that reddit tier masculinity hatred and effeminate writing and speaking style if you wanna get gainz, bro.

this video

youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE

you got me lifting :)

>develop a love-hate relationship with squatting
Pic related, kek.

You're not wrong, i'm probably on the spectrum, fuck knows.